The way forward

First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))) don't exist.

Therefore, one's disposition towards
sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

>(((instincts))) don't exist
everything you do is predetermined, traps are gay

>instincts don't exist
Just fuck my thread up senpai

gay

occams razor

Stop using cisgendered girls for you op pic in a thread about trannies

>predetermined
people really think this? so you do nothing cause everything is predetermined or what?
you think you are going to die alone, so you do nothing to change it cause you think it's your only outcome?

>instincts don't exist

Stopped reading there.

>think
There's the rub. Your brain and therefore mind is a boilogical machine, and like any other machine it runs along a set path. You might decide to make changes in your life, but that decision is a product of the machine.

Anzu has a womb. Neck yourself. Also, you will never pass.

EVERYTHING HUMANS DO IS DOWN TO INSTINCTS YOU FUCKING RETARD TRAPS ARE GAY GUYS LARPING AS WOMEN TRAPS OFFER AIDS

why do you believe consciousness is part of the chemicals of your brain? nobody has proved that

Because you can map the various functions of consciousness (memory, logic, emotions, etc) to a specific part of the brain.

It's not complete yet as it's we're still working shit out, so for there to be a gap in there somewhere for a soul or whatver you want to call it isn't literally impossible, but realisitically it's not looking good.

i thought it was the other way around? that they are discovering that we have a soul, and it's not all in the brain

>that they are discovering that we have a soul, and it's not all in the brain
[citation very much needed]

Proof of the human soul would be an earth shattering development.

everything i look up in google talks about the consciousness being inmaterial, it doesn't talk about brain activity at all

i mean we know it since forever, at least believers, always one step ahead haha

>some airy fairy bullshit.

I get the point of religion, and would even go as far as to say that at least some element of it is required for us to remain sane - but's comforting fluff, not proof.

>instincts don't exist

Great argument and I totally agree with everything you said.

everything is metaphysical, if you need it to stay sane it's more real than science, the thing is finding the Truth

Consciousness might be immaterial. Maybe.

Unfortunately, many functions once thought to be part of the 'soul' are purely biological. Your memories are stored in a piece of meat. Your personality is derived from the workings of a piece of meat. We may have self awareness outside of our biology, but it would just be a blank slate that serves to initiate our biological processes.

Think there's something more that holds our memories and stuff? Get a frontal lobotomy and find out!

>everything is metaphysical
Nothing is metaphysical. We're just particle-based automatons.

The world exists m8. We are part of it and operate in the way that physical objects operate.

There might, we hope, maybe, be some small part of us that does not, but it's not proven and extremely unlikely.

why would you think your are an automaton and your life is already determinated?

It's ok leaf. Go suck tranny cock. When you're in the oven and your fat ignites, focus on the good times with feminine penises you had.

>Given that Sup Forums skews towards ... high intelligence
Don't make me laugh

isnt lobotomy like a meme? people that had one and cant remember things just had brain damage

It's the logical conclusion of being part of a universe governed by hard physical laws, from subatomic particles right up to stars and galaxies and everything in between.

That said, the human condition may rely on our ignorance of this fact. Our behavior actually changes depending on whether or not we are aware of it (they've tested it). Basically, the idea that free will is an illusion makes you more of a prick.

Exactly. Thus it's in the brain, nowhere else.

so if you believe you have free will you have it, and if you dont, you dont?
that's pretty cool

Not that's not what they are saying. They're just saying people who don't believe in free will act like assholes, so it might be useful to believe in a lie.

Maybe. We'll see.

Thinking rationally, it’s time to get the rake. Faggot.

so people who believe they cant control themselves are assholes
and people who believe they can control themselves are good people?
weird

>(((instincts))) don't exist.
One of the classic tricks of leftists - first they try to get you to accept a retarded argument and then they defeat you because you're running through an idiotic maze of their own making where the door closes behind you in each room you enter. Don't fall for this one simple trick.

Yup.

In the one case it's like they are going to jail whatever they do so they think fuck it, if I'm going down I'll give them a reason.

In the other jail is not a certainty, so they choose to act in a way that will not send them there.

This, ironically, demonstrating that you can make choices and they do change your destination.

Is this a girl?

destroying a radio receiver doesn't mean there aren't radio waves.

Sound like you're an expert in such methods..