Is it okay to date black women?

What do you guys think about dating, marrying, fucking, and having kids with black women? Are you fine with some of those options, but appalled by the others?
And would you allow a few black women into your enthostate for dating/breeding purposes?

I honestly don't care. Go find yourself a nice and pretty, and feminine woman who loves you and wants to raise kids, reguardless of her race.

It’s not a good thing. Do you want me to write an essay for you on why race mixing is detrimental? Do you want to not only destroy common heritage and culture but reduce all races to the mean that is Africans? I mean fuck. God, so many fucking new fags here. I’m sorry, but you are appalling. How could you ask this

No, no and no.

Im engaged to a sexy, intelligent, fun, conservative black woman. AMA

I'm gonna keep miscegenating

As a White man it is your duty to conquer and colonize black women.

Good on you, I support that and hope you raise decent children togheter.

Mass miscegenation is the future.

Is it okay? Sure I guess, especially if you have a thing for statistically most likely to be stupid, ugly, and carry an STI.

Better off sticking to Asian chick though.

Eh, we're a little older and aren't necessarily dying to have kids. We like having fun.

No. don't shit in the gene pool

I support an ethnostate that is solely white. However, I also support a free land of multiculturalism. Keep them separate and let the people be free in their own lands. If a man and a negress enjoy each other’s company, why not let them preserve that? Thomas Jefferson wouldn’t have had it any other way. I honestly think we brought them over just as a convenient way to have wives and mistresses.

In your case, it's better to find any girl, you lonely virgin.

You're one of these older soulmate couples? Fair enough then. :-)

>"Do you want me to write an essay on why race mixing is detrimental?"

As if a moron like you could even write a proper essay.

Fuck em hard, just don't make babies.

generally speaking, if you have to ask a bunch of autistic virgins in a mongolian basket weaving forum whether it's ok to date a certain types of women, you should just stick to anime and never reproduce

Dating -> ok
Marrying -> ok
Fucking -> ok

Having kids with them -> not ok.

Thats my principles as I see it.

Is bestiality okay? There's your answer faggot

I'm a white man that's married to a beautiful African black woman AMA

Haha, I'm married faggot.

how'd you meet?

>dating, marrying, fucking
yes to all

>and having kids with black women?
sure, if that's what you want out of life.

>Are you fine with some of those options, but appalled by the others?
all options are fair game, so long as its unconditional and natural. sometimes we don't get to choose who we fall in love with, they just come into our lives when we least expect it.

>And would you allow a few black women into your enthostate for dating/breeding purposes?
only if there's a shortage of women. but to be honest, I'd only breed with a white hispanic if there were no white women around. I'm currently dating a white mexican (brown hair, natural blue eyes), don't think I could see myself dating any other non-white. Maybe a half breed gook.

no but its ok to fuck em

in addition to spamming these memes you should share your own experiences, tell him why it's been so bad for you to be a mutt

If you do, chances are you will get an STD.

would be better than anything you wrote commie fuck

I'm not wh*te, why would I be?

Enjoy your crotch rot.

>average white guy on Sup Forums

Music festival. Took her back to mine for a quick fuck, decided to keep her.

of course you're not white, kek

Why would anyone want to be white? Besides your ancestors probably got raped by T*rks like the little cuck nation you are

friendly fire, i'm not saying anything against you fellow mutt. Also I'm not Greek

Underrated post

>tfw no STI

>Don't mind me guys I found a negress I'd like to raceplay but look what my daughters are up too

>Hey negress lets go out you and me and get some grub

>I'm just happy I found a negress and didn't listen to pol, at my beautiful child !!

>Hey guys I found a negress I love, let me tell why it's a good thing

Like if there were true and equal universal health for all sluts and whores it would be any different.

This. If your area is flooded with non-whites, it's too late unless you move. If you fall in love with one, the next best thing is to be a loving husband, strong father, and fight for policies that would keep everyone else from falling into that situation. No, I'm not jewish or any of that and no, I'm not supporting race mixing. But people in places such as Miami, New York, etc. don't have too many options if they're stuck there. Sup Forums has plenty of autists who think someone unironically deserves to die for thinking this way for some reason.

You can fuck anything you want OP but your children won't be white and will have to live in Africa when the ethnostate comes.
>would you allow a few black women into your enthostate for dating/breeding purposes?
Fuck no.

> fall in love in New York
> her ex boyfriend Tray "T-Dub" Malcolm shoots you when he gets out on parole
> fall in love in Miami
> get stabbed by her sixteen cousins for violating obscure latin rite of masculinity
> fall in love in Dearborn
> get detonated to preserve her fathers honor
> fall in love in Jersey
> never get used to the curry smell
> fall in love in Seattle
> your virgin hapa son runs you over in his BMW

let's just say your fantasy dream of an ethnostate happens, where will you finnish mongoloids live?

im fucking a black girl but thats it. she wants me to make it official but i keep putting it off, feel kinda bad

>feel kinda bad

As you should. Enjoy the upcoming drama, dumbass

A lot of these people are in similar situations the earliest Spanish and French colonists to the New World faced, in that European women were seldom found amongst themselves, and rather, they needed to take up marriage with the local Native American women. I'm in California, so I could see that happening. Make sure to marry a traditional-minded Christian, to help ensure longevity in marriage, and the desire for a normal-to-large family.

kek

>1488

The digits are with me, user, and you know I'm right. You just wanted some damn jungle bunny and now you're going to pay the price. Congratulations user, and congratulations to you all idiots with your chocolate bunnies, fools every last one of you.

I fucked two in college.

Both were light skinned middle class black girls.

No, I wouldn't date either of them, let alone marry/have kids.

Do I regret it? Not really. It was kind of fun but neither girl was anything special, even though one was Instagram-model-level beautiful. Glad I didn't get anything from them, give something like 48% of black women over 18 have herpes.

Of my other adventures in browntown, the two middle eastern girls (one born and raised in Saudi, one Lebanese-American) really stand out. The one born-and-raised Nepali I bagged was incredible, but I don't have enough other experience with any other Nepali girls to know if she was just a freak personally or if it's something they all share.

I still prefer white women though.