HAPPENINGCON 5 SECRET BASE DISCOVERED USING HEATMAP

Strava Global Heatmap picks up a massive underground base right next to military airbase RAF Marham in England. It's putting out more heat than ALL the actual airbase AND the village next to it. Take a look at the picture though, and you'll see it's just a small forest.

THERE'S SOMETHING UNDER THE FUCKING GROUND.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@52.6676825,0.4842713,3a,75y,44.29h,85.52t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMH05Ta7TwVo5zZnMVKp8j9YQJV3Doa21vDWfNg!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMH05Ta7TwVo5zZnMVKp8j9YQJV3Doa21vDWfNg=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya314.4943-ro-0-fo100!7i9216!8i3594
google.co.uk/maps/@52.6685603,0.4808372,3677m/data=!3m1!1e3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_map
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#17.42/30.09654/51.38903/hot/all
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#12.99/0.49628/52.65892/hot/all
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#13.30/-115.86065/37.19132/hot/all
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#11.81/158.87301/-54.56962/hot/all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uun3Z80cPAk
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#7.23/-70.93448/19.30690/hot/all
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#15.53/39.82456/21.42218/hot/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there anyway to back up this heatmap before it gets edited?

This info is making it into msm
the last few days the site has probably been scrubbed of anything worth nothing

D E E P
U N D E R G R O U N D
M I L I T A R Y
B A S E S

Congratulations, you found a park with trails.

It's all those houses before the forrest you fool.

Why are you making such a big deal out of a swamp gas refinery?

Literally SO WHAT.

Bump for interest

This

What fucking houses?

google.co.uk/maps/@52.6676825,0.4842713,3a,75y,44.29h,85.52t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMH05Ta7TwVo5zZnMVKp8j9YQJV3Doa21vDWfNg!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMH05Ta7TwVo5zZnMVKp8j9YQJV3Doa21vDWfNg=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya314.4943-ro-0-fo100!7i9216!8i3594

THAT is the forest. It's heat map should be as cold as the surrounding area.

Link?

Literally nothing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

google.co.uk/maps/@52.6685603,0.4808372,3677m/data=!3m1!1e3

It's just that patch of woodland. People from the base probably like to go running there.

Yeah. That explains all of the heat it's putting out.

Did anyone do area 51 yet?

>mfw heat maps can detect D.U.M.B. installments by hundreds of bored NEETs

>brits
>money for secret bases
They are too busy wasting all of it in making homes for refugees and paying for jamals NHS operations.

And them running means it ends up putting out more heat THAN A FUCKING AIR BASE RIGHT NEXT TO IT?

so what does this mean, memeflagger? why is it a happening that bongs have an underground base?

The heat paths match the paths in the woods, retard. It's a trail, or possibly a place they send students to teach about flora.

How the fuck is this heatmap possible anyways?

You're forgetting how paranoid and borderline evil our scientists and military have always been

The strava link...phone posting

"Heat Map" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_map

Not the meaning you think it is

It's not a literal heat as in temperature map.

Because it's not a well known one and it's soooper exciting

It's putting out more heat than the surrounding villages. Be fucking real.

its a park where people run, those are trails, you fucking reject. you do notice that the heat maps are of lines, right? not homes, nor buildings, nor people BUT LINES that signify roads or walking trails that people use with their strava's. I wanna to kill all of you conspiratards so bad. slit all your fucking throats.

In Norfolk? Oh stop

Some one took a stroll near the Tschernobyl reactor...

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#17.42/30.09654/51.38903/hot/all

And/or the base uses that area for training

What is GPS? What is walking or driving through the woods?

FOR THE TENTH TIME PEOPLE THIS IS AN AMALGAMATION OF DATA. CAN YOU NOT RECOGNIZE ROAD GRIDS IN THE MIDEST? HUMANITY ON THE COASTS?

Where in England would YOU hide secret shit? In the place no one wants to go.

You just found the Umbrella complexes

Security patrol at ADX Florence, home of Uncle Ted.

Idiot there's an ex secret base about a mile from my house. It even has a sign pointing it out. The UK is full of them both current and out of use how is it a conspiracy you fucking imbecile?

Exactly. Like there's some shit woods in Norfolk popular with hikers and botany colleges

>Don't pay attention to the fact that all roads leading TO the high heat readings don't have as hot readings at all.
I wonder who could be behind this post.

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#12.99/0.49628/52.65892/hot/all

People go there all the time, though.
Scientists, tourists, engineers, etc...
Anywhere out of the sarcophagus is safe anyways.

area 51's too cold
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#13.30/-115.86065/37.19132/hot/all

> muh conspiracy
kys faggot
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases

All the people with fitbits and other shit like that. They have all that data of movement. You can actually see routes of hiking trails and sporting events. You can also see the poor vs. wealthy neighborhoods. Pic is my city anything south of King is the poor section.

OH SHIT THEY USE THE ROADS!!

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#11.81/158.87301/-54.56962/hot/all

someone hiked all over this shit?

It's not actually heat as in temperature you fag. It tracks the frequency of people using the Strava app on fitbit and other devices to go places.

"Heat" essentially means "amount of regular foot traffic"

The real controversy is that it looks like a lot of these devices are always sharing, and not just when you tell it you're running, but I think this probably has to do with all the retards like "lol gotta get my steps in"

area 51 is probably a legitimate instance where phones are taken at a certain point, or the data there has been scrubbed
thing has been out since November 2017

Thats just dumb.

