>Beta Otaku self insert lead
>Zero character development
>Typical haremshit romance story
>Loli falls in love with MC for the sake of drama
>"Muh references and memes xD"
>Shit artstyle

Why do people like Molester man again?

because the art's good and it's a real story

I only read a few chapters it didn't appeal to me at all/.

Wish fulfillment garbage.

>dude this is pandering shit
>why do people like this pandering shit?
Maybe because, according to you, it's pandering shit?

This

Honestly it was only exciting to read because I read it together with Sup Forums during the TL thread.

Reading it again on my own a few years back, it's pretty generic.

Hey buddy we had this thread yesterday.

Why do you keep making this thread?

Taking this seriously because I'm lame:

-He's relatable. Many people who would even come into contact with this series, let alone read it, are similarly socially awkward KHV nerds who would similarly be begging for advice on how not to screw up his chance to get a girlfriend.

What triggered this sudden hatred of Molester Man enough to warrant repeating threads shitting on it?

Damn, submitted early. Anyway:

-Stories about a nerd trying to get a girlfriend. The implication is that he has the ability to get one, he's just a social tard. You don't have to be Adonis to get a girlfriend, just don't be a complete tard. Not easy if you are one and, again, many of the people reading this are one, so yeah.
-Two girls doesn't make a harem. It's a shitty sorta love triangle, but that falls apart due to drama and misunderstandings.
-It's otaku shit, what do you expect? The whole thing is a parody of another story of an otaku using the internet to score with a girl.
-Whatever.

It's just a shit manga that doesn't deserve the praise it gets here.

One autistic guy read a years-old manga and got triggered so now he makes daily threads about how much he hates it.

Could you put Molester Man Hate General in the subject next time so I can filter it?

Because the people that enjoyed this shit are the same people that unironically enjoyed OMK.

Behead those who insult Molester man

I hate everything about this manga. From the MC's inner monologues to the forced drama.

>neo Sup Forums hates Molester Man now
Or is this trolling?

people only liked it because of the memes

It's gotta be trolling.

it's one autist
sage and report filter ignore

>You cannot dislike my favorite series
>everybody must share the same opinions
Wow, this place is literally red dit now.

Ikr

>real
>If I post it, It's real.

Meme magic doesn't work that way.

I actually re-read molester man and I unironically agree on some level.
He was a complete piece of shit towards loli-jugs and the kansai parts, while still good, also show off at multiple points that he was pretty selfish and didn't really give a shit about other people's feelings.
It was actually kind of painful for me to re-read it cause I never realized how shitty the MC was

He wasn't a dick to loli.

>he was pretty selfish

So was Loli.

I guess I should specify that I'm talking about the part where he tries to peek at her while she's changing. That was the moment for me where the otaku pandering became too much because I realized that the author intended you to relate to this reaction rather than be appalled by it.

The guy never had pussy in his life. What did you expect?

/thread

>What did you expect?
I dunno, a modicum of self restraint? Like I said, I realize it's supposed to be pandering to otakus, so I'm not gonna give it too much flak for doing what it set out to do.

Kill yourself, OP

summer of 2013, a single user translating this series & Sup Forums watching along

good times, you had to be there

Loli thought they were going to fuck though.

About what? She liked him and went for him and failed.

Going nuclear just because he liked someone else.

I see you've never encountered the emotion of jealousy. Then again A.I.s and robots don't feel anything. Maybe you'll get it in the next upgrade.

no

>>Zero character development

that meme die years ago

Seems in pretty common parlance around the internet at the moment. Maybe if you accused him of being from reddit and using sage as a downvote you would get more traction. Then again those memes could be old fashioned at this point.

>not liking molester man
how new are you?

I've been here since 2013, shitlord.