So do you thinks its healthy for the US to worship soldiers so much?

So do you thinks its healthy for the US to worship soldiers so much?

I dont.Ive seen people say that without them fighting in the middle east we would all be dead.Ive seen people say send Spec Ops into mexico to get out a FORMER marine that was detained there.

Ive seen people argue complete facts with such passion,only to bow down when the guy he is arguing with is military.Any stores get called anti military there is a sudden boycott and harassment.Death threats to people who talk bad about the military

Is it a mirror image of SJW's? Troop worshipers act just like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2938158/youth-fail-to-qualify-military-service/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only worshipping should be to God.
I respect anybody that works hard tho.

>Ive seen people argue complete facts with such passion,only to bow down when the guy he is arguing with is military
>Ive seen people argue complete facts with such passion,only to bow down when the guy he is arguing with is a POC

Now which is worse?

>Wants to complain about the worship of 1% of population
>Picks military instead of Jews

The military is a fraternity. Being a fraternity isn't inherently bad. But it's the only group we give guns to and reward for killing others. Everyone else gets in trouble for that kind of thing. The military is a self sustaining, separate country from the US at this point. They serve themselves. They do not serve us. They get free housing, childcare, car money, travel money, education, job offers, and the support of a lot of people who depend on them for their livelihood. Those who don't qualify or aren't a part of that sphere operate on totally different rules. Its unlikely to change either. They're the ones with the guns. So there's absolutely nothing I can do about it except observe as their bases get bigger, with actual mansions at the foot of them. It's not fair, but hey, that's life.

Relevent quote: "you cannot explain an idea to a man whose paycheck depends on his not understanding it."

>military works for the jew

the argument with a POC can be argued in this day and age.You can argue with a mexican or a black man.You argue with a military person and it gets online...you are gonna get harassed

There is racism and prejudice to lean people on...but not for the military

Is this some sort of raid? The exact same posts and points are being made in other military hate threads right now.

>stop worshiping soldiers!
>go back to worshiping Hollywood actors

They're are our warriors when shit hits the fan their the first to get called upon so yes

We live in an era analogous to the high Victorian period of the British hegemony. We rule the world but are increasingly unable to justify our actions to ourselves, let alone the people we try to influence.

And the end of Pax Americana will be a hell of a lot worse than people here seem to anticipate.

They don't worship soldiers. They worship the military industrial complex and American nationalism. The average American doesn't give a hoot about soldiers.

The best way to tell if a nation is dying is both the left wing and the right wing hate their military

No.
Over valorization, as I call it, is one of the worst and damaging things you can do to someone.

Its like giving a child a participation trophy their whole life.

Any nation that relied on its military strength to be a world power worships their military.
You can't convince people to die without the glorification of the military.

“A nation that does not honor its heroes will not long endure.”

― Abraham Lincoln

No point in worshipping soldiers but us volunteering to do this stupid shit is the only reason faggots like you don't get drafted. It's a job that needs to be done and I'm sure you'd rather sit behind your computer than being out in the mud sucking with the rest of us.

What “job” “needs to be done” and why if it sucks so much?

honestly no.ive been meaning to make a post about this for some time.I really didnt know there are other threads.

>go back to worshiping Hollywood actors

care to point out when I said that or even alluded to it? Is this a straw man? I know its a fallacy of some sort.

user, we all work for the jew in the end.

so when is this shit gonna hit said fan? So far its not and to worship someone on the basis that something MIGHT happen is stupid.Even more so when people bitch about classes in american life but like to put the military in a class above normal people.

explain why they are heroes

They can’t justify themselves. They are completely self-serving.

There will not be an answer they can give you. It’s best to let war-mongering people come to their own end.

ok so you work for a government that would FORCE me to to fight in a war I dont want to? So again,you protect that?

Tell you what.Take away all benefits for the military.No college,health (after service),no discount card or ANYTHING other then pay.The ones that stay in and still sign up will have some of my gratitude.

