Australia has no culture literally all anyone says it is:

Australia has no culture literally all anyone says it is:

>hanging out with the boys
>doing drugs
>drinking
>hooning in ya car
>going gym

I hate this culture-less country and it's inhabitants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhZCNor8wos
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_CPrCS8gs
youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=7VH0B6rN3g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate America right now too. I am going to become a chad and get a wife and move into the woods and raise cattle for a living.

You forgot about abo culture
- sniffing petrol
- sleeping in roads
- inbreeding

wtf man even birds and shit learn about the roads after a while. Why do abos sleep in the middle of the road?

Australia did have a culture that was developing, but it's a young country. The time between us detaching ourselves from Britain and the advent of instant communication was so short that we didn't really get a chance to develop a distinctly Australian monoculture to replace the British one, so the American globalist "culture" took its place.

I don't know. They also complain about tv show/film recordings with people who are now dead in them. Any show that features a deceased person has to have a disclaimer beforehand

>making cunts crack the shits when you bantz them too hard

come to murica

That sounds actually pretty great. I wish I had any of those things in my life.

Wanna steal each other's identities and live out each other's respective lives?

> America
> culture
Australia has far more culture than USA.

t. Doesn't understand the meaning of culture

go back to ur homeland then u fucking gook flip

do you even know what culture means?

for starters just the way you talk is culture.

kek.
the only culture in england at this point is the mosques being raised all over the place.

When you're an outsider it's hard to see in.

Why is that bad? It sounds very laid back and simple.

You can't polish a turd mate

A lot of places are like this if you're somewhat conscious of the world around you. Most people are mere beasts without any will, just looking for that next high. People like you and me are the only ones fully conscious, with a desire for something more.

You've never been to America in current year. You're outlaws banished to a piece of land you prospered on or at least used to. We've a nation of white settlers told the continuing browning and blacking of our country was always the intention.

>actually delusional

You seem to have forgot

-being a sick cunt
-bashing lebbos
-telling cunts to fuck off we're full
-stopping boats
-BA Ford Falcon XR6's
-keeping the Japs out of PNG
-charging Turkish Machine guns

GARN SERVO

This is what happens when we fund welfare.

No. Just no.

gt

OP, If you're talking about Auz, you're essentially talking about NZ as well, and I've thought about your point for a long time.

I'm gonna go get all vehement on your ass and tell you to fuck yourself.

Theres culture, its just invisible to you, because its PART of you.

Thinking that Honor Killings aren't really 'how we do things'?
Fucking Culture.

Universal literacy, social mobility, access to power, phone, education, art, healthcare?

FUCKING CULTURE.

Land you can farm, people you can meet, places you can go,?
FUCKING CULTURE.

You don't notice it because its always been there, and only its fucking absence would you realise what it is.

I'm not Christian. I think Jew worshipping supernaturalism is a symptom of childish tier intellect and barbarism, but thats a modern view.

Historically, for the past couple of hundred years at least, almost all the greatest advances have been from people with Christian educations and upbringings.

Concepts of charity, equality, politeness.
All these are cultural.

Shit, I can even look at the differences between here and Auz; over there its so hot that people swim frequently, and people are more body-conscious (and less fat cunts) than over here.

I don't see the point in insulting you, OP, but your ignorance is enough to make me want to, and call you an immature, blind idiot that can't see all the good fucking things around you.

You have a culture; English culture, a culture thats vain enough to draw lines to and inspiration from Roman culture, a culture of art, music, sport, science, skill and talent.

Fuck you for being too stupid, shortsighted and young to appreciate the good shit you have.

Move to Russia, you commie little beatnik.

Rome had no culture, all anyone does is
>Eat bread
>Watch racetrack
>Watch slaves kill each other

I hate this culture-less country
Basically every Westernized Nation has to hear this crap from liberals

You want culture and all of that shit?
Lets echance nigger. I come to aus to you to shitaly.
Deal you cunt?
FUCK

become better - i had the advantage of growing up in a paradise - a paradise that fails even as we speak - i'm not just referring to the west here but a small city that still has many good old English in it - my point is even meeting somone from that paradise is enough to remind me what we have lost and are losing but also what we can regain

also don't forget you are Anglo and that means something if you chose to find out why it should

This this this fucking this. I'm a part of that culture and I fucking hate it. My grandfather and great grandfather were dinky di. Now all the "men" walk about constantly flexing with mean looks, while being massive cucks because they watch retarded American shit telling them that it's cool too act like a cunt

dont forget cutting tall poppy's OP.

can confirm this country is a shithole

wot iz kultcha m8?

Answer that then ya might retract your pathetic musings and whingeing.

>hanging out with the boys
>doing drugs
>drinking
>hooning in ya car
>going gym
I hate to disappoint you OP but that's all most people do in the rest of the world too, not just Australia

What's wrong with Italy?

