Magi

Some hype shit is about to go down.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/XH11ojPS0qo

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/XH11ojPS0qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is happening?

Some hype shit.

you know who welcome their own slaughter?
sheep

He's trying to resist?

Fin.

This apocalypse is really boring all honesty. I'm going to go ahead and drop this till it's over. Sinbad was a mistake.

Might as well have not posted in the first place then.

people being guided by white rukh actually

It might just been because it's been ages since we've seen one of the heroes actually fight an enemy, but damn that looks cool as fuck.

Sweet. We might even get to see Morgiana fight again.

Baba looking dark again.

She will fight again alibaba

I don't think I care about this anymore

This looks cool as fuck, I just wish the translations were so slow.

weren't*

Maybe but I've been reading this for years and I can't take this slog anymore. Just felt like griping.

Really? Is still really fun to me. Although is far better when you can read it in one go.

What;s boring about it for you?

Is it time for Julius-kun to shine?

The execution of Sinbad's existential crisis. I understand his character but it's not really interesting watching him basically struggle with the notion of godhood and Destiny.

Also the fact that a couple of promises in the series like Alibaba getting a household and the lack of fights for the Side cast have finally gotten to me. We finally get Edge Bros back and they each get one chapter and that's not ok

>couple of promises in the series
Were never fulfilled.

this chapter

>"YAAAAYY A SUICIDE WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR!!! YIPIEEEE!!!"

I'm surprised the only other person to fall into depravity in this world is the Reim Prince. It was so easy all those years ago they could practically build an army of black ruth users.

This, its not really exciting me week by week to the point im looking through korean scans and reading tumblr translations.

I'll take a break and wait for a bunch of chapters to pile up.

Man what happened to this series? I used to be excited for each new chapter, but I couldn't care less now. Since it's close to ending, I'll probably just wait until it finishes then read all the remaining chapters at once.

Well, I think most people here would agree with you. While the focus was on Sinbad, a lot of anons were complaining about the story kind of stagnating and events happening that don't make much sense. But it's been picking up ever since we got the flashback with Alibaba inside Ill Ilah. The focus has been taken off Sinbad and the story is getting more exciting because of it.

Same

Sacred Palace was a mistake.

Is the Sinbad shown here David?

I actually liked the chapters with the characters arguing for which plan to go with that ended with Sinbad just suggesting alliances. Though to be frank that conclusion is stupid because it'll just lead to universal wars eventually.

I guess so, since he is so happy and Sinbad should be fallen enough to not care.

Don't worry it's just you and some other Sup Forumsutists

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/XH11ojPS0qo
Finally!
We'll see Morgiana and the others again!
I was getting tired to see only 7 characters in the story.

Baba looking awesome.

best boy

If someone dumps 352 (any scans will do, I just want you to be able to match the pictures to the text), I can post the translation for the whole thing.
I'm very busy this week and probably unable to do it myself but I do have the script done already and it's with me so I just have to paste it here. If someone wants to try their hand at the scans using the translation then by all means go ahead.

I'll dump. Gimme a sec.

is the anime getting a third season?

every
fucking
thread

if you couldn't care less then why are you even here, Sata-sama?

>Alibaba: Amol Saiqa!!!

>David became God?! This is the climax of the battle in the Sacred Palace!

>David activated the magic to return the world to the ruhk! He becomes the guardian of the sacred palace and attacks Aladdin and Alibaba's group by surprise!

>Judar: Tch, it's not working!

>Alibaba: It's just like when we fought against Sinbad. Physical attacks have no effect when directed against a God.

Forgot the title:
>Chapter 352: The key to the Sacred Palace

>Alibaba: But we need to defeat this guy!

>David: I'll successfully complete the magic to return the world to the ruhk.

>David: If you want to stop me then you have no choice but to defeat me right here!

>Everyone: Let's do it!

>Alibaba: This guy... is only focusing on Aladdin?

>Alibaba: Originally, David and Sinbad's goal was to get their hands on Solomon's wisdom... is that what he's trying to do now, then?

>Aladdin: But Solomon's wisdom is the key to get in and out of the Sacred Palace! And David's already in control of it!

>Aladdin: Despite already having reached is goal, why does he still need it?

>David: Hmm, I see. So this is my grandson... I feel no emotion whatsoever.

>David: However, you must die.

*his goal

>David: My belief will come true! I can see destiny!

>David: I was surely the true singularity!!!

>Alibaba: Sinbad?

>Arba: What an unpleasant way to make an entrance.

>Alibaba: Arba, too!

>David: Why did that happen? The hierarchy of the gods changed again!

>Ugo: There's some errors in the system of the Sacred Palace?

>David: What did you learn, Sinbad?

>Sinbad: Did you think I wouldn't take precautions against you stabbing me in the back?

>David: The seven Djinn...

>David: Sinbad, Ugo and the four opponents... there are no defects in them.

>Sinbad: Is that how you really feel, David?

>David: Of course!

>Sinbad: Why did you even come here to begin with? If you want to make the world return to the ruhk, all you have to do is activate the magic. You don't need to show up in front of Ugo and Aladdin's group.

>Sinbad: Yet, you came all this way... could it be because you would feel uncomfortable unless you confined them?

>Alibaba: Confine?

>Arba: Eh? You're not David, are you?

>Alibaba: Arba?

>Arba: As expected of my creator

>Arba: The methods are the same but

>Arba: There is no chance that this is

>Arba: David's real body.

>Hakuryuu: Huh?

She will, she will break through the chains after a flashback to her slavery days.

>Ugo: Eh?!

>Judar: No way, what do you mean?

>Hakuryuu: Is it just like when she was Gyokuen?

>Hakuryuu: In other words, does this mean our real enemy is outside of the Sacred Palace?

>Alibaba: Got it. He didn't want to let Aladdin use Solomon's wisdom.

>Flashback Alibaba: David is focusing on Aladdin's Solomon's wisdom, right?

>Flashback Alibaba: But Solomon's wisdom is the key to go in and out of the Sacred Palace.

>Aladdin: Bye, grandpa. We're leaving this place.

>David: I won't let you.

>Alibaba: We should be saying that! We were so close to obtaining our luxurious future and yet...

>Flashback Alibaba: I'll crush you.

>Flashback Sinbad: Let's try it out, shall we? Let's make the great and impossible thing come true.

>Flashback Hakuryuu: Despite the conflicts between us, we'll keep living and going forward together into an endless time.

>Aladdin: It's not possible to end this

>Aladdin: by being stuck inside the Sacred Palace like this.

>David: You think I'll let you?

>Aladdin: What?

>Aladdin: Judar!!

>Judar: You owe me one, Aladdin!

lol wtf

>Ugo: Go to the world, Aladdin!!

Last one.

>Aladdin: Solomon's wisdom!!!

>David, Solomon, Aladdin... will the endless story of the magicians change the state of the world? You can't miss the next issue!!

There you go, enjoy.

thanks user!

Thanks.

You're welcome.

thanks anoon

i feel like this should be
>you are not the real david, are you?
>Arba?
>as expected of my creator
>He is acting like the same but
etc

I was about to leave, glad I checked one last time.
You're correct that's what the text is trying to convey, I just translated more "literally" I guess. By all means if anyone does the scans just use whatever flows better in english.

I stopped reading a long time ago. What happened to Kougyoku?

She is now the empress and her position as best girl remains

Empress of Kou and happily in line to be killed by creepy angels like the rest of the world.

So nothing at all.

Great. Fuck me for getting my hopes up.