What do you think about this quote and the person who said it?

What do you think about this quote and the person who said it?

Seems pretty uncontroversial; insulting an entire religion and its ppl will probably piss some of them off, and if you live in a country that already hates the west, it could be a tipping point for terrorism. Tho being mean to muslims prolly doesn't cause as much terrorism as American interventions that destabilize Islamic countries

She talks about them like they're a minefield on a fault line.

> implying all the recent terrorist attacks are not deep-state false flags

Also fuck all religions.

I knew she was overrated. Strong brainwashing by that religion.

>the meaner you are to us the more of you we will kill
she is an islamic apologist

This is what we think of her

I can't believe Tec de Monterrey paid alot of cash to speak to them... Is like paying el loco de Obrador on how to run a country ... we deserve the fucking wall

>speak against christianity
nothing happens. at most you get some people picking a fight with you over social media

>speak against siks or buddist
at worst you get called a bigot or racist

>speak against islam
at worst you and your entire family/workplace are gunned down

being mean to anyone else other than muslims is a non issue. the problem are muslims

grammar is bad.
it also makes muslims sound kind of short tempered and violent.

Yeah, so much yes.
A huevo.

The more terrorist it will be creating you must!

If you speak against christianity, you speak agains a religion which is dominant in the west, so they're unlikely to kill you. Sikhs and Buddhists live in relatively developed countries, so they have contentment with their own lives and are less likely to kill you. Many muslims live in countries where recruiters are already trying to get ppl to kill westerners, so being insulted can push them over the edge. Anyway, you draw some false equivalences; people making fun of christians/sikhs/buddhists sometimes on social media isn't the same as a huge number of Americans thinking every man with a prayar matt is a terrorist. In the west, there's less generalized hate towards the first two groups than muslims, something which I think most people will agree on

She needs to neck herself. Promptly. Actually, she needs to blow herself up around as many of her ilk as possible. Promptly...

what r u doing here... don´t you have work tomorrow?

>The more terrorist it will be creating you must!

FUCK islam

Fuck mohammed

allah sucks dick

if you speak against islam even on countries that predominantly islamic, youll get killed or jailed
if words about your religion can "push you over the edge" can make you a mass murderer, you arent civilized, and your values arent ones of a civilized society

Fuck allah too

why did this bitch get a nobel prize?
>speak against X, the more X you create
speak against pedophiles, the more pedophiles you create
speak against nazis, the more nazis you create

why did obama get one?
nobel peace prizes seems to be just a victimship+popularity contest

I know a muslim who claims to be from jordan but I'm certain from the things he says that he is a former jihadi. The guy is absolute bat shit crazy like he has extreme PTSD. Always freaks out over the most petty shit.

this is his business number.

I'll have to do the paperwork to finally have my cédula profesional in a few hours, but right now having this kind of discussions online is way more interesting, I may regret it in the morning though.

The more you speak against nazis and nazism the more nazis you will create.

That moment when you realise everyone that has gotten a prize and on the covers, has been planted there by (((them)))

I mean, pretty much every ideology has some person who would kill for it. Islam just has the issue that people create an "us vs. them" narrative against Islam very frequently, and it has a higher number of very firm believers because of political influences not entirely within the control of muslims (see the Iranian revolution and a lot of what Reagan did in the MidEast), as well as confirmation bias against it. Some muslims are very angry at the west, to the point that they seek shelter in their faith and will kill for it. Also, Malala's quote isn't saying that just talking shit about muslims creates terrorists; if it did, Sup Forums would have caused a million 9/11s already. I think it has more to do with the systemic hatred against their religion, which doesn't exist for most other cultures.

it's funny that liberals will agree with this chick, but then turn around and think that punching people they dub "nazis" will make them stop being that way.

every ideology can be violent, but right now only islam weaponizes its believers into militias and clandestine armies of terror
the tribal narrative you speak of is also a product of their rejection of western values, not of the west's innate bigotry (or other faiths would be similarly and rightfully shunned)

and again, almost no one hates other religions because other religions arent trying to kill them and destroy their way of life

This bitch is pretty redpilled on Jews especially for a negroie thing

/thread.

Literally no amount of verbal attacks are justification for you driving a truck through a crowd of people, the moment you start saying a level of anger makes a physical attack even slightly understandable you enter into dicy territory because anger is subjective. How long until I kill you and people say, "well its bad but, he did get teased about something before hand"

Obviously there's an objective difference in the level of hatred of hatred felt by the victims in that example but hopefully you see my point

This is a reasonable analysis. I'm gonna go ahead and not read the rest of the thread because i bet it sucks.

She is essentially saying that you are not allowed to criticize Islam, which ironically makes it even more reason to see Islam as a threat

Please accept this nobel peace prize unless you are a straight white male in which case kys

Too bad those sandniggers were too incompetent to finish the job. Oh, wait, maybe everything turned out like they wanted....

not entirely wrong but very poorly said

Terror brings more terror.

didnt henry kissinger get one as a reward for the vietnam war?

Yes he did his Jewish overlords loved his work as Secretary of State And involvement in Operation Condor and the U.S. bombing campaigns in Cambodia killing thousands of innocent women and children people at the time said that political satire was now obsolete as politics itself has become a joke

I think I understand your point, but could you see that for most people, there is a level of anger that would cause them to kill people? Muslim terrorists are unstable people in unstable countries, egged on by recruiters or friends of some kind into believing western culture is the root of their problems. If your life sucks, and you think the west has caused your problems, then you see westerners blame your people for THEIR problems, that may be the breaking point for you. Even normally rational people can people with good lives can do dumb things when they're continously verbally provoked, so an irrational person, with the support of other irrational people, could respond to verbal abuse with violence.

