HAVE YOU BENEFITED FROM THE TRUMP ECONOMY?

FAST ECONOMIC GROWTH IN US HISTORY. MILLIONS HAVE BENEFITTED...HOW MANY ON POL HAVE BENEFITTED?

HOW MANY HAVE SEEN RAISES OR HAVE GOTTEN A JOB?

No.

WHY YOU NIGGER?

401K and all my mutual funds expoding, company gave 50 shares of stock (at $55.00) right now, and we get our raise and bonus in February on top of that.

>401K and all my mutual funds expoding, company gave 50 shares of stock (at $55.00) right now, and we get our raise and bonus in February on top of that.

Are you glad the nigger is out of office?

My stock was up about 21% in 2017. So yeah, I'm pretty happy about that. Trump tax plan will save me around 2k as well.

I live in Texas so yeah, lmao

My clients are busy therefore I am busy. Looks like I get to keep my business alive. Yeah, pretty good.

Stocks are up, tax rates down.
Yes

I sold my house because the property values went sky high. then I took the profits got rid of my mortgage and paid cash for a house in the country. now I am 34 and partly retired. I only work 20ish hours and have the same cashflow. MAGA BABY!

I am a professional chef bye trade and my pay has been boosted. Maga

You don’t even have a job honkey

>can’t even fucking Spell
>expects a decent wage

Got bonus, raise and my take home money will be more starting this Friday.

And 401K is booming but that’s always fluid.

>I sold my house because the property values went sky high. then I took the profits got rid of my mortgage and paid cash for a house in the country. now I am 34 and partly retired. I only work 20ish hours and have the same cashflow. MAGA BABY!

What do you work as?

WHY ARE JEWS SO AGAINST TRUMP? I HATE JEWS I WANT TO GAS THEM ALL

church musician... I'm just not a school teacher anymore

I bought this Trump flag and put it on my wall (it's yuuuge, like my dick) and now I get the most pussy I've ever gotten in my life.

THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

>HOW MANY ON POL HAVE BENEFITTED?
Not me, I opted out when the patriot act hit

No raises, got about 60% the bonus I did the year before (which was about 80% of the year before that), healthcare has increased 3 fucking times in the past year, nobody has seen a raise in 4 years. Quitting ASAP and moving as soon as a new opportunity opens up.

My income has gone up about 35%.

6% tax cut

and my widowed mothers 401K is healthy again and I no longer have to worry about her financial future as much.

Of course... I was actually able to find a job, a stable one at that. it's overnight janitorial shit at walmart. It sucks but it's better than having no job. That's no fun at all.

This happened less than a month after Trump became president. In all the 8 years of Obama's presidency, I couldn't find a single decent job. They were usually random shit off Craigslist.

i live in west texas, i barely speak english and i am making 46k a year. i have not much education. i just have two mcjobs but business is so good thanks to the oil economy. any retard over here is making a lot of money, including felons, high school drop outs and drug addicts.

I got a $2 raise late last year because I was gonna quit but they talked me into staying. I still plan on quitting by April since I want to change careers. Nobody in my company has gotten a general raise/bonus, though.

No. Any temporary increases I've got this year should be gone before he leaves office.

I am extremely unimpressed.

Got a raise but my company gives them out yearly so I don't know how much Trump influenced that.

Seeing my federal income tax withholding go down was nice though. Thanks Trump.

When did high stock value mean you aren't pooping your pants at the idea of valuing your life for once? Never, dollar is still low because of illegal appropriation of massive amounts of cash. Bitcoin will serve the next, tho.

>and my widowed mothers 401K is healthy again and I no longer have to worry about her financial future as much

Hope she cashes out soon, the market's due for a significant correction that could burst a bubble or two.

I make three months worth of pay a year more after my raise and tax cut

Slight increase in dollar value when just-appropriation needs the exact payment for service charge. Slighter bump around next Bitcoin crash if there is one.

I got a $2000 Christmas bonus and I only make after taxes $1987 a month so it was pretty nice

Lower taxes, plus not being forced to pay for niggers healthcare, I’m definitely winning

Company is giving all employees 50 shares of stock due to tax reform.

>tfw work for IBM
Nothing good gonna come out of this, my company is getting punished so hard for outsourcing and outside cash stacks that the tax rate plunge is negated. That's how much they were betting against the USA.

Pls nerf H1B, Donald.

Didn’t all Wal-Mart employees get a $2 raise as well?

>had no job
>trump wins
>get a job around 5 months later
>on 50k/yr
>will be on 71k by the end of this year, basically free healthcare, house provided

even other countries are feeling it.

I got a dollar pay bump and in 12 weeks i finish my degree in oil and gas where I will find jobs out the ass making 20+ an hour . I've never seen this much work in my area, the economy always sucks around here. Suddenly, 20-30 open positions on indeed, dozens in the local paper and people coming to my college asking around and offering individual students work and
asking for resumes. I like winning. 8 years of suffering under that nigger and I finally get a win. 8 years of living in a cold busted camper or a hole in the wall apartment. Being told this is the way things are and decline in the US was justified and inevitable. I will definitely vote for him again in 2020.

