The Memo

This memo better deliver tomorrow. If it doesn't, I will have to re-evaluate all of my beliefs about Trump. If, based off what is revealed tomorrow, nothing ends up happening to Hillary and Obama, then we've all been played for fools and maybe we have it wrong.

its coming out again tomorrow?

Fuck off shill, don't set the goalposts for me

Oh shit, so Uranium 1 is gonna pop tomorrow?

This is a classic shill tactic: the "one of us" post

Tomorrow at 5 PM

here's your (You) since you're craving attention on a laotian basket weaving forum

how is this one going to be different?

>muh memo
Not going to do shit. Because the majority of the nation are either morons, or flat out don't care.

Lock her up

Release the memo

Fuck off... I am Not a shill. Just tired of you larpers.

Dude, it's crazy Hillary got paid to help sell off our U reserves to a Russian proxy. Lots of wheels must have been greased for that...

I'm glad we are going to address that

>Literal boomer speak.

Aw... He's retarded.

Damn... You mention U1 or any legitimate scandal and it's crickets.

>Literal cuckoldry from Trump
I voted for the guy too, but he hasn't delivered shit on
>The wall
>Immigration
This one kills me, because not only has he not delivered, he's INCREASING the fucking DACA spics. Breitbart foretold this when they called him ol' Amnesty Don.
>Getting out of Afghanistan
Sending more there last I heard.
Same excuses, same lies. The only difference between Obongo and Trump is their skin color.

dont hate on people that just want to see those dirty democrats get put behind bars

I don't care if tomorrow is the BIG jappening... I just want to see it actually start to happen. Everybody around here talks about patience, how it's slowly happening...yeah, well, tomorrow we need to see something more. Otherwise, maybe it's a waste of time talking about justice that will never be served.

50% of this thread is leafs, why are you so obsessed with us politics?

Because there's zero hope for Canadian politics.

Shutup leaf

Solid argument!

You're not from here.

There's been no "justice" for a very long time. You boomers are late to the fuckin' game. Enjoy the mess you made for the rest of us.

im not going to be caught doubting trump, he always comes through for us

MAGA

Not a boomer...

>He always comes through for us!
Like he came through on getting rid of those dirty spics? Oh wait...he's bringing in MORE than double the original number!

>FB IMG
>Not a boomer
Totally a boomer. Go fuck yourself, granny.

When did you come to Sup Forums?

>Zero effort thread
>Fucking leaf thread
>Sage in the options field

fucking boomers.

Lots of retarded burgers in here tonight. Time to go to bed, but bring up your dirty dishes first!

If nothing happens tomorrow regarding the memos and your opinions on Trump stay the same, there is something wrong with you.

t. autist

>That spacing

Concern trolling 101

Calm down there, this isn't Faceberg, gramps. Nobody other than your fellow r_thedonald friends want you here.

The top of that pillow looks like a titty

you wanna fite me I swear on me mum ill deck you one