Soldiers are strong. They make America strong and only the strong rule the world. All civilizations are built and maintained by strong men. A civilization that loses them will not be a civilization for much longer. Just look at Europe.

im not saying have a strong military.Im saying the worship that is for them is akin to SJW triggering.Im saying that it is unhealthy.Look at sgt tommaraosi who got detained in mexico.Look at the Americans calling for his release,the pres to step in and the military to get him out.He wasnt even a marine anymore.Tell me what jobs will get me that support even when im not working them anymore...tell me that if a normal american was imprisoned in there the news would have covered it or people would have been as outraged.

>im not saying NOT TO have a strong military

Heroically showering together, dickwatching eachothers' drug test sampling, otherwise doing nothing and maximizing government handouts.

>Americans calling for his release,the pres to step in and the military to get him out

Good for America. If you are a good man, then America should fight for you too. If.

Americans have a vastly inflated view of their military prowess from Hollywood and videogames.

If China and Russia did a zerg rush in tandemn America couldn't sustain a two front war like WW2.

>should

Does not mean they will.An american who works his job,pays his taxes and just lives a normal life will not be regarded as high as that marine was.I do not know how america is strong by trying to get a person back because he was former military.Get him back because he is american...but thats not what people were shouting.

>zerg rush

When you armchair generals use that term, I know to ignore you.

we wouldn't have to, as soon as one of them felt they were getting the upper hand, the other would stab them in the back

I would put it more on american psyche.We lost under 5000 men in 11 or so years of war.Thats drop in the bucket compared to over wars such as Nam or WWII.We lower our flags when a couple die.PTSD is rampant and 22 kill themselves daily.If we started to lose numbers like in WWII,I dont think Americans could handle it.

>Does not mean they will

Prove it. America even demanded the return of the idiot that stole a poster in North Korea.

>I do not know how america is strong by trying to get a person back

Strong means protecting your citizens and bitch slapping shit holes like Mexico.

The former. The idea of individuals of a profession holding rank over others is absolutely counter to the ideas of republicanism. A republic can be built around a single race, religion, or ethnic group, but once you start saying "we can't disagree with him because of his job" you run into problems.

I think it's morally responsible to have respect for the troops I mean I'll buy him a meal if I see one in a restaurant but I'm not going to sit and watch YouTube videos about soldiers everyday of my life know what I mean

Any country that hates its military is a weak country. All strong lasting empires in history were extremely patriotic and supporting of their military. The romans were, the British were, the ancient Greeks were, the Soviets were and now the Americans are. Pol sounds more and more libshit by the day, especially with all these anti military threads.

You don't have to worship OR hate your military, you realize?

>being a centrist

KYS

KYS
I hear the new lefty strategy you fucktards are doing is denigrating the US military since you can't play Black Lies Handzup Don't shoo me Massah!
I like the military better NOW than when we had the32years of Azzwhole bush puppet alleged Presidents.The US military had to do real SUCK stuff for nazi and commie genocidal azzwohlios being the Pretend Presidents ...Longer than you probably were alive we have had nothing but PHONEY BULLSHIT alleged Presidents.
Now before you give that faggit shit that Trump is a "regular" President and it's the same a it ever was.My guess is you're gay skinnypantz wearing soyboy womynman leftist that just hates everything because you're a self hating dik 4 brains who think a Gay rainbow is just around the corner after a bunch of 98lb fags being Billy Ayers punyfags.
Here's the thing dikbrain.Trump is NOT a President.He's a Revolutiary stickin it to the man.Now when I see the military tats been vazzined and left for dead while they're giving twinks like you Sex Changes like Obama did.They NEVER looked SO GOOD to me.
They don't kneel like faggit cry baby football players or have to suck dick to get a hip hop record deal or a fag actor. They are Trumps fkn Posse now.
Revolutionary outsider playing President Trump is trolling the Banker fags and getting rid of commie regulations.FIXING SHIT.
For the first time in 44 fukin years cuz Nazi Bush has been running dirty shit since being a weasel VP and put Clinton (his bitch) then his kid,then the nigger we don't know who he really is...The US military is DYNAMITE for the first time in a long time.
And...you're a leftfag dumbass.You should join and grow a dick.When I see US military now I see guys that work 4 Trump even is allowing Vets to do Pedo stings under the Hero program.
Under Obamba-boo I feared they come put us in FEMA camps.Now? They'll put you in a FEMA camp instead faggit I'd help them.They're locking up pedos and other deep state scum.I love 'em