Jesus man. How long has your family been in USA?

Well the company I work for is going to be adding 5 new jobs soon (There are like 4 permanent people working there), also the tax brackets will benefit everyone considering everyone will get at least a 3% tax deduction in 2018

so fuck off with these shill threads

ive gotten a job working on my fathers farm idk if that counts
but my father has bought another farm and rents it out and 3 houses nearby he rents out and opened a restaurant two towns over he doesnt like trump but he told me hes only doing this cause things are good enough that he can do this atm

i should add he owns a restaurant chain and hasnt opened or bought much property cause of how bad obama era was

I have and I haven't. As a result of living in Kommiefornia and my income, the limitation of state and local deductions have erased my tax cut. However, on philosophical grounds, I'm OK with that 'cause fuck Kommiefornia and its douche nozzle politicians. Now states that fleece its citizens and pass the bill on to the Feds will no longer get away with it.

Probably a troglodyte Bernie supporter.

Because he wants more money. DUH

since the 60s...

I live in very rural area of california, and so driving to walmart takes me about 20 mins. Not so bad, but that goes to show how hard it is to find a job out here. Not only are there very few in my immediate area, employers are also kind of wary of hiring people who live far away sometimes, and on top of that, there weren't that many jobs to go around anyway. Especially with how bad the economy was during the Obama years.

Opted out of what, exactly?

since the 60s...

I live in very rural area of california, and so driving to walmart takes me about 20 mins. Not so bad, but that goes to show how hard it is to find a job out here. Not only are there very few in my immediate area, employers are also kind of wary of hiring people who live far away sometimes, and on top of that, there weren't that many jobs to go around anyway. Especially with how bad the economy was during the Obama years.

my brothers i have benefited a great amount

there use to be this annoying employee i worked with at a super market
he was always on his phone watching spanish videos on youtube and always eating
he would constantly go to the boss and complain about how the boss was mean to him he was so fucking retarded
he would leave early some days and not tell anyone and the boss would do nothing

he got deported hallelujah thank you trump

Middle America cost of living checklist
Grocery
Fuel
Transportation
Insurance
Housing
Clothing
Leisure
Have any of the above costs gone down since 1 year ago, 4 years ago, 8 years ago?
The cost of living has steadily increased while income has remained stagnate with personal debt at an all time high to make up the difference in income.

Good. Fuck IBM and all the other sanctimonious H1B whore tech firms.

Yep.

>1k bonus in my account already.
>Expect way better tax return, without having to deduct a preparer fee this time
>Expect to dodge the mandate as I dropped ins. last year due to shitty Obummercare
>401k is insane
>Expect my tradtional bonus to be pretty fat as a result as well

Absolutely benefited as a CAD draftsman
Construction is going crazy
Tax plan will slash my taxes as a business owner bigtime
Total game-changer, and everybody in my industry knew it would be
The left is just bad for business
They always have been and they always will be

>asking for resumes. I like winning. 8 years of suffering under that nigger and I finally get a win. 8 years of living in a cold busted camper or a hole in the wall apartment. Being told this is the way things are and decline in the US was justified and inevitable. I will definitely vote for him again in 2020.

Good to hear. No more nigger and no woman. The fe-male bitch whore cunt filthy cockersucker Clinton would have been like the nigger.

I am getting emails in LinkinEd about job opportunities. Recruiters are emailing me constantly. Would not have occurred under bitch whore seizure Clinton.

good

yes, i was fired from my job after the tax cut and jobs bill passed and i've been collecting SSDI income that will be about 12k a year and i make about 25k a year selling heroin and meth to hillbillies in Texas

literally doubled my income.

thank you sir!

>yes, i was fired from my job after the tax cut and jobs bill passed and i've been collecting SSDI income that will be about 12k a year and i make about 25k a year selling heroin and meth to hillbillies in Texas

oh, you're ABT then. nice

Nigger or woman

Stock is up like 60 bucks at the company I work for. It was pretty much flatline for several years before. I get a stock bonus yearly. It is nice but the stock being more valuable means I won't get as much stock when I get my next bonus.

My mom called me up a half week ago and told me she made 5,000 dollars off stocks that day alone.

Thanks Mr. President.

I opened up a salt mine.

No, but I benefit from his memes.

Society, mostly. Currency, etc.

My 401k has skyrocketed in value. Thanks Trump.

20% increase on my retirement fund and 50% return on my equities since nov 8th 2016 went from negative net worth to $40k

I have earned almost ten grands because of him.
THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR

Ive De-benefitted.

$2,000 tax cut desu.

I'm pretty happy

I have benefited by investing.

what're you working in now?