TL;DR: normal people can be pushed into doing dumb shit with insults, why can't irrational people (who may not see their victims as humans) be pushed into murder with systematic hatred?

better question:

why is it bad to hate irrational people who spouse belief systems that only breeds irrationality and who overwhelmingly seem to be most violent of the bunch?

We should invite more of them in,

Convert or die.

I hate to give you a "not all people" argument, but I don't think its fair to hate every muslim for the action of a few; surely every muslim who's ever been on the internet has been exposed to hatred, but only a very small number of them act on their hatred. Again, I think it has less to do with the religion itself than the fact that muslims feel a connection with people of their religion in countries that have been fucked over by the west. Its fair to hate the terrorists, but that ignores that a large number of muslims accept the hatred that surrounds them and lead productive lives. As I said previously, I don't think Islamic beliefs lead to terrorism, but even if they did, it seems like people are blaming Islam in general, rather than the actions of a few people. It's one thing to hate terrorists, but its another to hate all muslims because a tiny number of them are terrorists. That's what the quote is about; if you speak out against "all Muslims", you can only make more hatred. I hope that made sense.

"if you attack islam muslims will turn into terrorists and as we all know islam has nothing to do with terror"

she is retarded and basically describes the brain damage of the left and why they will die screaming at the hands of their own pets.

wtf I love the talebans now

>STFU infidel and convert
Looks like Mudslime thots need some of that White Sharia too.

did you see i mentioned "who also seem to be the most violent of the bunch"?
thats because i wanted to make clear im pro-hating that subset of people only
and yes, it definitely is islam what leads to heroic archetypes built around the idea of dying to further the reach of your religion

This mudslime is full of shit. When she came to México, she didn't spoke a shit about feminicides, but she is a proud (((feminist))). Double standart cunt. Prog propaganda and nothing more.

Wtf are mudslimes doing in Mexico?

And why aren't your Aztec cartels ripping their faces off?

If they did that to Mudslimes I'd start looking for their Patreons.

>muslims are so mentally fragile and unhinged that speaking out against them could potentially radicalise them

>What do you think about this quote and the person who said it?

This quote isn't directed at nobody anons on Sup Forums. It was specifically directed at Trump as he's one of the few people that this statement might have some weight. The fact that these anons think this quote is directed at their insignificance is hilarious.

It’s a passive-aggressive threat. Open and blatant. She’s threatening people with violence if they dare to voice valid criticisms against Islam. She thinks she’s being clever and playing a mind game with people, but in reality it’s just another violent threat from a Muslim. Just like the Muslim mayor of London who told people to let his Muslim brothers murder their children because it’s “part and parcel.”

Islam is at war with the world. Wake up and realize the truth.

She is just another example of nonviolent Muslims and the support they give to the violent ones. Islam should be criticized in the fullest extent and anyone who questions it is another apologist

This here. Also to add in, imagine you're a mudslime, but aren't willing take take part in terrorism or anything too violent. But some other mudslimes are doing it already... so you're all too happy to give a little smirk and say "not all muslims" while anybody not being disingenuous knows full well what you want and are doing. Make no mistake muslims are happy to let things go their way and will even support it if not take part.

>"Be nice to us or we will blow you up!"

Religion of Peace!

HUNT NIGGERS

Dumb cunt

Islam is not a religion,its a militaristic ideology with religious subtones
It was created by a warlord in the 600s to strenghten his grip on power
Mohammad was a rapist,a pedophile,a murderer and a liar
Islam will never be at peace with the west because its very ideal is conquest
Thats literally its only purpose
As long as there are mosques to be demolished,qorans to be burned and muslims to be converted or killed there can be no peace
The only peaceful muslim is a dead muslim

Malala "lalalalalalalala" Yousafzai

>What do you think about this quote

I assume she means forget talking and skip directly to daisy cutters ?

If a person goes on a murder spree because they were insulted, the person's not right in the head. If you attribute this trait to an entire religion, then your religion is aggressive and not right in the head. Plus at this point you're essentially trying to scare people into not speaking out against you which pretty much undoes your whole religion of peace shtick.
In short, she's helping her critics and is apparently too dumb to understand this. I'm okay with it.

I think the picture and how they credited Malala along with the quote is funnier. Someone put effort into the picture to make it look nice, credited her with a prestigious title, and then put her completely fucking retarded quote in it. It shows you how little self awareness the person making this has and how tawdry these prestigious awards and titles are.

to be fair I am becoming a Nazi due to shit like this

Yeah. A radical muslim wants to cut off ur head. A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut off ur head.

I aint dialing that shit nigger

The more you talk about women rights in Islam, the more Acid you get thrown in your Face.

The Pakis couldn't finish the job.

911 Checked

By saying this, she is literally confirming our fears.

She's essentially saying that muslims are so volatile that if you criticize them, they'll kill you.

hey look a woman who doesnt know any better.
what are the odds?

>religion of peace
>if you criticize it the followers spontaneously detonate

I can't believe anyone on the left says this shit.
Just take a second to really think about what it means.
They are saying, 'don't criticize Islam because so many Muslims are a few bad words away from blowing up civilians.'
How does anyone think this does any Muslims any favors?