We've always been farmers and athletes cunt. Move out of the city and teach yer kids how to play footy. The gooks and lebs will get fat in the city and fuck off when centrelink goes bust

>Christopher Columbus Discovers America, 1492
>Captain Cook Discovers Australia, 1770

come on mate, american had already invented cowboys and hamburgers in the 1600s

vegemite is a national embarassment
it's just a saltier version of marmite
damper is just basic bread
aussies need to step it up

as a white anglo-celtic australian of something like 5 generations I can say that based on my experience here, current generations of white australians are scum, its difficult to convey just how unpleasant they are. I haven't been out of sydney much though, I've noticed its better in the few regional/coastal areas I've been to, where people are more laid back and down earth and more like traditional australians of older generations

It's a total shithole mate, I'm a wog so my family and I go back to the old country pretty frequently and every time I'm always baffled at how Australia is better than Italy in every imaginable way(only good thing is Italian girls love Aussie dick and they all seem to send nudes literally within a couple of hours of starting to text them)

Thinking America has culture is probably the most deluded thing you could think.

Its full of italians.
When i was in aus i tried to avoid wops like plague.

Go to church

as current I mean, not every generation thats alive, but say everyone under 55-60. I would really urge anyone visiting australia from overseas, to not visit metropolitan sydney unless its for a bit of quick sight seeing, or to see something natural like bushland or beaches. The people are not the only problem either

As a long-term 15+ year shut-in NEET.

I'm shocked at how much Australia has changed in the last 20 years Ive been seeing doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, at hospitals, etc, EVERYONE is Indian.

I remember being around doctors as a kid for health problems and everyone was white.

I don't give a fuck, but it's just something I couldn't help but notice.

For their blue eyes
Common mating selection
Forget Australian women, my dude they're going to kill emselves when they cant find a partner after ages 28-30
What state do most anons here live in?

so you're a wog and even you can't appreciate the culture, history and civilisation thats on offer in italy. There's nothing wrong with italy, its just that you belong in this shit hole with the rest of the aussie scum

>1 post

>I don't give a fuck
Based
Racism has no part in our culture anymore.

At least you've got a developed intelligent country, we've a poor dumb country so whatever culture things we have are a waste.

>X has no culture

Leftists make it so easy to spot them, it isn't even fun.

Neck yoiurself commie.

gitting out of melbourne would be a good start

Come home Southern Austrian man

>We've always been farmers and athletes cunt. Move out of the city and teach yer kids how to play footy.
cringe. Why do fat nerds pretend to be their mental image of what they think a stereotypical aussie is in such a cringey self-congratulatory matter. Like you think you're being endearing or something to foreigners. Nobody gives a fuck, only australians think australians are laid back and down to earth, the rest of the world thinks we're cunts and hate us, and they're not wrong

Melbourne is finished. Arguably the worst place in the world for right wingers. Most politically correct culture you will not find anywhere else.
t. Live IN Melbourne

>sydneysiders
>Australian
Pick one dickhead

>EVERYONE is Indian.
thats why I don't go to the doctor anymore to find out whats wrong with my club foot

youtube.com/watch?v=lhZCNor8wos

> cringey self-congratulatory matter
*manner

Well then, u need to fuck off if u don't like it.

Just joking.

I agree. Instead of a culture we are gaslighting extraordinaires.

Ok, user, I think he meant a distinguished culture, not shit most first world countries have.

well they're white, mostly anglo-celtic australians Im talking about. The other ethnicities are fine except lebs.

Forming your perception of how people think of Australians off of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is incredibly flawed.

DONT SLEEP ON THE ROAD

the only true culture australia has developed is extreme shitposting, and it's glorious

Straya has some amazing culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_CPrCS8gs

This, kekd

>satisfied with his response he withdraws back into his self-hating state of nihilism

> he thinks a decent woman is going to want to live alone in the woods with him

I'm in the same boat and I agree; pure scum.

I just expect all Aussies to be this way, but on occasion I'm taken aback by country Aussies--definitely Aussie, but with a certain human warmth the city dickheads clearly lack.

>no culture
think again sweetie, move out of the city and go bush you cunt.

This
Anybody who says we have no culture is a dip shit
Travel to the shitty parts of the world (India, Asia) that have "culture" then compare it to our "lack of culture".

Get fucked you dumb cunt OP kys.

yeah 100 agree.
It is because they have prefab ideological interpretations of socio political phenomena.

Like for example, the retard that did this thread just used the word 'culture' without even bothering to actually think what culture is - meaning he accepted the standard political definition which is in essence a psyops to denigrate whites, particularly working class whites.
The vast majority of what the ideological left consider 'culture' is actually just panicky and mawkish virtue signalling in a desperate attempt to not appear working class.
In the end they just have a fairly shallow interpretation of culture as just consumption patterns i.e. coffee vs beer, arugula vs meat pie, backpack to Bhutan vs backpack to bali, soccer vs rugby league etc.

All rather pathetic to watch.

Sure you do friend
youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

>city dickheads
I'd wager this is mainly due to house prices and daily friction with idiots

people aren't supposed to live in cities, you're not meant to be around so many morons at once, and it's ten times worse if they can't even understand you or shit in the street

naw man 'strayans are cool.
we like there sense of humour.
fun fact about the US. The quickest way to get on our good side is to tell us to fuck ourselves. and then get stuck in with our marines to slot some zips. ANZAC countries get permanent pass from the US

Australia has a culture.

