Atom - The Beginning 08

>Atom - The Beginning 08
Time for Tournament arc. So far the best episode and a great adaptation of the manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-23/atom-the-beginning-anime-gets-12-episodes/.113796
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Reach in, turn key and pull pilot out leaving his trousers.
6 you are bantz.

Shit was great. His whole performance in the tournament was really something else. I am happy they seem to want to adapt it well.

I need to learn how to make webms.

Episode was pretty nice or just my hate of tournament arc is less now.

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Cute

>not a Sup Forumsentoo ready solution
SAD

The battle was HYPE

I hate that this will eventually end in a tragedy.

Well, its a prequel right? I never read the main series but you seem to know whats gonna happen.

Tenma loses his shit

Tenma's son dies, he creates Asto Boy/ Atom to replace him, but gets frustrated and sells him to a circus. Ochanomizu rescues Astro Boy and becomes his father-like figure.

>circus
Actually made me laugh, I'm sure he fit in just fine. Maybe a bit confused.

And then you read pluto for an even more grim version of an astro boy story

I managed to get a super experience out of Pluto because I hadn't read Astro Boy and had no idea Pluto was related to it at all until Atom popped up.

>read pluto
>cant remember shit about it now
Well damn.

Now i have said that, i may have to give it another read it has been a while, an amazing manga.

Is this show two cour or no?

One, I think. Shame they advanced so little in the story.

Given that it's on NHK, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a second season.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-23/atom-the-beginning-anime-gets-12-episodes/.113796
Doesnt seem so, can't understand why they'd adapt only one tankōbon when there's 5 released already.

Talgeese and scope dog son?

Hopefully the next one won't be as bland. They should've aimed for a longer season, knowing the first episodes would be such a drag.
But that's assuming it picks up, and the only thing I know about the manga is that the art is great.

Same

I didn't know that manga was related how bad does it get?

Atom is the prequel to the AstroBoy story, Pluto is a dark adaptation of one of the later's arc.

Well, Tenma becomes a really dark figure on all the medias so one can only imagine he'd get closer to the original once he gets more power.

The manga has much better pacing, they filled the anime with fillers. The tournament goes through chapter 4 to 6, considering the first ep was the adaptation of the first chapter we had 6 eps to adapt 3 chapters.

The following arc is still being translated, but it seems it will deliver some nice shit and had some nice battles, and we'll never see it adapted probably because I doubt it's being well received with this pacing.

I only watched the anime, but in it he didn't sell Atom. The ring master stole him during a very confusing catastrophe.

I do wonder who they are setting up as Tobyo's biological mother.

Scopedog is my favourite mech, that retro charm is awesome.