How does Sup Forums feel about our hero, Ben Shapiro?

How does Sup Forums feel about our hero, Ben Shapiro?

Little Ben needs to be saged.

Fine on domestic issues, typical zionist/full-retard when it comes to anything foreign policies.

he’s exceedingly jewish. representative of the ideological base of the neocons. doesn’t care about the browning of America. I suppose he can be useful, in that his content funnels into the skeptics/alt-center, which funnels into the alt-lite, which funnels into the alt-right

He deserves a gold star for his accomplishments in the conservative movement!

Not a nigger

Obviously he isn't an ally but he's useful and very good at arguing/exposing insane leftists. He hangs last.

based

There's a reason that he got the nickname "The Littlest Chickenhawk."

> Individualism, race mixing, and free markets for the goym
> Racial purity and colectivism for the (((chosen)))

He's a smart guy and I'd vote for him but he seems like a huge nofun. Would not have a beer with. He just can't take a joke.

> He deserves a gold star for his accomplishments in the conservative movement!

Wow, user, really?

Very smart, logical, right on most issues, and one of the strongest debaters on the right.
...except when he talks about Israel. All of that gets thrown out the window when he talks about Israel.

>pretends LGBT people like Ben Shapiro
Faggotry is a sin, user.

Is it true he came from the same thot slot as the milkers?

Shapiro is my hero.

He's a lifecuck that wants to increase the nigger population.

>muh slippery slope
only retards go full 1488

Nope.

Shapiro is a subversive kike. Tries to steer white people toward ideological conservatism...where he's stated that it doesn't matter to him if the U.S. white population is destroyed by shitskins

He is a powerbottom. Look at the face and you'll see.

Just another false leader. Odds are put in place by the Jews to create a easy figure head to attack.

underrated

>doesn’t believe in the slippery slope
you dont have to become a 1488er to acknowledge that the slippery slope is more than a fallacy, it has consistently proven itself to be very real. California’s slide into social progressivism, gun control, gay social acceptance turning into making kids become trannies, immigration, ect.

Der Ewige Chipmunk

A fucking Jew.

a fucking meme country

kike

fuck you

>28 posts into a Shapiro thread
>no Ben's sister posting to derail
???

Nice bait

I feel I'd get along with him and like him as a person, but other than that he is full blown ZOG and totally unapologetic about it.

The only MSM jew that is good is Michael Savage but even he shills for neo con wars sometimes

Nice memeflag, poo-in-loo

Also I fixed your reaction image, Pajeet

I like shapiro

He's a nerd

I don't see anything different, Leaf.