Why do so many white nationalists race mix with Asians?

Why do so many white nationalists race mix with Asians?

Probably because Asians still value western culture western girls think rap music is the coolest thing ever

Stop posting the same fucking thread over and over again shill.

Get out of here.

they don't

stop spamming the same propaganda over and over

/thread

White nationalist here

I’m married to a Asian women. My children don’t look like me much but they’re still white because they have IQ. I’ve adopted my wife culture and completely abandoned my own. My family is more white than any of you trolls posting here

Hardly

> Caucasian
> Ros Angeres
LA is spic town

You're a huge hypocrite. Your wife and kids aren't white.

>White impression
>Los Angeles
lol wut, LA is 47% Latino and 29% White. California has been a Latino-majority state since 2014.

when did this cringe fest air?

This is how you bait, new lurkers

Asians are pretty much white.

Because white women are whores desu

to create the ultimate master mix
>Eurasian

this

You people are stupid. All white nationalism means is no niggers.

Beautiful

if you were australian I would believe you

This image was from a thread with one post by OP. The thread quickly got pruned. Fuck off.

Westernized Asians tend to be as bad or worse.

Its a beta mix

Ohhh, ching chong wing wong, i suck dick rong time
Lana: (nodding) Such nice nice people

sadly to say white women are fucked.. some good ones but so hard to find and im dating a half thi half german and best advice is happas

That was me, stupid

Then do it again.

>white nationalist
>betray race

Do what again?

Prove it fag.

See what I mean?

that's hilarious

kek, what a top laugh, great start to my day

>Prove it fag.
Why the homophobia?

Cause no white women want them.

Do you hear that?

because they like us
why don't you

>because they like us
kek, this to be honest.
I went to Asia once, and being treated like a human being by women was weird as shit.

This whole purity thing can be a bitch to stay consistent about.

>Why do so many white nationalists race mix with Asians?
Extremely few do, but they get the most attention.

Because I couldn't find a young white woman that wasn't BLACKED.

My Japanese wife was a virgin and hates black people

Spamming the same bogus Japanese stats. Awesome.

>believing she's actually a virgin

because they are stupid
/thread

She's not anymore. I popped that tight cherry on the wedding night. Yes, there was blood and pain (for her).

This is a serious cultural problem, and by that I mean that when White men date Asian women, they are not ostracized from society.

It is without a doubt immoral to miscegenate, and is always done so due to degenerate racial fetishism or sheer cowardice (e.g. afraid of White women or as an act of submission to the genocidal influx of foreigners to the country).

If it is immoral to race-mix, then it is also immoral to associate with race-mixers. Giving someone your friendship is giving them your resources, and they are in turn using those resources to further the destruction of the White race.

"White Nationalist race-mixers" is a complete oxymoron. It is the greatest hypocrisy to say you want to protect and further the White race, and to spend your resources as a man to create and raise children of a different race, to readily participate in White genocide.

As men, we must make it clear to other men in society that we will shun them if they choose to behave in this way, the same way that we shun women who burn coal.

If you have any friends that are dating Asian women, make it clear to them that you are ending your friendship with them and tell them explicitly why.

user HYMEN POPPING IS A MYTH I'M A VIRGIN I SWEAR

White women can't compete

I've dated many White women in my time. I'm not afraid of them in the least. However, I know that none of them are interested in marriage. None of them are marriage material either.

Who's fault is that? Ours. For letting society get as bad as it currently is. That having been said, how do we fix it? Do you have a plan?

If you don't have a plan I don't want to hear shit about you talking about how other men should be shunned.

I have a plan.

It's not a very good plan, but at least it's a plan.

Women are ridiculously jealous creatures. They are very easy to control that way. Hell, that's pretty much how "game" works in the first place. White men dating white women is always going to be the default. You convince women that White men are more interested in exotic lovely slant eyed imports because of their traditional values, you watch women come running back.

Now, you're "miscegenation" point. How much water is in a puddle. Every single White American is the product of miscegenation. Every one. We all have Indian in our blood. That demography doesn't seem to have affected America's destiny.

Now, why might that be? Because not all races are the same.

Asian races have a great deal of HLA dna stains that are associated with increased brain development, increased immunities. All that good stuff.

So we get more HLA in the puddle in exchange for getting our women back in line.

I don't see how that's a problem. Can you explain to me your position? Do you have one?