Why doesn't Hillary GTFO?

Does anyone really like seeing her?

Has an election loser even been featured so prominently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine being this irrelevant

Its pretty funny, she is the sorest loser in history.

The comments on this are pretty fucking sad. they all act like it's the most hilarious thing they've ever seen.

There's not one part of it that was remotely funny. Do they even have any judgment?
I didn't like Obama but I wouldn't laugh hysterically at every fucking boring joke people would make about him.

I almost feel bad for her. Tbh I think the moderate democrats are keeping her around just in case they have no feasible candidates by 2020. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ran her again.

The democrats probably can't get rid of her because she still has too much influence and a lot of connections, etc.

I want to see more of her. Her very existence just TRIGGERS you alt-right freaks.

It's hilarious. All throughout the campaign, Drumpf promised to "lock her up" and you all fell for the hype...yet she's roaming free, making your lives a living hell.

It's also hilarious to watch shills like Hannity, Levin, Limbaugh etc rant and whine about Hillary every single night as if she's still a candidate running for office. Her whole entire existence is like kryptonite for conservatards.

people lack humor because of the rampant inauthenticity in the entire world. All you need now, is the implication that something is funny and you have a laugh

She knows where the bodies are buried and has a server full of dangerous incriminating emails

She's abut to get indicted. She needs some PR right now.

This

This whole "lock her up" meme is just a show to give red meat to idiots like you. Behind the scenes, Trump has nothing against the Clintons. It's all a show.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

Fuck up Chang

So Granny tells story at Grammy's to all the whiny little lib shitters. Sounds about right.

>Has an election loser even been featured so prominently?

No. Most go away but Hillary thinks she is still running for President.

Hopefully trump reads Clinton cash at SOTU

I just love watching her slowly hate herself to death shillberg.

She is the greatest liability the Dems have ever known. Her continued existence is an albatross around the neck of the party. And best of all, they can’t get rid of her. She runs the party. All the possible Dem hopefuls are crushed by her continued destruction of the party.

>Hillary reads a book of lies
>Trump goes to the State of the Union and reads the FISA memo

This would be beautiful

These liberals are still butt hurt a year later. Grow the hell up you sore losers.

>the spoken word version
don't they mean a reading?

They don't know the word Audiobook

This plus the entire DNC basically bet the farm on 90s nostalgia for a Clinton Restoration. To the point that there is a good chance we will see Chelsea get the George W Bush treatment if Hillary can't worm her way back into the White House in 2020 or 2024.

This

Could you imagine if Mitt Romney kept doing shit like this after loosing to Obama?

So hillary, who said Trump worked with the Russians to steal the election, read from the book that says Trump never wanted to be president and was planning to lose.

Liberals have a credibility problem and Hillary reading from that book is great great irony.

All the media shit and award shows are basically paid DNC political advertising. Fortunately, the only people that watch this shit are voting left anyway.

>as if she's still a candidate running for office

well, she certainly is trying to play the part

so this is the hilldawg now, eh?
some b-level celebrity appearing on some british fags late night talk show?
Sad!

I'd laugh if she voiced the part where Nicky Haley had an affair with trump for power

Celebs are just creating more republican votes with this dead horse beating.

why doesnt 'based' jeff sessions go after this bitch?

She is going to run again in 2020 and win this time. Mark my words. Time is up for republitards

I hope you're right but its looks to me like normies are eating this shit up

She's even more bitter than right after the election.
Good, she's a living saltmine.

I hate her so much, everything she says and does is like nails on a chalkboard. She's only driving normies to the right. Maybe she's fallen prey to a vast right wing conspiracy to exploit her lust for the limelight to annoy people into voting republican or something.