Re:Creators

One word for these two

Puppets

leave Alice to me

Blitz hasn't really said anything about his motives, maybe he's in on Hime's plan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................................ ...

End game right here, senpaitachis.

memeka no

I want to marry Meteora.

Expository nagging.

kek

He is.

That was implied when he left the bridge fight

Is this gonna turn into the meguca thing again?

No one went to her funeral

Rightfully so. She died the death she deserved.

Someone posted a picture of a line gathered there in an earlier thread

Was this the first time Alice gored something other than a demon, do you think?

I mis Memeka so I cri

Will they make a funeral for the entire human kind when Altair finally destroys the world?

First time she stabbed someone who couldn't resist.

Don't think so.She said she doesn't kill people for fun unlike Magane in bridge banter scene.That implies she definitely killed someone.

No, but probably the first time she gored someone who was unarmed and couldn't fight back.

why are we getting 4 new characters when literally only two of the 8 has received proper character development in 10 eps?

Cannon fodder. They're obviously going to kill people off. You always need some red shirts to job to help the main cast get development.

I've seen 3 different nips talk about Rui in the next episode so I think those chinese spoilers are legit

It's not a problem if they are related. I'd like some Shiro Altair banter.

I'm disappointed the Creations are going to revolve around Soda's development, I really wanted them to focus on their team dynamic. He's such a black hole of fun.

Pure virgin

damn, I'm gonna have a big shark folder by the end of this show

God I hope not. Those spoilers were fucking retarded.

>only two of the 8 has received proper character development
Mamika and...?

I wish they would just stop beating around the bush and have him start developing his own creation already. It's painfully obvious he is going to be the one who creates his own busted ass OC to beat Altair.

Mamika and Meteora.

All we need after this show is her spin-off series and i'll die a happy man

Especially that part about the anime they will make to defeat Altair
i fucking giggled when i read it

Alice of course, she finally understood that a revolution is not always honorable but necessary.

>4
1. Guy who betrayed Selesia in her series
2. Syo (Yuuya's rival)
3. Don't know
4. Don't know

Being too retarded never stopped the writers.

>Meteora

I wouldn't expect those new characters to get much focus and will be just there to cause drama with our current cast.

how did Altair survive that nuke?

I need Motorola to explain this.

Syo, Charon, Detective from Magane's story and Altair's original apparently.

Pretty much, but I think Syo will be a good guy and Detective Shota will join the main crew to handle Magane

>1. Guy who betrayed Selesia in her series
Hydla is the betrayer, not Charon.

OC Donut Steels tends to be always unstoppable, user

According to the original script she was completely desintegrated, and then she holopsicon herself back super mad. Probably why she lashed out on Selesia after finding that Mamika was already dead.

Because the holopsicon is omnipotent.

>magane watching

I can't help but feel that was an intentional joke.

She makes the best cheerleader

>Knight of Dawn reveal yourself here!

That doesn't make sense since Altair is the only person with the power to pull characters out of fictional worlds. Unless they are making an anime about Altair I guess.

It's simple, they make an anime about the real world becoming anime, the rest is meme magic.

I prefer BOOM......... BAAM.......... whatever

An anime about Altair is what we all want and will never get. Though I wonder what would prevent Altair from simply killing the people in the production, unless it's within Altair intellect 4 keikaku all along.

The part about Rui is definitely true. No reason to believe multiple people corroborated to mention him. And Selesia and Meteora being at the hospital isn't strange. Only the anime part is weird but the show did hint at it before.

I preferred The Purple Rose of Cairo.

I think those two are Mamika, Meteora, Alice, Yuuya, Red, Shark and Altair.

10/10

>she is not smug anymore
Did people really think that just because she lost her cool once for understandable reasons?

I don't get how a spear have transmutated.

Why was she smug about Selesia's power up?

More creations use unnatural powers -> more world is unstable.

Proof that her plan is succeeding and the revolution is getting closer.

Götz von Berlichingen
It's who Guts from Berserk is kinda based off.

Post some best girl

I haven't been in the threads for a few weeks

So, what is Meteora's triumph card, which she need a permission to use? Creation of missiles?

Welcome back

Ok

I think you can't count and also don't know what proper character development is.

So Yuuya seemed weirdly happy after losing his Stand.

Anyone want to bet that the curse associated with it has some nasty side effects Megane won't anticipate?

Need more Shark in my life

Not best girl m8

What is this

Does crying blood seem like a happy reaction?

The more fictional characters use freakier abilities at once, the more unstable reality becomes. Phase Two of her plan is having as many of the creations fighting each other at once.

Phase Three is to rewrite reality in her favor. So far, it seems like she's planning to destroy it.

Go away Mamika.

I sure hope so.

He's smiling you know

It'll be ok

Why the fuck was he crying blood?

I have to say, Selesia turned out a lot different than I thought she would at the beginning. I was expecting an Asuka/Shinji relationship considering their personalities

WHY IS YUYA SO DUMB

I'm thinking that it'll be the very cause of her downfall because she has no weaknesses otherwise.

It's all part of his keikaku.

Anyone have this picture in better res?

>Phase Three is to rewrite reality in her favor

She wants to Re-Create the world.

It's all part of his character.

Shake the pillars of heaven!

For an edgy character like him? Sure.

I mean he basically openly invited her to take it from him if she could. Plus, given that they figured out how creators can write in new powers now, things are actually looking up for him.

WHY IS ALTAIR NOT STEPPING ON MY DICK

He just had a curse forcefully removed from him via black magics.

Too bad she ended up irrelevant.

If Sota made an update for Altair where she is a complete weak shit and got the attention of people about it, would she in turn lose her chuuni powers?

She's more of an onee-chan type.

Fair enough, I wonder if next episode we'll get to see how their side of the fight ended before he went against Gravity Kiritsugu

i defeat brazilian girugamesh