It's called white trash culture, very similar to British Chav culture and American Hick culture.

civilization is our culture you cunt

>having a wank in a sock
>getting bit by snakes
>going to the dunnie
>getting bit by spiders
>having a beer and talking about how cold the beer is
>get killed by a stingray

they do have culture though
they have unique art, unique languages, unique foods

they just have to catch up on hygiene and law
india used to be a great civilization with plumbing

Australia has culture.
Brits in the sun. Fuck it. Have a beer, turn red. Do stupid stuff. Make up some silly words. What could be better.

>Australia has no culture
youtube.com/watch?v=7VH0B6rN3g8

>unironically being a SEAmonkey

the roman empire encompassed many different cultures

and without the romans, brits would be still eating raw rats in caves and beating eachother on the head with clubs

but so do we you fucking idiot.
You cant even see what is front of your face.
Look at it from a species wide perspective as if you were an alien from outerspace: western anglo culture is the most successful and strongest and dominant culture in the world by any objective measure.

Fuck there are some dumb cunts around

Well, you know.
I'm upset because I think I've grown to appreciate how good the fuckin' first world IS.

OP needs to consider spending time in a 'shithole country' for a bit, and then come back and whinge about his 'lack of culture'.

Nah, fuck that, lets talk about US, the audience here.

When G. Carlin talked about how stupid the average person is, and how much stupider half the population is compared to that.

Well, we're the ones sitting here, reading his words, and laughing about it.
WE are the fucking upper crust, the ELITE.
The SPECIAL, GIFTED, CHOSEN ONES.

And we certainly don't have it all figured out.
What DOES OP consider culture anyway?

Ethnic stereotypes that are only put on for the benefit of tourists?

First world culture isn't ONE culture, its a plethora of cultural influences, and a sea of information to draw upon for inspiration.

It may be Huxleys 'Brave New World' where we're drowning in information, but I don't think so.

I have hobbies, arts, musical passions and skills.
I have a standard of taste on philosophy, religion and art,
none of which are NEEDED for my employment.

Fucking LUXURY of the HIGHEST ORDER of the UPPER CLASS a mere 200 years ago.

I think OP needs damned history lesson, and a boot up the rear end.

singapore is superior to every city in australia

They even have an opera house.
For opera.
All Australians ... love... operhahahahahaha! I can't. I can't even write it!

i grew up in adelaide, and moved to sydney last year for work. I had a fairly sheltered upper middle upbringing so the people i lived around and the culture i knew was one of conservative family values, little emphasis on material goods and a ethos of working hard. most likely this is because much of my family was from a rural background that only in my parents generation had moved to the city. My grandfather was a farmer all his life. My father has very similar pragmatic views on life and is very empathetic to the degree that he wont look after himself in order to look after his family or people under his charge at work in the police force.

I have seen it only to varying degrees since moving to sydney, and perhaps it is due to the type of people i have spent time with, but the majority of people here hold almost nihilist outlooks on life and spend all their time trying to get hookups by blowing what little money they have left after their brand new car repayments by going to clubs or going on tinder to get one night stands. people will probably call me an incel or some shit but the idea of having anonymous hookups and one night stands completely puts me off.

the one big thing that i noticed about sydney though is even amongst older generations there is some sort of horrible vapid material based existence. i went to Revesby Workers club the other night, and i was with a friend who worked there previously, and he pointed out that the pokie machines will rake in $2.5m a night, and over $5m/night on weekends. the rest of the venue outside the resturants was filled was people who had little else to do but get drunk and fuck strangers, and these were older people as well not my peers.

moving to sydney has been honestly very disheartening in terms of how my perception of society has warped.

Most real Italians have blue or green eyes, we're not all Saracen rapebabies user

lmfao

To anyone saying that straya is a shit country
Say that to my face CUNT,im gonna whop your ass you subhuman trash faggot. Straya is probably 9999 times better than your shithole, bitch

I got this new beer drinking game called the yard ass, where you drop a yard glass of beer down someone asshole then plug it up with your cock and jizz inside, then they shit out the alcohol, shit and cum back in the yard glass and you guzzle it down your throat.

OC DONUT STEEL

Thats a lie user
T.shitalian

I think OP either wants a source of national pride or he's trying to undermine other people's.

Traditions and artistic, scientific, technological achievements of your own are probably what he meant. I'm sure you can think of some.

aussies are an offshoot of brits, how is it special?

at least the americans managed to forge their own unique identity and invented foods that are recognised worldwide as american

what does australia have?
the wichety grub? fairybread? vegemite?
pathetic

americans, brits and kiwis are superior to aussies
aussies just like to pretend they are important in the world "m-me too!"

you need to be 18+ to post here little kid.
Now run off to mum: she may have made those little bite sized cookies you like.

australia is a meth and nigger infested fucking shithole.
melbourne is the shit holes shit hole.

>Hiding your flag
T. Butthurt poo

>Traditions and artistic, scientific, technological achievements of your own are probably what he meant

the only thing aussies were ever good at were sports, and then they started crying when they were losing in the olympics a few years ago
A NATION OF SOOKS