It is written in our ancient scriptures that the Jews are superior and were chosen to be the Gods over the nations...

It is written in our ancient scriptures that the Jews are superior and were chosen to be the Gods over the nations, the leader of all nations. Despite being small in number, our scripture contends, the Jews will rule over everything, including all the goyim. But we will meet much adversity in this journey, especially from the tribe of Edom (which is ambiguously referring to European people) and another more mysterious tribe called Amalek. We are commanded to exterminate every last one of the Amalekites and Edomites. This is in the Bible, not even the Talmud or Zohar.

Kabbalistic works go into more detail. Jesus was considered the son of God, and God himself. But Kabbalsitic works, even those who predate Jesus, say that all Jews are not only the children of God, but are God themselves. Jesus may have been better at harnessing this fact, but every Jew is God and this divinity is the source of their power over the goyim. Being one with the Creator, Jews can will reality into existence. Even without training. But training increases this connection to the Ein Sof within. Everything you see going on is willed by us. This is how it is written in the Zohar and Talmud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568
waking-you-up.com/Narcissistic-Sociopath.html
samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Zohar and the Talmud are bullshit.

It's because Jews are divine. This is the orthodoxy of Kabbalah. Jews are not harnessing magic external from they, we are harnessing their own potential as an aspect of God. Jesus wasn't a Jew who was divine, he was divine because he was a Jew. He was a great Kabbalist, that's all.

It comes from the idea that Jews are divinity, they can counter God because we are God.

This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

Whites are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

I look white and most whites don't know about the "jews aren't white thing/long nose etc.," so they think I am just italian or Greek or German or Russian so they will tell me racist shit all the time.

I just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in white genocide and multicultralism for selfish, Jewish supremicist reasons.

ONLY A JEW WOULD TRY TO JEW GOD

>It comes from the idea that Jews are divinity, they can counter God because we are God.
This is what happens when you steal your religions as tribal nomads (hebrew)

Ain't you muslims got some goats to fuck.

What do you think is about to happen? Everything is about to come out for everyone to see.

If everything that people thought they knew was a lie and they were shown what the truth is, wouldn't that be considered a Revelation?

Stfu kike

How many times have you used this stale pasta?

>I just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in white genocide and multicultralism for selfish, Jewish supremicist reasons.
Some of us are aware of your treachery. Look out heed

Jews are garbage and as such will be exterminated. Just wait and see.

>Zohar
>kabbalistic works
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

There's nothing mysterious about the Edomites. Your ancestor Israel had an older brother Esau, his descendants are Edom. Amalek was a descendant of Esau too. The Edomites inhabited the area South of the dead sea and the amalekites inhabited the region on the east coast of the dead sea.
Europeans are descended from the various descendants of Japheth. It's all in Genesis, also Edom and Amalek are extinct now, absorbed into other people's.

>There's nothing mysterious about the Edomites
Read thread you pathetic brainwashed loser who sounds like a street nigger

Nigga, this sound like you plagiarizing a Stargate SG-1 episode.

nah, kaballa is bluepilled as fuck, it's a distortion of truth made by satan, the zohar is medieval , and a work of fiction

willing reality is the definition of black magic since it is below the Logos

>jews can't into Logos
>resort into black magic
>get killed/expulsed/holocausted ad infinitum
>pretend they're smart

HA HA

literally kike pep-talk

jews are golems

Amalek and Edom are generationally fluid and can be any enemy we deem a threat. Thus extermination and genocide is justified by our scriptures. We rationalize who is fit for the title of Amalek just like any other rationalization in the talmud.

The war against Amalek is considered a seminal event in the history of Israel because of the perception of Amalek as the ultimate enemy. In every generation, a new character, associated with Amalek arises, and thus the promise of God to "wipe out the memory of Amalek" is seen as relevant to all generations

>it's a distortion of truth made by satan
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FUcking jew worshiper
Learn to Zorastrian It's Jewy jewed Platonism you fucking low level worm

you're the jew you dumb jewish scumfucker, there is no zorro-astralism, only Logos

>babby's first redpill

spiritual law never fails to deliver, you plan for genocides and will get your own

>again and again and again and again and again ...

Of the 613 mitzvot (commandments) followed by Orthodox Jews, three refer to the Amalek: to remember what the Amalekites did to the Israelites, not to forget what the Amalekites did to Israelites, and to destroy the Amalekites utterly. The rabbis derived these from Deuteronomy 25:17–18, Exodus 17:14 and 1 Sam. 15:3. Rashi explains the third commandment:

From man unto woman, from infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep, so that the name of Amalek not be mentioned even with reference to an animal by saying "This animal belonged to Amalek".

