Science proves leftists are brainlets

>science proves leftists are brainlets

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainsway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brain damage makes you a liberal

>TFW you will live to see racism conversion therapy but instead of electricity they use magnets
The Christians almost had it right, they just focused on the wrong part of the electromagnetic force.

>shutting down the threat center of the brain makes you less weary of minorities
>minorities are therefore a threat

Checkmate niggers

>christcucks will fail to understand this proves god is all in their head

Nice repeat thread and second post. Sage.

Explains a lot really.

>didn't read the immigrant part

yeah the christcucks are the stupid ones tho :^)

Considering they're the faggots giving shelter to the immigrants around here, yeah, they're absolute morons.

Still saging.

Here's a cool second hand story I heard.
>be some guy
>be conservative
>have libshit sister
>argue politics constantly
>2000 election
>recount
>sis stops talking to him
>2005
>sis gets brain tumor
>reconcile in hospital
>she gets surgery
>tumor removed from brain
>recover from surgery
>NO LONGER LIBERAL
>MichaelSavage.webm
>"liberalism is a mental disorder
>HFW

This. Unfortunately the part of their brains that process and track logic has been shut down.

fpbp

you can't make this shit up, being a liberal literally is a form of mental handicap

how many times does this thread have to be posted here and people still think its original?

first of all, they weaken peoples fear perception so of course they are less likely to fear immigrants but why does it affect belief in God? because people who believe in God are afraid

atheists tend to have higher IQ's according to basically every study

wtf i hate magnets now

To be quite honest, I stoped laughing at tinfoils after the japanese succeded with the expiriment of steering people with electrodes

>if you lobotomize people they roll over like drooling idiots and cease to think on their own
Yeah, we used to do this to retards 100 years ago that didn't listen to the instructions of the sanatorium staff. Here we are, a century later, calling leftists a bunch of fucking retards, and nobody listens to us. Truly incredible.

Explain

T. Brain damaged retard

TOP TIP

Should be easy to find.
They have glued electrodes somewhere in the region between forehead and ear on both sides.
The scientist told the person to walk forward and the scientist was able to force the person going left or right.
The person said it felt really odd.

no seriously were hooked. now give us the full run down.

they'll implement this through your (((cell phone)))

>It doesn't say it in the Bible
>They invite literal satan worshippers
Real Christian

Now I’m spooked

Still fpbp

Yes, I wasn't meme'ing about it. Though you might have thought I was. The vector is real.

Works best if subject is wearing can headphones (large magnets)

Wow, only the third thread I've seen of this today.

Sage

I doupt this. Why would shutting down your threat processing center weaken faith in god and how do they even prove that?

>consciousness is an epiphenomenon of warm blobs of fat

>put on your tolerance headset, citizen.

>shitposting on Sup Forums for over 16 hours straight

me too

Just yeasterday, I saw multiple red posters with a male person on it. I havent read details, but in large letters it said.
SEI WIE TOM.
witch translates to "be like Tom"
We are getting into serious distopia mode by now.

I am not sure what your pic supposed to be, but those monitors with electonic magnets are very rarely used today...

Thankfully it isn't really possible assuming it uses TMS. Would take way too much power.

Checked but I still dunno what he like tom means.

This is some scary shit. Chinese gov aborted second babies without women's consent, our government can easily do the same with our brain.
More like emotional propaganda.

Can they disable parts of the brain to make a person a conservative? If they can't prove the contrapositive they are in fact brainlets.

fuckin leaf

*and nucleotides

lobotomizing people will change the way they view the world

What is TMS?
Also you shouldnt underestimate technology with electromagtic waves and especially precision targeting. (cams with analysation software and targeted em-wave system to directly influence single people.
Saying this as a physics student.

Oh, "be like Tom" means you should have the same charachteristics and behaivor as Tom, the ideal citizen.

At least the interpretation seems to be the closest in my mind

planned parenthood's in commifornia are already 2 steps ahead of you guise

we already knew that. they are legitimately mentally ill.

I could lobotomize you and make you forget who your own mother is. That doesn't mean your mother no longer exists

tfw we always knew these people weren't right and were suffering from brain damage. Sadly they suffer from brain damage and can't tell that they suffering.

Liberalism is LITERALLY a mental disorder

Criminally under recognized flag,
R A R E
A
R
E

Oi this was already posted before faggot. Someone post the Screencap

Transcranial magnetic stimulation, that's the way I know to shut down certain parts of the brain. It causes a seizure by inducing current.

Wikipedia mentioned some Israeli company working on something to stimulate below the surface. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainsway

Regardless, it uses lots of power, enough that they need water cooling for the stimulating coils.

Pic

We'd probably just say model citizen.