>being a brainlet

>he isn’t proud of his nations military

Communist soyboy detected

It's a knee-jerk reaction from Vietnam where schmucks who got drafted to fight in a war they didn't even understand came back and were largely ostracized and spat on by their own countrymen, which shouldn't ever happen.

I respect them. I would honestly prefer combat came to us though. I want soft people to get perspective.

>Prove it. America even demanded the return of the idiot that stole a poster in North Korea.

Go to sgt tomaroosis' news coverage and look at comments.Go to many others who were not soldiers who are detained.

>Strong means protecting your citizens and bitch slapping shit holes like Mexico.

you dont know shit about the story it seems.He broke the law in mexico.Got detained and tried to escape.Go look at his news coverage.Read up a bit

so why does he get a meal? why not buy a meal for a man who has worked in a factory producing the cars everyone drives around.His whole life working hard.Why not a truck driver who delivers all the good around america?

Whats makes troops so much more worthy?

nice copy pasta

>worship=proud

>retard detected.jpeg

You know I heard about the spitting...BUT ive also heard it never happened either...like not one documented case.I would really like to know what went on.

Where did I ever say worship?

yep

The op said worship. I said it was stupid to worship the military and you called me a centrist. Fucking brainlet.

>man who has worked in a factory

Equality fallacy. People aren't equal. Anyone can work in a factory. Few are strong or brave enough to be a soldier.

>few are strong or brave enough to be a soldier

Maybe if you’re talking about combat arms, pilots or special forces but there’s a huge chunk of the military that’s just desk jockeys and supply clerks who wear a uniform and get a government paycheck.

I think people should respect their military and the people serving in it just as a basic rule of respect. Any country that doesn’t respect its veterans is dead. Just look at European countries like Britain who is currently throwing all its vets in prison for war crimes.

I was considering what might occur if the United states just up and quit all it's military. I thought through that realistically we don't have an enemy nation. Although it seems even Canada/ Denmark would attempt to instate it's flag. I could see were invaded by hyper old school commies. Both the aforementioned scenarios sort of lead to destruction of businesses that won't move away and hijacking of certain industries. There's some sort of civil war / new non mil budget idea that might make sense but I thought that wasn't worth considering since that's a conclusive jump from a real abstination of militarism and even arms related police functions. I feel like overall nothing will really happen. If you consider the outstanding level of intrusiveness required for the usa's last 20 invasion destinations it seems like it's quite a sham to not have a more on/off military. Regardless of all that laying down arms and armadas won't really mean enslavement in an honest way until a number of other nations fail to defend our civil liberties which many try to do. An example is the coalition effort to invade Korea which might have happened the same without the United states.
And if all we do is receive new banners and flags from New overlords at the coast of consumer goods we totally win a shiek Tibet samurai tradition status that grows like a lotus

Not going to lie, I thought so highly of the military growing up (partly because 9/11 was a large factor with my age).

I joined, I advanced, I specialized, I deployed, I was an NCO, I did my time.
If anyone asks, I say I never been to war.
Aside from my memorial bracelet, I try to avoid anything that gives me away as a vet.

When I was in, I used to find shit like the Guntstyle clothing and Matt Best videos hilarious. I can't stand seeing the shit anymore. It's so god damn cringey. It's much worse when I see people into it who are cops or firefighters or something.

We have made it "cool" to go to war and look be a gear queer.

Going to war has had the opposite affect on me. I've turned into a pacifist for the most part. It also made me hate/distrust the government. I can't stand the 2 party system. It's changed my whole life, but I don't really know if it's better or worse.