You forget to mention the place is full of mutant rapists

It should be called Slava heatmap.
Because it’s hot.
And wtf are those people doing underground?

Obvious shill is REALLY fucking obvious

No fucking shit but the traffic there is ridiculous.

>GPS
>underground
kys

It doesn't pick up any of the unreported/no name 'roads'(its just 50-100 yard clearings, no pavement) that run for hundreds of miles in the congo along with the random dirt airstrips

so you made me look it up and I guess its just a fitness app...so military bases that don't allow personal cell phones on site or block signals to them will not be on this map, just like the niggers in the congo don't use it

not as exciting anymore

The bigger gathering of trees/farmland to the bottom right show no such activity.

Creepy af

Ok that saves me from a life of disappointment

Just kill yourselves.

Yo look at North Korea

It doesn't necessarily look underground. There is certainly a LOT of traffic through there but it does seem to conform to the breaks in the trees

Random circle in middle of Salt Lake desert.

What is going to a sports event?

Kys new fag. This place used to have sources and standards, now it's a bunch of low IQ papers from plebbit.

Yeah if that was underground it wouldn't have coordinates...

All it takes is one retard who hides it in his pack for two weeks.

The guardian. Kys.

cmon bro, thats just DUMB

lol

It's in your papers too you fucking shill

fitbits have intertial trackers, don't need constant communication/internet connection. They can record your movement and then upload it all whenever it is that you finally go someplace with wifi

I know they don't need a constant connection but I'm skeptical about that accuracy without GPS.

Everyone should be archiving before they take it all down.

>pic related is the MILAB Tory smith was talking about under Indianapolis air port.

Straight lines just going every direction over runways.

Tory smith

HERE Is a LIsT OF THe CHILD RAPE AND MURDeR STaTIONS LISTED

GOOgogogogOooo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uun3Z80cPAk

Archive
Archive archive
Archive
Archive

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

>pic related

Indianapolis milab where mike pence rapes and misters little kids

probababalay on to something friendo.
have a cocaine bump. C-C-COMPED

>3d view

Holy fuck my m8 lives 5 minutes away from this place driving. Two years ago at like 3am I was out smoking a doobie a few times, and all three times I kept hearing a random loud crashing noise at least a couple of times like there was some steel factory near by.

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#7.23/-70.93448/19.30690/hot/all

Well then

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#15.53/39.82456/21.42218/hot/all

FiNALLY A FUCKiNG REAL HAPPENING

This will cause a shitstorm

what the fuck there's too many:

>The locations of MILABS in America- Los Angeles #1 and #2, San Bernardino CA, San Jose CA, Carson City NV, Nellis AFB called Las Vegas MILAB, Roswell NM, Albuquerque NM, Denver CO, North Dakota [about 50 mi to Bismark], Lincoln Neb, Minneapolis MN, Chicago #1 and #2, Indianapolis IN, Crawfordsville TX, Dallas, Houston, Jackson Miss, Montgomery AL, Atlanta GA, Grand Rapids MI, Detroit MI, NE Ohio [by Akron near Tallmadge,OH], Pittsburg and Philadelphia PA, Raleigh NC, Langley and Arlington VA, New Jersey [near Newark], 4 in NY- Financial District NYC, Midtown NYC, Montauk, LI, and upstate under a resort community Bolton NY [about 50 mi away], Washington DC #1 and #2, Pentagon, Wilmington DE, and Boston Mass.

>The locations that are connected for child trafficking are the United Nations Building, the basement of the White House, the NSA spy center in Utah, the TSA location in South Michigan, Orlando FL, Arizona [near Flagstaff] and Seattle.
Other International MILABS are in Cern, [close to the Hadron facility] Tokyo Japan, Moscow #1 and #2 [operated by the Russian CIA], Shanghai China, Perth Australia, the Vatican Vatican City Italy, and two in London #2 Essex Road, and London #1 Heathrow Airport, and Dubai.

>The Vatican and Dubai are almost used exclusively for Temporal creation and child trafficking. The Vatican is used as a distribution center. Mostly refugee children from the USA war crimes, the children are sent to the vatican where they are gang raped, and then are shipped out to over 70 locations in the EU.

Remember all the mad noises in the sky a few years ago in places like Croydon and Bristol and also the states? Those are caused by the bases, or the tunnels between them

FLORA HEALS AN ACING SOUL

>mfw I've been hearing those kinds of loud crashes all the time at night
So, they plan to come for me through the Earth do they? Bring it. I will kill as many as I can before I die with a smile on my face.

Not allowed to run on the tarmac you fuckin faggot

Thanks Strava, now I know all the happening places to hit up in Antarctica

Has anyone found the tunnels under Comet Ping Pong Pizza yet?

You aren’t very clever at all, are you? You silly sausage.
1. It only tracks users of the app.
2. It’s not a thermometer.

————>>>>>Everyone should be archiving these

Look at Pegasus museum

Bump

Also check the "art museum" alefantes owns near it.
museum hivemind ayyy

Lmao I was hoping for a happening but this user is right. It's a park.

There might be some other interesting stuff out there but the one you posted is a park. top kek

BET IT'S AN ILLEGAL GROW OP FOR MARIJUANA

Bump