Where did all the interesting people go?

So many buttmad lefty boipuccis on Sup Forums the last few day.. is there better conversation to be had somewhere else online while this gay shit blows over?

Fuck the Jews, gays are perverts ect. *sigh*

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2018/01/27/fash-the-nation-106-state-of-disunion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we went to /biz/
make money and fuel the cause faggot

This

I think someone mentioned that a bunch of shills were somehow banned from a bunch of reddit subs and we're just getting the overflow. It does seem like a higher volume of people. I saw the first night the influx of shit was noticeable that a bunch of people were posting discords but I've never joined one as I must admit I don't really understand how much visibility that application gives for user IPs and other things which someone could use against me maliciously so I've stayed away from joining any of them.

i love this webm. good job bud, just bought 100k

ps dont buy link

Biz is just crypto vomit, I'm happy with my ripple gains but /biz/ taught me nothing.. isn't there like a RW terrorist board we can swap recipes on or summink *shifty eyes*

(((they))) keep kicking me out.

>/biz
>making money
pick one

damnlol

mmm thanks for the info

Up 345k since june. you are right though mr kekistan, civic nationalism for the win.

Can't imagine why

Sup Forums is getting boring. it's full of the following shit:

>incels whining about roasties
>incels talking about converting to islam because muh dick
>jordan petersen threads
>trump drama
>north korea nukes!!!!
>some youtube/twitter drama
>tradthot drama
>myopic threads about the white race dying
>fake happenings

If you haven't developed the ability to filter out the 95% of threads which are trash you should just go back to r*ddit

Mods ban tonnes of people during shill waves. Has happened before. What little decent threads there were are largely gone for the moment. Hang in there man. A happening is coming. Make your own threads about deep politics, about the memo and shit

I remember when I didn't have to use the catalog to find a decent thread.

I'm an old meme farmer from the doompaul days and as much as this Burmese trainset syndicate has amused me, when the news is dull the heathen run amok. And that's ok. And some point I realized I absordbed sufficient red pills and it was time to take the fight to meat space. I hate sitting here and consuming. It's so much more exciting to create and produce rather than consume.

Tl;dr;: go forth and get rich, basketweavers

yeah it's desperate

>if x is superior how dun y superior durh

>greetends gomrade..

>white nationals are jews

it's like they think we're as stupid and pathetic as their imaginations

very low energy for Sup Forums, also nice get

it has been fun watching the last few normies cling to their Holocaust narrative though..

Or do both. Make good threads. Shit about Awan, or the Nunes memo, or about pedogate, or about interesting international political shit. Last time this happened, it was before a major happening

therightstuff.biz/2018/01/27/fash-the-nation-106-state-of-disunion/

Last fash the nation went good into the memo thing, pretty fascinating stuff

ok I will

It's a secret ;^)

ofc it is

This.
Take hold of power in all corners.
I never would have been able to start without the knowledge gained from here years ago.
Now I just take delight in telling people that they are fucking retards since that's all there is to do for fun here.
Good info continues to come out mixed with all the shit from time to time but the board has changed as has the internet as a whole and we're going to need to make the real world ours since it's far more easy to be manipulated online.
To do that you need to gain power. Do better than everyone else and focus on building your life up.
We're playing a long game here. Stick to the objective.

Nah, you gotta wait 2 days for Trump to do his shit. Then they'll get butthurt about some other shit, and you'll be tired of life and want to die. In summation: you might as well just die now

roger, roger

Shareblue got a harsher policy implemented against them on r/politics, there was a whole post about it there. May have been stickied.