As enumerated by Maimonides, the three mitzvot state:

598 Deut. 25:17 – Remember what Amalek did to the Israelites
599 Deut. 25:19 – Wipe out the descendants of Amalek
600 Deut. 25:19 – Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in the desert

Some commentators have discussed the ethics of the commandment to exterminate all the Amalekites, including the command to kill all the women, children, and the notion of collective punishment

Israel belongs to us. "God enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; And let Canaan be their servant." JPS Tanakh 1917

das rite , you , hand over Israel before we gas you all

Go suck more baby dick rabbi. You’re nothing but a bunch of sick fucks. Have you ever thought about what you will be left if your stupid plan ever came to fruitation? Sounds like you guys are preparing to summon hell onto earth to me.

>Everything you see going on is willed by us.
That's where you're wrong and your hubris reveals your intentions to all.

i fear the return of those pogrom thingies. i dont want us Jews to go back to Israel. We got rich and comfy in your lands thanks to your hard work. We will all be poor in Israel

We go to a local "social justice fundraiser" at least once a week.

They will donate to 'refugee rallies" and donate money to politicians to "enfore hate speech laws", immigration, race replacement, globalism, white genocide.

> hell onto earth to me.
thats a prerequisite for the Coming of the Messiah, havent you read the bible?

Sorry, you don't seem to understand. Israel is illegitimate, it's not going to exist for much longer.

>Haven’t you read the Bible?

No. Christians revere you nasty fucks. I say drop you all back in Israel and then refuse to recganize it as a state anymore. We will call it Palestine.

>Jews can will reality into existence

Jews have narcissistic personality disorder/malignant narcissism

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

waking-you-up.com/Narcissistic-Sociopath.html

samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

That's funny, because William Shatner is a Jew. Is he seeing his reflection?

>We go to a local "social justice fundraiser" at least once a week.

I know a Jew like this. He's blonde, lol. Was driving home one day and saw him on the street during inauguration day in the midst of a protest. I've been to a few unrelated political actions with him on minor points we agree with. But he's predominantly a multiculti shill who, with his extended Jew family, participates in these things regularly. I could not believe he was a Jew since he looks white. Therein lies another problem: White Jews will be purged by the muds they brought in.

>i fear the return of those pogrom thingies

Stop. Practicing. Judaism.

>when will they learn?

Maybe.

Shatner is Jewish, but he looks and plays goy roles. The meme could refer to the Jews failing to acknowledge their inner nature, or it could refer to us failing to address the Jewish problem.

Judiasm is like a gang. If you leave it, you are left out in the dark.

Being in the loop exposes you to various projects, ie: one low-level activist is organizing an anti-white graffiti campaign. so expect to see stuff like "Back to Europe YT" appearing in your cities. As things escalate the situation will become reminscent of anti-apartheid movement in South Africa.

fpbp

Forgot. fwiw, In Matthew 21:33-46 Jesus let the Pharisees choose their fate as far as the good old "chosen" status goes. THEY chose to have the status of "chosen" removed from them and given to those that would follow Him. "Christians" are now God's Chosen People.
>Gas the kikes! Race war now!

>Shatner
>Shat
That translates to Mr. Shitter from the Yiddish. i shit you not

Yeah you make yourself very popular among other nations with your superiority complex

wasnt "chosen" in context to them being perpetually sacrificed as the sacrificial lamb to the Blood Lusting Deity?

do Jews have a bigger ego than Germs?
jesus was also "chosen" for the sacrifice.

wouldnt being chosen in this context be a bad thing?

"Jews" weren't invented until the 18th century. Most jews don't even understand the Torah, like yourself. Jews are not heirs to the Torah, the ancient Hebrews are, modern day Palestinians. Almost everything you wrote shows an incredible lack of knowledge. Time to go back and do your homework.

good point. i'd like to add that Jewish influence in academia and politics was practically non-existent up until 150 yrs ago.

science, academia was a goy thing for more than a 2 eons! the catholics, lutherans, and later enlightenment goys were doing all the work

these intellectual, academic Jews started appearing 100yrs ago and stood on the shoulders of goy giants- after all the heavy work was done.

the 3 thousand year monopoly of the goy in the fields of academics and politics vanished with the appearance of the Tribe in these goyish institutions

Image, there is a tribe, lets call this tribe Yews.
This tribe has a tendency towards, sociopathy, narcissism of a great degree, now, in order to control them with religion and thoughts, do you:
A: Tell them they are a special bunch of humans and that they should rule over everything on this planet?
Or
B: Tell them to be good people who should share the pain and gain of others?

>tendency towards, sociopathy, narcissism of a great degree

these are all prevelant asiatic traits, yews are a subgroup of asiatics. gypsies/hindus/armenians/uzbeks/turks/arabs/mongs all share these primitive, ruthless asiatic tribal traits. infact, europeans of old would label the yews as simply "asiatic", since that was their nature

in that sense this tribe isnt that much different from other asiatics