I don't "Support the troops". I don't give money. But I have some acquaintances I know that got fucked up much worse than I did. If they ever needed anything, I would be there. But they, like myself, would rather die than ask...

And they had to do that for an asswhole jagoff that killed President Kennedy and they were sacrificed.Trump Loves these guys and they love him.They finally get ot do what they were supposed to do and protect America from ALL enemies.Foreign and domestic and going after baby killing slavers.From the halls of Montezuma to The shores of Tripoli.You know why Tripoli? Becuase the nigger selling Muslims were snatching Americans for slaves.
No more drag shows on base,or having gay drill sergeants who make the grunts suck their dick or cornhole their ass.
Like under frootypants Obabba.
Trump is NOT a normal President he's a street smart NYC cool pissed off guy himself.Trump has a family.He doesn't want them to live in skinnypants gender fluid cocksucker world run into shitholes Like California or VD Capital Oregon.
They really are Heros THIS time!
We were forced to call them hero's for killing innocents or guarding poppy fields for Poppy Bushs drug trade (so the dope could end up in their children) which caused a lot to self suicide.WE had to call them heros then.I didn't really feel it.They have guts and stamina and have more responsibility than just wearing a hoodie and mask in skinnypants posing as tuff 98 lb usually tranny void of any goodness POS leftist bloodsucker.
They reall are someone to look up to THESE days.I'm enjoying it while I can.Whatever happened under the last so called Presidents and NOW? It's a whole new game.I Love 'em

>Few are strong or brave enough to be a soldier

total opinion

How many african nigger boys are given an AK and sent to war? are they brave and strong...no,mostly brainwashed.A trucker also is away form family most of the time to get you all your shit in good...hes not worthy of a meal?

To further on that..all of the swiss are required to mandatory service..they all brave? now dont get me wrong,yes it takes a metal to be a combat soldier,but to be one in the most powerful military that is backed up by by strongest air force and navy?

Fuck you Sorry you went to leftyfag school where you leared how to suck dicks and use gender fluid pronouns instead of learn how to think

sure you're not talking about jews?

its a shame people liek you would get called a "traitor to your brothers" or called a "POG" or a "bood" and all kinds of insulting things for speaking like that.It seems so cultish

>total opinion

Bullshit.

“Pentagon: 7 in 10 Youths Would Fail to Qualify for Military Service
Approximately 71% of the 34 million 17-to-24-year-olds in the U.S. would not qualify for military service because of reasons related to health, physical appearance and educational background, according to the Pentagon.
The ineligible typically includes those who are obese, those who lack a high school diploma or a GED, convicted felons, those taking prescription drugs for ADHD and those with certain tattoos and ear gauges”
time.com/2938158/youth-fail-to-qualify-military-service/

>nigger boys are given an AK and sent to war? are they brave and strong

Yes. Much more than you. Was that suppose to be a hard question?

k

So the military doesent take fuck ups and fatties.Does not mean its brave or strong.Again,you skipped the swiss.Are the total populace brave and strong? Try not to avoid it this time

>Yes. Much more than you. Was that suppose to be a hard question?

You seem to just be buttmad im not dick sucking them like you

Or anyone who has actually lived before joining the military.

>actually lived

Is that what you call being mentally and/or physically defective?

so the armed forces are americas pitbull. in the field we mistreat it. starve it, and eventually when its good and angry. We let it off the chain to cut a swath of blood and tears such as only the dead have seen before.

What you see is the troops at home.
yeah we pet them, and we give em nice beds and shit, and yeah if anyone fucks with them we act tough.

>Is that what you call being mentally and/or physically defective?
I worked as a problem solver for Bloods AND GDs throughout the midwest, as a whiteboy. You've never met one like me.

It's very cultish. But that's because you have to be a 100%, sleep/eat/shit military member when you're in. Morale & discipline are significant for any effective fighting force.

