Puella Shoujo Madoka Magica

Are you enjoying the third and fourth season?

Where's the second one?

I can't believe they killed off Homura and so violently too.

Urobuchi, you mad man!

Madman does not even begin to cover it.

HomuSaya

>They made Homura and Sayaka hold hands
The fucking madman

Please, that was to show them now growing fond to one another.
>mfw when sayaka and kyouko told they love each other

How many times did they kill of Mami? I lost count

Remember that time when Madoka said told Homura "I hate you". Homu was never the same after that.

I wish they wouldn't waste 50% of screentime on pantyshots

though QB's pantyshot in early s3 was funny

Wait s5

Turning Mami into a witch and having her kill Nagisa was over the fucking line Homura.

Your post has nothing to do with Madoka, and you are clearly trying to bait people. It's not "guaranteed replies", you are just being told to stop trying to derail threads.

>mfw Mami cucked Homura by stealing Madoka away from her

Homurafags will never, ever recover.

okay

You gave him his guaranteed reply though

No, watch it again. She took Madoka away from Homura so Homura could focus on her rehab. Then gave her back in post-credits.

Man, that epilogue can be pretty easy to miss for the casual viewer.

>Homurafags are THIS delusional

But I'm no Homufag.

I did not give you a "guaranteed reply". Your action is akin to robbing a bank or lighting a match in gasoline. There is only one possible natural result. Bad posters get told they are posting badly.

Another guaranteed reply, nice

Getting replies means nothing, they are worth nothing. You caring so much about the to point where you ruin threads is stupid. And you ignored how you got proven wrong.

It keeps on happening, wew

Reminder that Homura did nothing wrong.

You've been doing this for three years, what is wrong with you? What does it take to make you act rational and civil?

Yeah, I thought Sayaka turning that prison mask into a permanent part of her armor was a really clever way to emphasize how she's used her hardships to grow stronger as a person.

I keep waiting for the day you realize he's using you as a weapon but that day never comes.

Don't project your boogieman on me

I thought the running joke where Kyoko and Sayaka overheard them and misinterpreted everything went on a little too long though.

I know it was being played up for laughs, but still.

No, he's not. He's trying to get the last word because his ego depends on it. He has a pathological mental disorder.

Stop trying so hard to get the last word and accept that you are wrong for how you are acting.

in before actually gets animated and blows all the shipping autists out of the water

>you see, in our society, the phenomenon you call emotion is considered a mental disorder
I feel like Raimi went too far with that one.

But you're trying to get the last word

No, that needs to be as obscure as possible.

No, he's not. He's trying to get the last word because his ego depends on it. He has a pathological mental disorder.

Stop trying so hard to get the last word and accept that you are wrong for how you are acting.

Like you have been told many times before, replying to you is an attempt to make you behave in a civil and rational way. It is not about getting the last word, you can have the last word if your last word is to say you will stop ruining threads.

Why are you still trying to get the last word though?

How many times do you need to say the same wrong thing?

>Madoka/Nanoha cinematic universe

I think Shinbo has lost it.

Read the post you are replying to.

Stop replying to me.

Stop ruining threads.

>fate gets a phone call
>picks up
>contract?
So dumb.

When you say you will stop ruining threads.

>as the first season was a retelling of Faust, the events transpired
>this season is a retelling of Werther
I sure hope Homura offs herself.

You first.

That's what you should do.

i don;t understand what this is about ,
but i am gonna play around . no way did they cuck homu out of existence and gave this little devil the best girl status

I was waiting for them to suplex each other the entire time.

I'm not ruining threads. You are the one posting "bait" images.
If you think I am ruining the thread then explain why in full.

You are ruining the threads because you want the last word.

Say you will stop ruining threads and you can have the last word.

Say it yourself and stop replying.

Same. I seriously thought they were going to punch each other's lights out. Instead we got 30 seconds of forced animation handholding.

I'm not the one starting this, you are when you make posts like this You are the one starting it, so you are the one who needs to stop. You claim I ruining the thread because I want the last word, but I already said you could have it so long as your last word was you agreeing to stop ruining threads. So your claim that I am ruining threads because I want the last word is flawed.

That post isn't even mine, but nice try. You are obsessed with having the last word.

DAE love the Hollywood adaptation? The actress who plays Homura is so good; I like how she leverages her experiences of living in Black America into playing Homura. Its a really nice contrast to the WASPish Sayaka.

If I'm saying you can have the last word, I'm not obsessed with it. And yes, that is your post. Even if it wasn't (it is), you are defending him, which makes you in the wrong.

You are that's why you are replying with the same thing over and over. Also it's not my post you psycho.

I feel like Tim Curry would've made a better Kyubey than Tara Strong

That doesn't even make any sense, I'm not replying with the same thing over and over. Each one of my posts is addressing the flaws in your (intentionally) false reasoning and explaining how it's not trying to get the last word. You actually do want the last word, which is why you keep repeating yourself saying I want it, even though I already showed how I don't. And yes, it is your post, and you ignored the part about how you are defending him, making you in the wrong either way.

