Progressives claim 80% of Americans Support DACA

>True or False

False.
80% of dumbass spics,minorities, and airheaded bimbo soccer moms support it, sure.

It's about future implications on society.

Asking Americans in 1965 whether or not they support the immigration act would grant a different answer if they knew a result of it being passed would be degeneracy and a non-white nation within 70 years.

however, 100% of progressives lie.

False. 80% have no idea what it is.

False, who said that CNN?

This. I'm beaner and Im against it. Fuck daca

Define 'support'
It's a weasel word. Some may think it means path to citizenship. Others permanent residence. Is there a work requirement? Can they deported if they eventually commit a felony? Will this apply only to kids brought by their families below a certain age or also to 17 year olds who came here alone and turned 18 days later? Are those who are legalized allowed to use family reunification to get their mother, uncle, grandmother, and cousins in? If that's the case granting 1 million dreamers means actually increasing immigration by over ten million easily. Being explicit about these matters will change the outcome.

You ask a vague question when you want to pretend to have maximum possible support. But yes. When asked about dreamers 80% of people probably would say 'aww, that's sad. Something should be done'.

Muh polls

true

even trump supports it

I don't think that many of americans even know wtf DACA is.

I'm against DACA because it still encourages people to illegally come here to get citizenship for their children. There were jokes made for this when I was a kid, literally over two decades ago.

I'm sorry but they have to go back.

They leave out that 70%+ support the wall/border security as well. Most people are ok with some amnesty but know it has to come with border security or else we're just going to have the same problem again.

it's false tucker had an interview and presented 3 different polls compared to the spic lawyer that said that 82% don't support daca 61% spics don't support DACA and 74% whites don't support DACA

False.

There is no way that 80% of Americans support anything.

Well if they ask me.
F
uck
D
aca

85% of Americans are against deportations.

A lot of people misunderstood the question.

Jews always lie user

Fake news. Everybody i know is FOR deportations.

Money.......... Id wage on it.

What is a dream? Do dreams come true? Will I care after your dreams are crushed?
NO.....
DACA is Anti-Black policy,,,,,,,,

>Hillary has a 98% chance of winning

Never trust (((them))). Never.

A world with shitskins in charge of nukes. The Bible is right, the world will end in fire.

Let's take a poll. I don't support DACA.

Same polls show 70% distrust rate in the MSM, yet CNN counts for 63.5%

I'm fine with 'deferred action' as long as 'action' is eventually taken.
'Deferral' does NOT mean 'immunity'.

DACA go Home.
Sure they will not notice? Ahhh by then the US will have full control of Mexico. Why are beaners so pissed we buy their land for beads and furs. Dumb shits get worthless paper. Win Win

This bot is woke.

False, more leftist propaganda. Same bunch of pole smokers who say 90% of Americans want gun control

Polls mean nothing. Stop listening to them.

Danger Will Robinson.

False those are my gibs and I will protect my gibs.

Sheeit

Heres how these polls work
>go to liberal arts department of UC berkley for your "random" sample
>oh wow! Pphtbbthrummpphtppth has a 0% approval rating!!!

False. Who the fuck trust anything Progressive say anymore?
Remember when they projected Jeb Bush to win the primaries and Hillary Clinton to win the election?

False

The idea of rewarding these people for participating in a crime, whether their choice or not, is ludicrous

you a bigot