General Relativity VS Quantum Mechanics

Which one will win, and which has given us more towards our modern lifestyle? I'm guessing Sup Forums will always go against the jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bACz77taipk
archive.org/details/youtube-dH7zOX5PrVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both are useless kike theories no longer based on reality.

QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

they are both different aspects. macro and micro. But Einstein has it wrong and aether theories are starting to make a comeback to try and reconcile gravity into the macro, where special relativity fails.

You are retarded.

If only pilot wave theory was more mainstream among physicists.

Gravity is probably an effective theory, which means it will eventually be replaced by some more fundamental idea, related to quantum entanglement or something else.

>You are retarded.
Why not give him a reason instead of just calling him retarded?

String theory ftw

It is as Einstein said:

Quantum mechanics is not a complete theory. It will have to be reformulated in order to unify it with relativity.

Dude what exactly has come out of string theory?
I hate the way theories keep coming our that claim to find the smallest possible digital "point" in reality that exists. I mean, how do we even know the universe is digital or analog? That is, isn't it possible that the substructure can infinitely be broken down into smaller components?

If general relativity is wrong, our technology wouldn't work.

General relativity is the physics model of the 20th century. Quantum theory is what’ll carry us through the 21st.
Einstein was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=bACz77taipk

Well is right. I know for example GPS wouldn't work if relativity were wrong, because GPS takes into account the fact that clocks tick slower on earth vs in orbit due to the gravity on earth's surface

Doesn't the top expert in GPS claim Einstein was wrong?

Neither because any unified theory would make both obsolete.

>Neither because any unified theory would make both obsolete.
That isn't true.
Newtonian mechanics isn't obsolete even though we've moved beyond it.

archive.org/details/youtube-dH7zOX5PrVw

Can you compound on this more? So spacetime doesn't actually get bent by gravity?

Best guess is QM. Everything in classical physics is an approximation of how QM operates at the macro level, that is to say the "real" universe behaves quantum mechanically but averaged across large systems gives rise to the classical laws

We need to understand both in order to progress technology, modern CPUs would fail without understanding of QM and modern GPS would fail without understanding of GR.

LOL who is this nutcase? Background in his video sure looks like he lives with his mom. Skipped through his video until he started denying the existence of nuclear weapons. I'm guessing he goes full-on flat earth somewhere in there.

No it wouldn't. Most of the satelitte orbit metrics were figured out by experiments, so it would just be a factor in the error correction. We wouldn't need to know the cause. There are many other effects, some of which are very well understood and some aren't, influencing the calculation.

Wait ain't quantum mechanics a form of sandwich made in spain or something?

>t. high schooler
You know to make a GPS calculation you're basically measuring the speed of light and triangularing off of the satellites right?
You know what theory you need to deal with the speed of light?

I think you aren't able to understand basics physics. Light hasn't one speed, only in very high layers of the atmosphere the speed is somewhat close to the vacum speed of light. You still work with experimental data.
>triangularing off of the satellites
Yes, and?