How do anime characters have sex?

Think about it. They're two dimensional. But somehow, they're still able to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69LQ_WAddoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make a small cut in two square papers, then slide both of them together.

But that's 3D?

Another case example. Observe.

>They're two dimensional.
That logic doesn't get you anywhere. Their entire universes are set up on the premise that they are 3 dimensional beings. Nothing they do would be possible for actually 2 dimensional objects. I'm sure you think you are being clever by asking this. I doubt that anyone else would agree with that.

You put the penos in of course.

Then explain 3DPD

You have for that.

sauce is vulva rape eps... 6 I think

How do anime character eat?

Some as us 3D beings
Since we're 2D too
Look up Holographic principle

I miss watching that show with Sup Forums
Also enjoyed the OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=69LQ_WAddoA

According to japanese themselves

3DPD is about "real" against "imaginary", not really about dimensions. 3D pertains to what's real. To our dimension. Our universe. Not that of the 3D imaginary/fictional universe of anime.

It goes like this: 3DPD means "Real women/real girls are disgusting compared to imaginary girls in anime."

>Real women/real girls are disgusting compared to imaginary girls in anime
But that's wrong.

Valverapemania was a great time to browse Sup Forums.

Where do you think you are?

Do you think some higher-dimensional beings look at us and feel the same way we do about 2D girls? I mean think about it.

>Do you think some higher-dimensional beings look at us
No, because science says that planets (and intelligent life) isn't possible with more than 3 spatial dimensions.

>But that's wrong.
Its actually right. It is based on the wisdom that an user's 2D waifu is perfect and will never betray him.

That, compared to real women who are nothing but bitches and whores, if not your relatives. This is solidified by past /rk9/ people visiting Sup Forums and stories of women being "bitches and whores" (example: the ex-wife of to-love-ru's mangaka)

No it doesn't, it says it isn't possible with any fewer. Hyperspheres can certainly form under the influence of gravity.

More like 9 or 10.