Sorry about that whole coup attempt. no hard feelings right? that putin guy is such a trickster hahaha

>Sorry about that whole coup attempt. no hard feelings right? that putin guy is such a trickster hahaha

Man I sure am glad I'm a cool reactionary, not like those cuck libruls who don't even worship a foreign dictator trying to take over my country!

>a bogey man from a bloated former superpower with a GDP dissolving faster than a twink in Jeffrey Dahmer's acid barrel has has a place at the table with western global powers

If it never happened, why are you all so desperate to cover for it?

Putin didn't force the dnc to go with the Russia conspiracy theory. Wsj is trash also.

It's not a conspiracy theory, you fucking moron.

Seriously though, why are rightists always so quick to sell the country out to a foreign hostile nation?

We're still talking about the Kremlin?
For fucks sake, russian collusion was DOA

I bet Putin is amused with being attributed this puppet mastermind status

Doesn't matter, the full scope of the truth regarding the fbi's counter intelligence vorrution cannot be suppressed for much longer, come to terms with that.

>Strawman: the post
Get AIDS

I hope he is. These people treat him like he's some kind of KGB Evil Genius. I guess it's easier for liberals to believe in Bond Villain Vlad rather than a 65 year old intelligence agent turned reformist politician Vlad.

Bump

Funny shit user. Narrative will change again this week

kill yourself shill rat

The dumb thing is Vlad is just a beggar who knows how to shake his oligarchs for money. He is literally the richest man in Russia because he literally steals like slavic kike.

where's the proof?

"rightist" is verifiably not used by anyone

bump

Who paid for the dossier tho? Oh right..

/r/ing pepe edit of that pic

Where is our Norwegian with the mirror?

that picture is at the top of the page under "blue pill" in the dictionary

I feel like I'm too forgiving sometimes. I can't help it.

Bump

This.

Because they are trying to impeach Trump based on this lie

Bump

Tbh I like this narrative.
Russia not only made the U.S government look like fools, but now it exposes how corrupt it is.

Obama DOJ used a dossier that relied on information from Russians about Trump being peed on, and they used this to spy on Trump, his family, and associates.

DJ Khaled would say, "you played yourself"

Bump

How much are you getting paid? Russisa Collusion has turned into the biggest conspiracy of the century. It tops 9/11 truthers. Shit, it could end up topping JFK and Roswell.

>roswell never happened
>but 9/11 did
pleb

This, he's probably laughing his ass off

bump

nice link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys