ALL OTHER RELIGIONS BESIDES TRADITIONAL CATHOLICISM ARE SATANIC !

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5MndGfdP-SktMcG3lMGEqk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG3rzhbbrYg
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5xD9kIXQq4uhWUllZy9eGt
youtube.com/watch?v=B2TfhaDks7U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_in_the_Palestinian_territories
youtu.be/qU-AzqdcHAA
papalencyclicals.net/councils/ecum15.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boar_taint
catholicism.org/cantate-domino.html
ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/TRENT6.HTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catholicism is demonic worship of a snake

That's Vatican II. Watch the playlists

Basically. Except traditional Catholicism only exists in pockets, and the Vatican is owned by a satanic cult now.

Truly the end times manifest.

The roots are from Jew worship of demons and history will reveal that they were the founders of Babylon based on stolen teachings of the Egyptian Masons. Rome was founded on that masonic knowledge and Vatican City layout is a reminder of that fact. Catholicism was the prototype subjugation technique used on the Dalmatians who signed over their rights to the Vatican two millennia ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=lG3rzhbbrYg

Eastern Orthodoxy is technically traditional Catholicism.

Haven't seen this and watching it now, good to see that what I discovered coincides.
What else I discovered were the Hyksos (rulers of a foreign land) an Egyptian dynasty that was chased out of Egypt for demonic worship, same thing that the Babylonians were practicing, and the exodus story is the source of the Moses version
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

Not according to Mary: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5xD9kIXQq4uhWUllZy9eGt

Amen

Catholic in Palestine?

How is sedevacantism more rational than Orthodoxy?

Yes

Because we believe in the Papacy, all of the ecumenical councils besides Vatican II, while Orthodox reject Papal Supremacy and the Filioque and some of the Catholic councils

check out this playlist:

Do you guys have the traditional Mass and is there skepticism towards Rome?

How are the Catholic girls there compared to American Catholics (usually degenerates)?

All christcucks should be personally prosecuted and discriminated against.
Their scriptures should be used as toilet paper and all the jews should wed their women in their families.

I hate Christianity with a passion and I am the literal manifestation of SATAN.

Fuck all christcucks

Traditional Catholicism is the only thing preventing Christ from burning this whole world to the ground, literally. He will continue the suffering if it means one more soul can be saved.

YOUR WRONG KIDDO MY INVISIBLE WIZARD MAN CAN DEFEAT YOURS ANY DAY, KIDDO.

MY GOD IS DEFINED AS MOST POWERFUL AND MOST REAL

Absolutely Satanic.

So the gates of hell have prevailed against the church? I understand that vatican II wrecked the church, but how is this not proof that maybe the vatican is fundamentally a flawed institution? The orthodox church despite all the persecution still held themselves together

Why is there a war between heaven and hell, and why does it matter if God can't lose? What is at stake?

>So the gates of hell have prevailed against the church?
Well most of the church, but Traditional Catholicism still lives on in a few thousand people, pic related

>The orthodox church despite all the persecution still held themselves together
No, just look at the 500 year occupation of the Balkans, the 100 year suffering of Russia due to communism

check out the videos; it all has to do with the Orthodox breaking apart from the Church. Christ says that anyone who chooses to depart from the singular body will be as a broken branch that withers

Our Blessed Lady in the 19th century predicted that if we do not pray for Russia, horrible things will happen and Rome will eventually lose the faith, which did indeed happen.

>Why is there a war between heaven and hell,
It's a long story. A divine narrative.

>and why does it matter if God can't lose?
Because he is testing his flock. Only those who persevere to the end will be saved, as the book of Revelations tells us.

>What is at stake?
eternal damnation

> Do you guys have the traditional Mass?
No, Masses here usually in Arabic, but it will sound Latin traditional Mass for forgien who doesn't understand arabic or Latin.

Is there skepticism towards Rome?
Yes, especially in Pope Francis era.

>How Catholic girls there compared to American Catholics?

In general Catholics here are very respected people, and Catholic girls are pure, righteous, church goers and marry only Catholic men.

However, we are a very tiny minority (40k out of 12m people live in the holy land) and that number is declining due the migration and low fertility among Catholic familes.

pic related, our 120 years old Church in Beit Jala.

Beautiful. Bless you.

It's a travesty what the Muslims and Jews have done, truly reprobate minds. I don't know what the best course of action for you would be now, but we are near the end times and things will only get worse and worse, so I advise doing preparing yourself in one way or another. I don't know if you prefer to stay there or if migration is tough.

External Evidences Of Old Testament Truths - David McClister

youtube.com/watch?v=B2TfhaDks7U

Thank you man! God bless you too.
I will stay in the holy land until I die, churches in the holy land need our breath to stay warm inside.

You can't go wrong with any choice as long as you have faith. Yes it's more important to spread the faith to those that are already Catholic but are having doubts and suffering than to those who don't care about Catholicism at all. If the world today actually had the billion Catholics as true Catholics rather than what we have now, we could spread the faith to the whole world within a generation. But alas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_in_the_Palestinian_territories

Interesting that there is mostly a Latin rite in Palestine.

Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem is founded by Crusaders, that's why.

Hey fellow Pali Bro hows it going there? Last time I went there I had kikes hold at a check point for 5 hours asking what I was doing there in the most broken English ever.

When the last you were here?? what places did you visit?

English is not easy for semetic people.

Just amazing that it lasts to this day; I knew that Lebanon doesn't have the Latin rite so I thought the same would apply to Palestine

got a source for that bucko?

>everyone who believes something different than me goes to hell, even if they did nothing but good deeds their whole lives
Sounds like a scam bro.

Works alone cannot save us, if those works are done in pleasure for the ego, for example.

However the truly kind who don't believe in Jesus but have a big heart may be sent to purgatory first to have their souls cleansed before being given mercy into heaven

Baptism, the Eucharist, and regular repentance and good works are the surest chance you have of heaven

Just Judaism

Catholicism is fake christanity

"you shouldt not make any images of god"

>Catholics put statues of jesus and mary everywhere and pray to saints

>not getting 10 easy commands in the head

true brother

Jerusalem Will Be A Catholic City Again. Catholicism Is True Judaism

youtu.be/qU-AzqdcHAA

veneration of saints =/= "images of god"

The saints are dead the only thing you venerate are devils

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

the dragon is paganism
the beast is christianity
The false prophet is paganism and christianity combined.

>For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles

We reflect on the lives of saints to guide our prayer, we don't worship saints. I cannot conceive how a Protestant's interpretation can be so simplistic.

bump Good thread user!

Just a minor point
>>So the gates of hell have prevailed against the church?
>Well most of the church, but Traditional Catholicism still lives on in a few thousand people, pic related

The gates of heel have not prevailed at all against the church. Vatican II is a heretical Counter Church. It is the Whore of Babylon contrasted to the Bride of Christ which is the true Catholic Church that St. Athanasius speaks of.

St. Robert Bellarmine, Cardinal and Doctor of the Church, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30:
"
A pope who is a manifest heretic automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a Christian and a member of the Church.
Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by the Church. This is the teaching of all the ancient Fathers who teach that manifest heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction."

Pope Clement V, Council of Vienne, Decree # 30, 1311-1312, ex cathedra: "Since however there is for both regulars and seculars, for superiors and subjects, for exempt and non-exempt, one universalChurch, outside of which there is no salvation, for all of whom there is one Lord, onefaith, and one baptism..."papalencyclicals.net/councils/ecum15.htm

Amen brother. But you have to leave this place soon. It is demonically and without proper protection you are at high risk of hazardous demonic infection, possession and oppression.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c

man you dont have a clue

go take your medicine schizo

God is not a God of the christians god is god of the world and people who are good will go to heaven also.

Its literally in the bible asshole

2Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?

3But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
>4Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

>5They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:

>6They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:

>7They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.

>8They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.

And if you have a reading problem god mentions it 2 times

Psalm 135:15-18 ESV / 3 helpful votes
The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of human hands. They have mouths, but do not speak; they have eyes, but do not see; they have ears, but do not hear, nor is there any breath in their mouths. Those who make them become like them, so do all who trust in them!

>the dragon is paganism
>the beast is christianity
>The false prophet is paganism and christianity combined.

The Dragon is Satan
The Beast is the UN
the False prophet is the USA

All people who believe this have fallen for the great deception. Sweet dreams user.

>They have mouths, but do not speak

hoppa and number 3

Deuteronomy 4:28
And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

Man, that was when monotheism was not clearly implemented. In that time each nation had its own god. It claimed to be more powerful than the others, by proofs like the military might of such nation. Bible says: There's only one.

That's what happens by reading without understanding.

another 2 how do papist recover ? the saints are devils

Daniel 5:23
Verse Concepts

>but you have exalted yourself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your nobles, your wives and your concubines have been drinking wine from them; and you have praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which do not see, hear or understand But the God in whose hand are your life-breath and all your ways, you have not glorified.
Revelation 9:20
Verse Concepts

>The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk;

Exodus 25:18-19- “And you shalt make two cherubim of gold, of beaten work shalt you make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on the two ends thereof.”

God specifically commands the making of two statues of cherubim. Cherubim are angels. This obviously refutes the idea that making statues or using religious images is forbidden

Deuteronomy 5:8-9- “You shall not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any things, that are in heaven above, or that are in the earth beneath, or that abide in the waters under the earth. You shall not adore them, and you shall not serve them.…”

What God forbids and condemns is the adoration of statues/images themselves, and the making of statues/images of idols and false gods.

Council of Trent, Sess. 25, Decree on Sacred Images: “Moreover, that the images of Christ, of the Virgin Mother of God, and of the other saints are to be placed and retained especially in the churches, and that due honor and veneration is to be given them; not, however, that any divinity or virtue is believed to be in them by reason of which they are to be venerated, or that something is to be asked of them, or that trust is to be placed in images, as was done of old by the Gentiles who placed their hope in idols; but because the honor which is shown them is referred to the prototypes which they represent, so that by means of the images which we kiss and before which we uncover the head and prostrate ourselves, we adore Christ and venerate the saints whose likeness they bear. That is what was defined by the decrees of the councils, especially of the Second Council of Nicaea, against the opponents of images.

yeah demons will suddenly have other rules and btw i already linked revelation that is future events

>God specifically commands the making of two statues of cherubim. Cherubim are angels. This obviously refutes the idea that making statues or using religious images is forbidden

Only decorative, not used as icon/idol or anything else.

>God specifically commands

That is already it ...god commands , god did not command you to make jesus on a cross or any other image of a saint

>god did not command you to make jesus on a cross or any other image of a saint

Exactly, and with the death of the first christians, there was no veneration towards them.

Obviously!

This.And this.

Fenian bastard pls.

The Church can be ignored. The Church can be infiltrated by the smoke of Satan. But the Church is the guardian and dispenser of the Sacraments, through which Our Love Rd YS pleased to grant the graces that lead a soul to salvation.

Supposed to say Our Lord.

So a Buddhist monk who did nothing but good deeds his whole life would need to burn for a few hours so that he can somehow learn to love Jesus Christ?

You literally worship an idol.
Mary was just an incubator.

I would be more inclined to listed to such arguments if the current head of the Catholic church wasn't a Mexican marxist.

You really should not talk to catholics, they think that a loving god would torture people in hell for a eternity just for not being a catholic

...and Jesus left us a Church and a magisterum with the specific order to Peter that he gives him the keys to his kingdom and whatever he shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and that his faith shall not fail.

The church decides what the truth is
The church is the pillar and bulwark of the truth
It is divinely protected be Jesus promise to Peter.

Davids temple had angles on the walls.
God forbids the worship of images as gods, but he doesn’t ban the making of images.

Justification for the use of icons and statues even transcends scripture. The use of icons and images were supported by the Early Church and formally approved at the Second Council of Nicaea in 787AD. The council dealt with the veneration (or honor) and use of religions icons. Over 300 bishops of the Church overwhelmingly supported the use of images; they argued their point by using the Bible as well as the writings of the Early Church Fathers (the Christian leaders who were taught by Jesus and the Apostles)

Also God said lots of things in the old testament that we are not bound to. Like eating shellfish and pork and wearing mixed garments.

You are just trying to find passages that you think will give you ammunition to fight the only church that Jesus founded, outside of which there is no salvation.

A Biddist monk does not goto hell for not believing in Christ. He goes to hell for his mortal sins which can not be forgiven without Faith in Christ and the laver of regeneration.

Fr. Francisco de Vitoria, O.P., a famous 16th century Dominican theologian, summed up the traditional teaching of the Catholic Church on this topic very well. Here is how he put it:

“When we postulate invincible ignorance on the subject of baptism or of the Christian faith, it does not follow that a person can be saved without baptism or the Christian faith. For the aborigines to whom no preaching of the faith or Christian religion has come will be damned for mortal sins or for idolatry, but not for the sin of unbelief.

As St. Thomas says, however, if they do what in them lies [in their power], accompanied by a good life according to the law of nature, it is consistent with God’s providence that he will illuminate them regarding the name of Christ.”

All the people who die in cultures which have never been penetrated by the Gospel go to Hell for sins against the natural law and the other grave sins which they commit – which bad will and failure to cooperate with God’s grace is the reason He does not reveal the Gospel to them. The First Vatican Council defined infallibly, based on Romans 1, that the one true God can be known with certitude by the things which have been made, and by the natural light of human reason.

I already said god commanded , god commanded the jews to go to war , god did not command the christians to fight the crusades , the crusaders are going to hell and the jews are not because god commanded

The church does not decide anything god does and he has been silent for a long time , you can have a 1000 councils for political reasons god was not there , every idea came from man

>Also God said lots of things in the old testament that we are not bound to. Like eating shellfish and pork and wearing mixed garments.

the garments are ceremony law that changed because no more temples, the food law is still in effect today a pig is a disgusting beast then and it is now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boar_taint

What you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. Jesus left us a church as the bulwark of the truth. The same church that gave us the bibles that we read which is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

The church is infallible, it's magesterium would not teach anything heretical.

Sedememeism is not traditional catholicism.

What does your image mean?

You read what you read papist but meanwhile only one man came out the gates of hell

>And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

jesus did not leave you jack shit

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Don't let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

>the religion I believe in is right
errytime

Satan isn't a real person. Either is God. We have yet to measure any deviation of the Standard Model which could be possibly chalked up to divine interference. If God is real, he is benign and not worth thinking about as he influences nothing. Same with the devil. You should stop co opting someone else's opinion on the nature of the universe and maybe just form your own. Did someone tell you which is your favorite color?

Even john confirms that the apostasy is near that would be around 100 after christ

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

and they will be Traditional Catholics which there are about a few 100 of, that don't follow ecumenicism, baptism of desire or blood and invincible ignorance.

Keep following you Holman Bible, I'll follow the Bulwark of the Truth, the church.

The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV
The Holy Roman Chruch firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart “into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church. catholicism.org/cantate-domino.html

THE COUNCIL OF TRENT
Session VI - January 13, 1547 Pope Paul III
Canon 9.
If anyone says that the sinner is justified by faith alone, meaning that nothing else is required to cooperate in order to obtain the grace of justification, and that it is not in any way necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the action of his own will, let him be anathema.
ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/TRENT6.HTM

Jesus was a reptoid

Fpbp
Everything in Catholicism since the schism with Orthodoxy has been devised to further remove man from the presence of God. The enemy saw a way to infiltrate the church and he did it through Catholicism. Id say theres no Christian sect further deviated from the Word of God than Catholics

the Dutch have always been awful Christians, but great kike lovers.