>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/California-democrats-want-businesses-to-give-half-12508742.php
nknews.org/2018/01/81000-north-koreans-now-affected-by-flu-ifrc/
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCwjVuDeQDc
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/02/the-gop-tax-plan-limits-deductions-used-in-blue-states/
twitter.com/Munchensenton/status/957760368474017792
twitter.com/BasketOfSexy/status/957744017881681921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO

Sessions get out!

i know trump is fucking with the dems with the immigration proposal....but i sort of wish he'd just tell the "dreamers" to fuck off

even the thought of that many ungrateful spic pieces of garbage getting citizenship absolutely disgusts me

REMINDER: THIS IS WHY THEY'RE SO AFRAID OF THE MEMO. OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE -BOTH- NECK DEEP IN THIS SHIT.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

Drumpf

Beta male Canadians.

>me on the right

OH SHIT

Fuck the UN.

So during Obama I redpilled a new citizen from El Salvador on free markets and libertarianism. I got him to vote for Trump. Now I'm drifting away from free markets and I'm struggling to keep him on the Trump train. I made a monster.

This looks sick what is this?

I just find it funny they didn't even try to call his bluff on it and went straight into screeching about white supremacy.

Sorry, bit of a magnum opus here
>What the fuck is the Democrat endgame
They're hoping that if position themselves as "the answer of the voiceless!1!!1" enough brown people will keep buying it, forever.

They also believe - whole-heartedly - that Trump's tax cuts are inherently "unfair" because a number of taxes have been slipping essentially "hidden fees" like you'd see on your credit card or cell phone bill ... except it's your taxes. New York, California, the whole litany have been bilking you for money on the state level, especially as property taxes, for YEARS knowing you won't really feel the pain as long as the Federal government lowers the Federal tax burden to compensate.

Now Trump's lowering taxes BUT insisting that's a shell game. Which it is. If the states involved can't balance their budgets with USURY-LEVEL taxes, they need to cut spending or provide other incentives on the state level or lose out to states that can.

But, believe me, this is absolute anal rape for California, Illinois, New York, and Washington. All these years they've kept going to the piggy bank hoping no one in the "upwardly mobile" (read: able to move) tax bracket would notice. Now their hands are in the cookie jar ... and their solution is to scream at trump.

Their END GAME right now is to scream until the problem they made themselves goes away via the Judicial system, hopefully before their "bastion" states empty out in the next 20 years.

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/California-democrats-want-businesses-to-give-half-12508742.php

This article touches on the BUSINESS tax, but mark my words, they're doing this because people will be leaving in droves if they must pay the full brunt of their homes' 25k-per-year property taxes. NO ONE wants to stay in a shitty bungalo with property values jacked up by Silicon Valley and San Francisco, ESPECIALLY if now they ACTUALLY have to pay for it year over year.

... And I bet Trump knew exactly that.

>nationalizing an industry is a mistake
>free market principles, not state-run
>4th Amendment

~awoo 2 u 2

....... SOON .......

I fucking wish something would happen other than posturing and politicians exasperated on TV.
Other people were busted for less and these criminals walk around free and preaching for retarded liberals.

lol

Maga

You can really tell the libs who have never done any bit of physical work in their life talking about "Well they will just tunnel under the wall or breach it!"

>filename

Check it out, it's great

>filename

Thank God over here on our end we're almost arresting the old President that sold our country for the scumbags on our borders and Soros.

>McCain +14
Fucking hell.

THAT'S THE LOOK OF A MAN WHO ISN'T GOING TO FORGET .....

nknews.org/2018/01/81000-north-koreans-now-affected-by-flu-ifrc/

Did Trump weaponize the flu to kill off North Korea?

Where is the Pierce Morgan interview?

>Washington
Washington has no income tax.

I want Kennedy to clamp my head between her thighs

Any word from Duerte?

I mean, he's dying, so you can forgive some favorability inflation.

Thanks

I bet her pussy smells like weed

I would give him a positive poll if he would just roll over and die already.

Is Yuru Camp the comfiest show of the season?

TRUMPOP WHERE ARE YOU!?!? HURRY AND ADD THE PIERS MORGAN INTERVIEW TO THE PASTEBIN!!!

Name my Secret Club, that also happens to be a band.

And of course in the real world, her approval ratings are far lower than that both before and after.

EVERYONE hates her, even Democrats. From old white cucks to young 56% mutts, they hate her because she lost to the guy they considered to be their worst nightmare.

The JUSTice League

WTF IS THIS
TRUMP CABINET NEED MORE CONSERVATIVES LIKE JOE SCARBOROUGH

Trump is TrumpOP

Trump is sleeping.

He'll do it in the morning after Tweeting

Trump goes into detail about when he tweets. This is great.

