Yfw face when bagels are jewish because they sell you less bread for the same price

>yfw face when bagels are jewish because they sell you less bread for the same price

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iv9qDg9ZwiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont give a fuck, bagels are delicious.

probably the best thing jews ever did.

Very true. If theres only one thing i can give kikes props too its bagels.

>brainlet goy doesn't understand that the hole increases surface area and is integral to achieving the proper texture and chew throughout

The hole in the center provides consistency. If you leave no hole you have a whole different type of bread.

speaking of jews. I have an image I need shopped; where do I get help with this, lads?

>mfw I only eat bagels after they have emerged from a tiny oven

Bagels with salmon and cream cheese is really redpilled and is God-tier breakfast food.

t. good goy

now for the real issue: montreal or new york?

protip: montreal

tfw no NY bagels in upstate NY

>tfw my favorite bagel place closed down and the only other one nearby makes soft, shitty einstein bros tier abominations

Bagels are a Polish invention

Fucking jews can't stop stealing

bagels were invented by jews in poland. poles have their own kind of ring shaped bread but it's trash compared to bagels. there's a reason why bagels are everywhere and whatever you niggers call your ring-bread isn't.

ummmmmm if u don’t live in new york/consume bagels made from outside of new york you should consider suicide

>your face when face when

bagels are trash, eat shit burger

go eat a jimmy dean sausage and choke on it, goy. your life isn't worth a bagel.

Polish food is awesome you stinking hick.

i actually love polish food. that doesn't change the fact that bagels are jewish.

I always fart on that dish when no one's looking. They still eat later

>complaining that we have less jews up here than jew york city
oy vey

Arizona makes the best bagels u stupid slut

First the Jew steals the invention of the Bagel from the Polish and now they claim the Poles built death camps.

Invented by poles who happened to be jews
so both are right

Breakfast bowls by Jimmy Dean are the best

youtu.be/Iv9qDg9ZwiU

Bagels were made to look like anus

>Breakfast bowls by Jimmy Dean are the best
good goy, keep eating processed slop

Watch the video. Old man war vet makes delicious cooking instructional vids.