Look how obsessed you are, stop posting.

Answer what is said in the post you are replying to.

Stop posting instead, obsessive fag.

They're going with Paul Giamatti for the reboot.
At least the new movie can't be worse than the trainwreck Sony put out.

Thanks for taking the bait and ruining the thread. God, you're such a cunt.

How am I the obsessed one when I said I will stop if you agree to stop ruining threads?

By being the one who ruins the thread while trying to have the last word.

If you are not obsessed with have the last word why are you still replying while not answering anything in the post you are back linking?

Let me ask you the same. Why are you so obsessed with having the last word? You just can't stop replying.

Witches are back and the incubators can finally go back to working towards their true goal of staving off entropy, so yes I am enjoying them very much.

I'm not doing the same thing you are, I am answering what you are saying in your posts. And I'm not replying to try and have the last word, I'm replying to try and make you understand what you are doing wrong. You of course really only do care about having the last word. Well, to an excuse, you want the last word WHILE harassing people. You don't want the last word if that last word is you admitting you are wrong.

>still replying
so obsessed

Yup, I'm obsessed with getting you to stop ruining threads. And I'm proud of that, because I am obsessed with doing a good thing.

Then you should see a doctor for two reasons:
1 - Because you're obsessed with an image board
2 - Because you don't realise that you're the person ruining the threads while pretending to care about them

Wrong, for many reasons, but I'll list two:
1 - The image board used to be a major part of content production such as anime/cd drama and manga translation and that all stopped when you ruined threads with your spamming.
2 - I am not the person ruining threads, and you have no reasoning at all to back that up, as people have always been against your low quality posting, but only when you start spamming threads did content production stop.

1 - Doesn't change that you're still obsessed with it.
2 - See how you made this entire thread offtopic just because some guy posted a joke image.

But it's good and fun.

It's fun for Mamifags who want to pity her, I guess? It's premise is stupid.

1 - Actually, it does. Because I'm not obsessed with the image board, I'm "obsessed" with how you cause damage to the whole fandom and make everyone lose out on new content.
2 - Joke or otherwise or your post is still garbage, thus negatively effects the thread. You made the thread off topic by being consumed with having the last word.

1 - You can call it what you want and project all the boogiemans you have on me, you're still obsessed with Madoka Threads and this image board.
2 - If one post is enough to make you shitpost a whole thread to death with offtopic posts, than you're the problem, no one else.

>thus negatively effects the thread
Like every single post of yours itt?

>by being consumed with having the last word.
Except that's you since like 40 posts?

It's a slice of life comedy, no need to take it seriously.

1 - It is just you, and you just had it explained to you how that's not the case. You cause people to lose out on physical and tangible news things. It's like you are stealing from people.
2 - You are the one shitposting, telling you to stop shitposting is not off topic nor is it bad for the thread. You just saying I'm shitposting doesn't make it true. And you are the one who wants the last word, that's why you keep insist on want it, so you can have an excuse to make another post.

Majority vote does not mean you are correct, no need to make more than one post. And it's very obviously you, because you take issue with the person who tells the shit poster to stop over the shitposter themselves, because that shitposter is you.

1 - You didn't say a single thing that disproven your obsession, instead you supported it by naming several things about this board you're obsessed about like you imaginary archenemy.
2 - Nope, you're the who completely lost his mind after you saw one (1) image that you dislike. Sad.

I see one guy making a joke about madoka by saying homura and sayaka would be a couple in season 4 and another, you, being an offtopic asshole.

I just can't fathom why it exists.

1 - Just because you keep calling it obsession doesn't mean it is, and you are ignoring how you are hurting the whole fan base with your behavior.
2 - You were calmly told to stop baiting and making off topic posts. That is not "losing your mind". You then proceeded to derail the thread because you want the last word.

is ack actually going nuts or trolling by playing both sides?

Also thanks for the laugh

>guaranteed replies, sayahomu
>joke about them being a couple in season 4
No, you are clearly trying to bait people. And like you were already told, your "jokes" do not excuse you shitposting.

This thread has me halfway between laughing and developing a secondhand embarrassment headache.

1 - You literally said yourself you are obsessed, do you have a split personality too?
2 - Seeing the posts you made itt, you aren't calm at all. If you didn't care you would have made one post instead of assassinating the thread like this.

Your boogieman does not exist, stop trying to pretend you have the majority vote and ruining threads over your personal grudge.

Why do you think only one person has a problem with you making thousands of people lose out on new doujin, manga and translations?

First of all it wasn't me, stop projecting. Secondly, it was clearly a joke, read the OP. You're at fault if you're clueless enough to not get it.

>making thousands of people lose out on new doujin, manga and translations?
I'd rather lose out on that then have you shitpost every thread to death.