Thoughts on George S. Patton Sup Forums?

Thoughts on George S. Patton Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/item/mss35634013/
archive.is/LYGiJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should've stuck to his guns.

He did, and it got him killed

He had a high pitched voice and slapped soldiers and died ignominiously

I like this quote:

>“A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.”

Uncannily similar look to Trump

Taken out by (((them))) for waking up to (((their))) plot to subjugate Europeans

A great general that was ignored by politicians and higher decision makers, to their detriment

Checkem

He should have killed more commies and less nazis

He defeated the wrong enemy, and was killed when he realised it.

He knew the (((soviets))) were the real enemy and that Germany was not the real problem. He actually admired the German enemy for their bravery in battle.

No he didn't Stormfairy.

This and many more excerpts confirm ww2 never ended.

Ww2 never ended, it will end once civilization goes underground.

If you want more... Library of Congress is your friend .

loc.gov/item/mss35634013/

Great general, great hero, true patriot. And like the best, he got assassinated for it. If he had seen the light earlier, he would have fought for the Reich. - Which is, again, why they had him killed when he woke up.

WHAT THE FUCK. CAN YOU SEE THE RESEMBLANCE TO THE GOD EMPEROR? MY EYES DECEIVE ME

Realized too late he fought the wrong enemy.

Ok one more... Note the offhand remark of the Germans using a bomb that was . "probably atomic".

If he could have kept his mouth shut about unit 731 he would have been OK.

He openly admitted as much, my double-digit IQ friend.

archive.is/LYGiJ

>The result of this policy will be that should the German people ever rise from the state of utter degradation to which they have now been reduced, there will be the greatest pogrom of the Jews in the history of the world.

Yeah...Patton was definettely murdered.

I saw this exact image liked 5 years ago and it was the biggest redpill of my life. Patton wanted to really finish the goddamned war, and he saw the danger of allowing Russia to simply gain ground and claim victory for themselves. He saw how the Germans weren't entirely evil like the Allied press wanted them to believe. Then (((somehow))) Patton dies in a car crash not 6 months after the end of the conflict in Europe? Do you really expect me to believe that?

Patton is the All-Time GOAT 20th Century American. No surprise that he traces his lineage back to another General Patton who fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War. That's why I can never take the movie Patton seriously, because at the start of that film he declares "America has never lost a war" - uhh, hey genius, your own grandfather fought and died for a losing cause.

t. Hiroshi
tell me about your white father

He was easily one of the greatest generals to ever serve in the US

"The Virus House" by David Irving goes into great detail regarding the German pursuit and progress towards the development of atomic weapons.

>faggot boomer LARPer defending his (((masters)))

well colour me shocked

Giant faggot. Literally. His pastime hobby was designing clothes. Slapped combat vets with PTSD in the face and called them cowards. Russophobic asshole. Press S

My Greatgrand father was one of his drivers for a time during the war

told us Patton was sleeping with loads of prostitutes overseas

same thoughts as the other 12 threads today

My white father served 35 years. Mom is white too. You think only the Japanese have a fucking clue? He was not happy about us inheriting the facility and continuing to operate it. It's what got him killed.

He also died in brought day light in a car accident on a quiet, straight forest road with little to no traffic.

>He was not happy about us inheriting the facility and continuing to operate it
Apologies, I (mis)construed something different from your previous post. Didn't realize we continued operating it.

>His pastime hobby was designing clothes.
Which was manly as fuck back then, before it was taken over by fags. It's also why women's clothes looked amazing, because they weren't designed by faggots.
>Russophobic
lol'd.

It's not exactly public knowledge. Just wrap your head around the logistics of continuing to supply the facility with logs.

Shit just happens unfortunately.

>designing clothes
>manly
No. Also noticed you glossed over the slapping. Patton was a mistake

How do you do, Abramovich, (((my fellow white person)))

Classy.

A true patriot that is commonly referenced to the Desert Fox, and for good reason. The truth of Patton really makes me angry and sad at the same time. He truly was what Americans all should have been military wise and country wise.

You're calling me a jew because i hate patton? Seriously? Patton fought the nazis you know. I mean, you are aware of that arent you?

>Then they played dumb or pretended not to understand what the conversation had been about.
Jude.

Perhaps you are the one of Hebrew origin

Thanks user. I'll check it out.

the greatest general since Robert E. Lee and Grant

I am no historian but of all the great men I have read about, both good and evil, I can not think of a greater man.

Marcus Aurelius and George Patton the two most based men who have ever lived.

This, he was extremely insecure about the Russians beating the Germans and the fact that he wouldn't last a week on the Eastern front without getting his Drillbit Taylor shithole pushed in. A pile of incompetent shit compared to Zhukov and Rokossovsky and obsessed with starting a war against Russia to quell his insecurity.

The car accident was pretty strange.

Here is the first page.

Same way how tesla died

>zhukov
>not random_zergling_player_02
Why is everything the commie posters here say utterly retarded?

"Reich of the Black Sun" by Joseph Farrell also goes into detail on the Nazi nuclear program

commies controled his superiors, he wanted to take berlin but rooscuckvelt wouldnt allow it

>muh soviet zerg rush
Will this meme ever die?

"It is in vain that you think that victory can be achieved by using 'people's meat.' Victory is achieved through the art of combat. War is waged with skill, not with people's lives."
-Zhukov

>This is what burgers unironically believe.

I guess I can see how compared to the average burger Patton could be considered a "military genius"

Greatest American general since Sherman
All most the same dynamic too
Sherman & Grant
Patton & Eisenhower

>Eisenhower
>great
pick one

based goy who fought proudly for israel

Grew sympathy for germans. Died shortly after.

Reincarnated as Mattis.

Funny about his world war 1 days though. He said that the world felt different after that war, as if the world got a permanent scar.

>he liked the Renault tank
>hated the czar and refused to help in the civil war (protecting railway shit)
> still felt bad for the czar and admired kolchak
> wanted to learn Sumerian

After 1925 I guess he gave up on that shit and just did his own thing in the us

Over compensating manlet cuck who stole other people's parade and thought he was a military genius when all evidence point to the opposite.

>weebfaggot ruining Patton

Like all burger generals, he couldn't come up with a strategy so fought a war of attrition.