Helck

New chapter in a few minutes.

Who is ready for some despair?

he can't catch a break isnt it?

>Helck actually gets beaten
That I see this in my life time makes me equally happy and sad.

Now he is both Guts and All might.

I love how Vamirio is still beating some of them.

KILL THEM ALL VAMIRIO

KILL THEM ALL

Who is he?

Wait, what? Is Cless free from the mind control now?

Done.

The king is gone after all.

Thanks for the raws user, it seems that things look brighter now.

Sharuami should be free too, then, but she's back under Mikaros' control.

Love that guy, thanks.

I guess that he doesn´t have a spell strong enough to control Cless.

Yeah, that's probably it.

I thought that Mikaros exagerated when he said than Cless was stronger than Helck, but he didn´t.

Also wondering how many chapters this arc has left, at least they need to save humanity before the 100th chapter.

I stopped following Helck for a couple of weeks, I come back and now Helck is critically injured. What happened?

fuuuuck yes
also Anne is based

Where to start. Do "the ancients" ring a bell?

I dropped off right before Helck and Vamiro confronted the king, somewhere around chapter 70.

You better read that shit because I ain't writing entire wiki articles. A lot happened.

I want it so bad...

So, with Alicia probably permanently dead, will Vamirio try to take her place?
I would vastly prefer Alicia, but still.

As a friend, maybe, but Vamirio doesnt feel like she could love Helck romantically. They have a beautiful friendship.

Please no uneccessary shipping, they work best as partners and friends.

The humans will be saved somehow, if Azudora can´t do it alone then the witch will use her hidden card to help.

Oh damn, they even broke his hair thing, what a bucnh of monsters.

I could buy saving humanity at previous point, but this apocalyptic spell looks like a legit dead end for humans unless Azudora will work a literal miracle.

NO DESPAIR BELOW THIS POST
ONLY HAPPY

Anne is the best companion, non a love interest.

This is a smile worthy of protection.

Humans are permanently dead and there's no way to bring them back.
Demon civilization will be destroyed by the will of the world.
Helck will continue to live and struggle to the very end, until he will finally fall under Will's influence, then he will murder remaining demons, including Vamirio and Azudora.
The world will be reborn as a better place

Impossible, because Vamirio is already my wife.

Maybe the witch can use her relic to undo the summoning and Azu can use his spell to turn them back to humans, everything is gonna be fine at the end.

Can Helck regrow limbs?

Yes.

I realize that this was a stupid question.

I remember when it looked like this will be trump gag manga

Dammit, I hate mole people.

well she's not holding back anymore since helck's the only other one there

He's too good and too pure for her and she knows it, so she keeps her distance and supports him however she can.

I think its also that helck naturally holds back cause he has a fear of losing himself to his power too

Yeah, I think that berserker Helck would surely be stronger than Cless, also Helck never wanted to be a warrior so he didn´t train like his brother died, one could say that the lack of experience makes Helck unable of making use of his level 99 to the fullest.

Vamirio is supposed to be weaker than Helck, but until now she never got hit like he did and she also fights holding back, but being smart about it and only using the power that is needed depending of the situation.

Helck was doing fine too, he only got fucked because he took that hit meant for Vamirio.

Let´s make a list:
-Severed right arm
-Spear wound in the shoulder
-Spear wound in the abdomen
-Right leg injured, but not as badly as the other ones.

That means he's fine.

I mean, he could walk it off just fine by going nuts, but that is not a good idea.