It's impossible to save a down payme-

Somehow this girl did.

Now the rest of you millenials should get off your lazy butts and try working and saving for a living just like all previous generations did!

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5321703/Woman-reveals-bought-home-20.html#comments

Always dreamt of being someone like this. My parents raised me to be useless and now I'm so dead afraid of taking risks, and I have no fucking enthusiasm to do things on my own

Waiting for the market to crash again.

Saving money is the opposite of taking risks though.

>Implying she didn't just get her drink paid for by betas

>work five jobs for shit home in the muzzie slums and have to wear hajab so she only gets raped every other day
vs
>Being cute waifu material and getting married right out of highschool to a man who can provide a home and make a family in a nice white neighborhood because his sole full time entry level job pays enough to support a family of six

Yeah anons, work and save like previous generations!

120k fixer upper.

Ok first of all good luck find a US home where I live for under 400k. Secondly fixer upper could mean anything from 50k to 100k of additional work. good luck qualifying for a loan on a fixer upper with less then 20 percent downpayment

>Somehow

says right in the fuckin headline

Stop living in california dumbass. Just bought a nice home in louisiana for 185.

i live in colorado and have a job here. Would rather not move to a shithole state like LA

*good job

Fine, be a homeless stoner then.

Hate to disparage my own generation, but 90% of them just do not have that kind of discipline.

We have an aging population due to the baby boomers. When they start dying off houses will become more affordable. That is, if we control immigration.

It's not just that, defending this is inhumane. Also on a large scale, this would severely fuck up the consumerist based economy.

The lengths (and elements of luck) she had to go through to get there are ridiculous. Good on her though.
The house is probably in a dangerous part of town with lots of immigrants too. The prospect of buying a cheap house like that should be people's first step, but the areas they're in have become no-go zones due to terrible government policies

>£40 a month selling chocolate and sandwiches

Maybe if "chocolate" is an analogy for her anus. If everyone did this process and profitability will fall, not to mention selling of anything without letting the tax man have his cut is a great way to get fucked.

My parents bought a house with 3 bedrooms and supported 2 kids while in their early 20s with no uni degree, and only my dad worked. That would be impossible now

>When they start dying off houses will become more affordable.
I hope you're right but chances are they'll be snatched up to be hoarded by real estate and foreign investors.

B- but capitalism only favors the rich!

Marry her, set for life.