Is He a Chinese General? I'm stupid and don't know any better. Please respond

The Freemason Fagets

Quick rundown on the piers interview? Anything noteworthy?

>President Trump spent two years avatarfagging with pictures of half naked gook women and telling people to refresh pastebins
I WANT TO BELIEVE

That's a better theory than the korean cam-girl.

Will Trump ever visit Australia during his term?

why the fuck is lady gaga with all the former presidents?

guess what the all have in common.....
none of them have slept with Hillary Clinton

True, but again, I made especial note of property taxes. Seattle keeps "getting by" with upzoning and selling million-dollar homes in some 30 neighborhoods now, largely because you COULD write off your enormous property taxes to curtail your Federal taxes. That's not possible any more. You have to pay up, all of it, no "special understanding."

The Democrats in Olympia are screaming in a pitch only dogs and bats can hear. Ditto California; you really think everyone's willing to stick around San Francisco and Silicon Valley when their "just getting by" four-bedroom $2.5 million homes are TAXED OUT THE ASS?

This is catastrophic bordering on nuclear for high-tax liberal havens. The Bezos talking piece WaPo was among the first to point it out:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/02/the-gop-tax-plan-limits-deductions-used-in-blue-states/

If they don't block this in court somehow, there's going to be a bloodletting.

They are trying to destroy this guy so hard, it worked with other people.

If Ross fucking Douthat is getting redpilled on Miller then you know we're winning the argument.

The media is picking a fight against Miller? Can't wait for Miller to destroy every media pundit on their channels

Indonesian.

I think it was just a light hearted blehfest.

gaga and the good goys

It was some sort of hurrican relief show. And that's not true: Lady Gaga definitely slept with Hillary.

We are not worthy

Olympia is also doubling down on other libtard nonsense, recently banning bump fire stocks, and now moving to offer tuition discounts for DACAbakas. This could end with the entire state and Seattle/King County governments in federal prison and the colleges and universities stripped of all federal funding.

Any bongs here who can mention UK's reaction to the Piers-Trump interview?

Rioting? Praise?

Just Fuck My Country Up Senpai

damn just watched ep 3. shes a fire cracker.

You're forgetting that nothing will happen to either of them since Democrats are above the law. Just watch, even if the memo gets released, a low level employee of two may be arrested, but otherwise you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

where's kerry?

Stephen Miller is smarter and better than the media fags.

More loyal than Bannon. Less international dealings with dodgy regimes than Manafort. And not an unwelcome patriot inside fifth column ran intelligence agencies that they'd been preparing to move on for years like Flynn.

I think he'll weather the storm.

>literally a jew behind a post

Miller isn't a wise opponent to pick a fight with. He's quick on his feet and seems well armed with the facts. He isn't soft and I wouldn't want to fuck with him in all honesty.

Hahah, people don't even remember him anymore.

im just happy Pence and his family visited and cuddled with a Koala. Pic related, our true head of state greeting the US Vice President

>not typing #ReleaseTheMemo

Who?

I put something like 'deport illegals and remove kebab'

It's sure as fuck up there.

Another historic first for women everywhere!

Trump is a much better goy then any of them were, Carter, and H.W. hated israel.

he doesn't care

The memo is a summary of evidence that already exists and can already be proven. This is different.

Catholic conservative (real, not David Brooks type) opinion guy for the NYT.

Did they secure a deal for more eucalyptus to commiefornia?

If it was just after the election it is somewhat understandable.Basically its the honeymoon period. Politics also wasn't as polarized as it was today, but + 14 is still pretty big

NOT ENOUGH AWOOS

twitter.com/Munchensenton/status/957760368474017792

Sorry, been busy watching the Piers Morgan interview. Great stuff so far.

I'm sure the general from the Great Emu War has a very potent blood line

>-1
it has to be worse than that.

Hiro redeeming himself when

twitter.com/BasketOfSexy/status/957744017881681921

howso? piers is just a giant cuck the entire time

> King County officials
> ever going to jail
It's nice to dream, but honestly the whole state has become so positively pozzed in the big cities, DACA scholarships would sail like a hydrogen-filled Pride float.

That said, I'm VERY interested to see how Washington and Seattle in particular respond to the DoJ's requests for documentation re: how precisely they're ignoring Federal immigration law and stopping whistleblowers* in public service (EMS, police, City Hall) from contacting Federal immigration agencies.

* That's the key word. That's exactly what they're doing. They're clamping down on an official's right to contact Federal authorities about crimes and fraud perpetrated by illegal immigrants. That includes officials who are REQUIRED by law and by the terms of their various professional licenses to report exactly that. Mark my words, a court case surrounding that very issue will tear Sanctuary status a brand new asshole.

By the end of cour 1 at the absolute minimum.

So far 3 minutes of gibberish.

AWOO
AWOO
AWOO

is this better?

thanks for no subtitles i'm trying to learn how to read japlips