Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkD0QDI5R7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would fuck them if they didn’t have such a strong odor

They smell

>BRRRAAPPP BRRRAPFFFT
imagine the smell...

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Their men spend all day and make it very public they would rather have white/latina/asian and treat those women as trophies, they feel inferior and probably blame the white/latina/asian for it but if a white guy comes along and shows interest it validates their existence. Also that whole women will go to great lengths to spite someone so maybe they don't even like white guys in the beginning but just go after them to piss black guys off.

massive psyops campaign pushing black males to pursue white women and visa versa has made them the least desirable race of female. Thank the media

more like big white wallet. Nigs know if they can get a white man on the hook for something they'll be financially secure.

have fucked two black girls

the sex is great

but the Afro hair is gross as fuck, and they have weird feeling vaginas

only a small fraction of nigresses look even mildly attractive, so they’re bitter that everyone likes women of all other races more. They are most bitter toward the most attractive men, the white men.

>Why do black women pretend to hate white men?
No more nig nigs plz k thanx.

BWC? more like RWC (rich). Women are attracted to money more than their own existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkD0QDI5R7k

you degenerate scum.

so what was it like?

Black women have always looked at me like black men look at white women. They are nothing but trouble all the same.

>oildriller

super wet

>Why do black women pretend to hate white men?
What are you talking about? I am a far from attractive white guy, and I'm too shy to talk to white women. But black women flirt with me at work all day. It's babe, sweetheart, dear, etc.all day long.

poor kid
the definition of 100% american right there
muttlandia

When I was in high school (which was mixed white, black, mexican in equal proportions), all the black girls either had black boyfriends who either didn't attend our school or were older and thus already graduated.

the black girls who didn't have older black boyfriends or black boyfriends who didnt go to our school openly flirted with the white guys

don't remember any of them actually dating a white guy though

i don't even notice all this anti-white male shit from black females anywhere but the internet to be honest

>But hey at least I get to fuck niggers and i'm still white

i've noticed with a lot of immigrants and black men that they seem to hook up with white woman, but you never see a white guy with a arabian or black woman for some reason.

Here it seems like it's okay for the muslim men (wheater they're from africa or oriental origin) to bang any girls they want, white the muslim girls are suppose to be decent and don't drink alcohol, stay at home etc.

Another thing is that i seem to notice black men everywhere, on the street, at work etc, but i RARLY see black woman, like anywhere at all. I don't care too much since i do alright myself, and am not a racist, but its kinda annoying that it just adds sooo many more guys to the meat marked..

hay im in freedom town and im 100% white

happens to me all the time
sheboons always ask for my seed
but i dont think bestiality is moral so i decline

id fuck the living shit outta that ayy lmao

Two reasons
1. they want out of their shitty situations and they know tyrone can't/won't make that happen and they know white guys work
2. no matter the race women are the most consistent race traitors

Only stopping in to say, that bitch looks like she stole my grandmas rug and had some Mexican turn it into a slut dress.

her "black" parent had to be an octoroon for her to be that light skinned