What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does pol think of roger stone is he based and ourguy? Or is he just a literal cuck?

Goodnight, Roger.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

nixxa lookin like schlitzie

literal cuck

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Only people of royal lineage birth has heads like that

I actually kind of like his commentary, he's been around the swamp and been part of it, so he obviously has some knowledge to drop.

so u be tellin me i wuz kang n shiet

He's been around and he's worked a few campaigns. He's seen the US go from very socially conservative to progressive but still afraid for it to snap back to a socially conservative. But it was the progressives forcing things left which causes the push to the right.

Yup. He looks rather ancient Egyptian.

He is literally a cuck. Actually lets other men fuck his wife. Also look at him in side-profile, he has no frontal lobe. His skull looks like a zika baby's.

That said I think he is good at dirty tricks and is behind some lulz since Trump's election.

ive seen him go off on pinko faggots
so i think hes on board

sage

Chad Stone

He's a bit of a weasel and a pussy, sort of passive aggressive, but clever, so definitely /our/guy.

WASP degenerate

Good guy

>not realizing it's a Jewish thing
Are you faggots retarded?

>WASP
>Jewish
He's Hungarian and Italian.

>roger STONE
(((Stein))) literally means stone in german

>surname is stone
>Jewish phenotype
He may partially be the two but he is Jewish

Could be a Hungarian Jew, but that's really not the impression I get. There are proper Germans with the surname too, you know. And many Hungarians have some German heritage. Perhaps his Magyar family just changed the name at Ellis Island, though. He's definitely Catholic and half Italian. He seems to take Hungarian stuff pretty personally too, which a Jew wouldn't.

As for phenotype, there are brachycephals outside of the Jews, you know. He doesn't have Jewish nose, lips or eyes, anyway. He looks like many Ukrainians I've known, actually.

He's BASED and /our cuck/