If the ethnostate is a good thing, why don't you support South Africa's supression and removal of the Afrikaners?

If the ethnostate is a good thing, why don't you support South Africa's supression and removal of the Afrikaners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rhinoceros_of_Mapungubwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South Africa nwas built by whites for whites. It was uninhabited land until whites built communities and the brown hoarses started moving south. Now if we could remove all of the infastructure before there exodus, ok.

Because the Dutch built South Africa out of nothing. It's rightfully theirs.

this
/thread

Do you not into history, Belgium?

They built it and then left it for niggers to take and colonize them. Nothing will be rightfully theirs anymore after this huge mistake

If you want Europeans to have their homeland protected from foreign invaders, you have to grant Africans to same right to defend their own homeland. Regardless of the fact the foreign invaders built your infrastructure when they took control of your land

Mexicans also built the basic infrastructure of South-West America before you conquered it after the Mexican War. By that logic Mexicans have the right to remove all the Anglo immigrants

Suppression, no. Give them their own territory along the coast.

The “Mexicans” who built civilization were Spaniards you fucking moron, and they sided with the Texans and Americans not the Mexicans.

Hence why you can go to the battle of the Alamo and see a bunch of “Mexican” names

Because we were here long before the fucking kaffers. They fled south because they were murdering each other up north (As is their nature. They can't help but kill, rape and pillage.) The only people who were here was the Koi-San. Which basically became the Cape "Coloureds". They're bro tier and a lot better than fucking kaffers. So fuck off with your bait, Jewish shill.

South Africa was uninhabited when the Boers settled it.
That land rightfully belongs to no one except whites.

>unironically believing this
top kek

I don't have to do or agree with anything you don't make the rules. The Mexicans had nothing here they showed up after the United States was established. I don't 100% agree that the Afrikaans deserve sewf efrika bit if they are forced to leave they should salt the Earth before they go.

>he actually bought the "everyone gets an ethnostate and we can all be happy friends at a distance" meme

the propaganda's working guys

I didn't know kaffers posted here? Shoo, be gone pest.

It's the truth and you know it. What tribe are you and what country/area did they originate from?

The biggest redpill on this issue is that blacks did inhabit SA(or at least small portions of northern SA) before white arrival.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rhinoceros_of_Mapungubwe

There is evidence that they had small communities as far north as Mpumalanga.

That being said, Whites have contributed the most to the development of SA and should be recognized as the founders of the South African state.

ANC/EFF will never grant Whites a homeland. That will be achieved when Jan en Pietie stop thinking about their fancy cars and palacial homes and hit the fucking battlefield. United with their brothers in a glorious Racial Holy War.

user, why dont you want to own the label of conqueror? Our people BTFO'd an entire country of kaffirs. Hiding behind the 'muh we wuz indigenous' meme is fucking pathetic. Awaken Lion of the West Traansvaal.

same reason they want to establish an ethnostate in north america, a continent to which whites are not native and dont belong.

pure hypocrisy.

Because the interests of my group come first. Always.

If race war breaks out in SA, what are the chances it'll spread to Botswana's or Namibia?

How it ours we created it named it and built the infrastructure. I'll happily go to Europe as long as you let me burn down every structure I've built helped or help build let me kill every tree and crop I've planted and return it back to the way it was.

As far as I know Namibia has quite chilled race relations and Botswana is pretty much owned by the (((Oppenheimers))) I doubt it will spread but it will be interesting to see how neighboring countries react when its open season on whites. Radical elements will surely come out of the woodwork.

Yes I want those precious based europeans back home and letti e africans kill each other

South Africa is not black African homeland.

Because Helter Skelter. That's why.

thats all that matters

Because Afrikaners are white. Humans are a tribalistic species who are competing for land and resources for their own respective races. Asians are doing it by gentrifying low-income areas/ ghettos, exploiting African workers for resources, and marrying into other races. Africans are doing it by migrating all over the world reproducing like rabbits while being subsidized under their host nation's welfare system.

It's not that I hate or wish to persecute other races, I'm just doing the same thing that every other race in the world is doing to secure its own existence. I'm not going to stop supporting the presence of white people across the world because someone pulls the 'muh indigenous' card when NO other race in the world respects any other race than their own.

niggers get out of europe first, then we can talk about this.
also: nogs are doing worse in countries where there are no whites. the reason is the nogs' retardation (absence of fully developped frontal lobe) which makes them unable to organize, plan or cooperate. they gotta let whitey do these kinda jobs

>ANC/EFF will never grant Whites a homeland.
whites are too dumb, they don't see the strong need for not feeding the wildlife

Ape such as niggets were already there.

The removal of non-blacks is a must... by any means necessary. Hindus have to leave too.

Sub-Sahara Africa is for the blacks!

Should West Africa become a French ethnostate, and Congo a Belgian ethnostate then?

Why would other white people support black people?

Comparing Europe to Africa isn't very accurate. Even in terms of "homelands".

Coloreds are fucking garbage.

Because Niggers aren't people.

blacks have like 30 nations that are 90%+ black
they're all shitholes

>It's a "Self determination and self interest = hypocrisy" thread

Looks like you've got a bit of growing up to do kid.

Because niggers are worthless animals who do not and cannot contribute anything positive to the global economy, so there is no possible benefit in ever supporting them.

Because Afrikaners are self made. Niggers are niggers and stealing is their thing.FREE THE BOERS!! KYS NIGGER!!