Don't get me wrong though, I think the military can be a wonderful thing for a lot of young people. It can provide self-discipline, leadership, job training, education, guidance, etc for a lot of people that otherwise wouldn't have it available. But other organizations like the peace corps could do the same thing in its own way.

Also, I'm using my GI Bill right now, there's a lot of other vets at the college who also feel somewhat the same way. Usually it's obvious to figure out who actually experienced combat and who didn't based upon how they discuss things like politics or war. The one's didn't see anything tend to be more 'edgy' and in your face style vet. They also love their flags and tactical backpacks.

>thinking you can rush the biggest air and naval power in the world across an ocean
>thinking either power can actually project force to attack the us
Sure tell me how that goes.

>Does not mean its brave or strong

That's exactly what it means. They are braver and stronger than 71% of the population that is so weak and defective they aren't even qualified to sign up for bootcamp.

>Again,you skipped the swiss.Are the total populace brave and strong? Try not to avoid it this time

Good for the brave Swiss soldiers. What's your fucking point? Do you even have one?

>buttmad

Stop projecting. You are weaker and more cowardly than nigger boys with AKs. Do you even own a gun?

That was after 8 yrs ( a generation) of Mr Niggerpantz.
They wanna stay in now.They are working hard to get all that toxic culture lard and weakness off of them.Trump is offering extra training so they can make it and get strong and meet the requirements.
The leftfags are good for shit.
All they can do is bitch and drink soy dressin u like azzwholes who think they're kewl.
With an honorable discharge they can get a good job after.But lefty fag wants free foodstamps and be a voluntary homeless drifter tsucking off the system cuz they justify their faggotry because the system must be destroyed cuz it's unfair to fags and illegals.
The system did suck.But Jan 20 2016 we got a break and it no longer holds true.The bassackward leftist script is obsolete.
They get to shoot good guns give helicopte rides fly planes or learn how to be a man which to the feminist leftist assfag is a fate worse than death.They choose a mans ass over pussy.So they whine about the military and wonder why we don't worship kunt heros like Annenberg funded Billy Ayers friend o sexual VD carriers.The original soyboy!

Ah I see,you are a troll retard...sad.

I guess that's a no. You don't even own a gun. You are that pathetic.

I wouldn't get too cocky. There's a reason those boats crashed. China is unironically the biggest threat the U.S. has had since Britain, and command can't even see it. Resting on laurels and expecting others to know their place is how the British empire died.

The entire world is scared we will fuck them up, which helps keep our citizens safe.

much like the police, it's easy to bitch about the military when you don't feel endangered in any way.

there are a bunch of shitheads, and "SALUTE ARE TROOPS" reverence can be embarrassing, but I'd rather live in a country that respects its military on the aggregate than one that doesn't.

in my experience, people who hate the military are woke leftists and paranoid libertarian types.

given the opposition, I STAND WITH ARE TROOPS

That painting makes me go back a few hundred years when there were no industries or electricity or plastic

Lmao i bet, pal

k

All men should serve 4 years in the military on a mandatory baciss after school.

what does that have to do with my post?

This

Who cares. Get harassed then, don't be a pussy.

>respect=/=worship

Robert Heinlein was right. Cowards like you do not deserve political power. You did absolutely nothing to earn it. You just abuse it and make the country as weak as you are.

You're pretty submissive

"worshipping soldiers" = honoring them
Why would soldiers fight for people who don't love them?

>gets online...you are gonna get harassed

underrated

The military is an important part of American myth and American identity. If you want to see how a nation looks like when it no longer has a strong identity, when the national myth is just something you show to tourists, just look at Canada, Australia, or Germany.

How many days in a row are you going to post this thread?

Fuck you and your magical thinking.Just screwy you imagine without any criteria to base it on except your soy soaked hallucinations.

>be wbc
>be literal fag-hating, muslim-tier devout christian, anti-war, redpilled on (((them))) paleoconchads.jpg
meanwhile
>be their opponents
>be (((picrelated)))

Fuck neocons and their military bs though.

k

love does not mean cultish worship

the US can have a strong identity and not cult like worship the military