Why does rejection hurt so much? I just want employment

Why does rejection hurt so much? I just want employment.

so get a government job?

Post resume and the position you've applied for.

Life isn't about how often you get knocked down, it's about how many times you get back up.

They are probably hiring niggers with tats over you too user

Post your resuwme

WHY CANT I GET A JOB HERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

teach yourself IT

there's tons of tutorial videos and PDF books on IT/programming on youtube, MEGA, etc.

then just bullshit your resume and pray some dumb HR lady hires you

Builds character (no, really).

The more it happens, the less it hurts and leaves you more able to actually deal with life, get that job, etc.

>resume

im a neet high school dropout. i dont have a resume.

>not getting a job will help you get a job
I hear that getting cucked makes you alpha.

caregiver or cleaning person is unavailable?
they get paid even more than usual jobs.

You can't get up and learn to stay up if you've never been knocked down.

got a job at JBHIFI, havent been given a shift in a month . is it over bruhs, am i done?

Don't complain. Better yourself.

Feel you ... looking at union shops....all these boomers are gona retire......join the trades

HAH, Gaaaaay!

I just got hired as a software engineer. A large portion of my sizeable paycheck is going straight to the ACLU.

bruh you were fired

honestly I don't have the balls to do this.

they haven't told me shit tho, whats the deal ameribruh

Sell chinkshit on Amazon, OP. It's too easy

If your manager just stops giving you shifts, they fired you. That's just how some people do firings.

Lie on your application as far as you can get away with, obviously

/slide

rejected : -D

the most difficult jobs to get?

I wanted a county and applied constantly and they routinely picked minorities. I ended up working in corporate and starting a small business.

But seriously F'ed. Not everyone could do what I did and white people are getting screwed out of gov job they are well qualified for.

Dude stfu it's a legit complaint/struggle for a man.

>Apply to literally hundreds of minimum wage entry level jobs
>Keep getting told I'm not qualified
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

False analogy-
Here is the proper analogy: Getting rejected by a bunch of girls and not caring and eventually landing a caring nice one and then thriving with her makes alpha traits.

I.e. getting rejected from a bunch of jobs, finally landing one and excelling at it does build character and does help to build alpha traits.

I wish i could offer some advice, i know nothing about how australian culture, customs.

One thing i can say is that you can probably always ask an accomplished guy for advice.

If you're twenty dont be afraid to to ask a 45 year old family man if he knows of any jobs or if he can offer guidance on how to get your foot in the door somewhere.

Find urself a quality recruiter.. someone u can build a good relation with.. they will help u and teach u to say what u need to get the job that you want.. don't be afraid to ask for help. Don't be afraid to go for something that you think you can't get.. aim high..

I've never earnt less then 60k even straight out of highschool because I was confident enough to aim high and take good advice..

This.
I'm about that age, and I'm constantly trying to get the HS educated morons in this town to apply at the General Mills plant where I work.

It employs roughly 1000 people, and it's always needing replacements for the alcoholics, no-shows and social retards who can't do an easy job for good money (and benefits) without getting into a fight, destroying shit out of stupidity, or just plain mouthing off to someone who can fire them.

I can train someone to do my basic job in a few shifts, anyone with half a brain could get genuinely good at it in a few weeks, it's air conditioned, clean and not terribly strenuous (it's not mentally stimulating but I bullshit with my pals there all shift anyway).

Literally see 20 yr olds working at fucking Subway who balk at applying there because they are scurred or regular hours might interfere with their vidya gaeming or all night drinking.

I thought he was gonna say "it's about how many times you get knocked up."

Start a business.