Conflicted

I'm redpilled to the JQ and hate kikes with a passion but I really like Jew TV shows such as Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Am I being inconsistent or contradictory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8
youtube.com/watch?v=NU-lD2cmK8U
youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o
youtu.be/tcUFjcy4E0c?t=1616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>contradictory
The more you engage with the JQ, the less affinity you'll feel for Jewish humor.

So its like niggers then? Its like listening to rap and never having met niggers then you meet them and are redpilled? Explain, because i havent met many jews.

You will take on the mannerisms of that tv show. Speech patterns, thinking patterns, behavioral patterns will emulate what's on those shows. Don't watch those shows. Stretch your dick out, lift weights, sharpen your mind,

I haven't met any jews in my life. Same with nggers. We don't have any on the "sunny side of alps" as we call our country. Are those two groups of people really as bad as you make them?

all jew comedy is subtle superiority over the goy

all the really "theyre funny cause theyre ugly/fat/stupid" characters in kikecoms are always goy actors.

just look up newman if you want proof.

yes because jeff green is a goy

I think it was Eric Striker, or another guest on The Daily Shoah, that made a really good argument that (((Curb Your Enthusiasm))) is about a Jew who is redpilled on the JQ.

Some good clips:
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI

youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8

Both clips are funnier when you recognize that in clip 1 Larry is freaking out because he knows Jews run the legal system and without a Jewish lawyer he's completely screwed in his divorce battle, and that in clip 2 Larry recognizes that neurotic control freak kikes like the one who rages at him is why Jews got gassed the first time around.

Even something entirely based on bullshitting and scamming people such as Astrology had salvageable things, which Science took apart and used to create the field of Astronomy.

I hope some day, real scientists do the same with Psychology.

Larry David is kind of a self-loathing Jew, I wouldn't call him an ally but he arguably as skeptical towards Jewish culture as we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=NU-lD2cmK8U

Another (((Curb))) clip where Larry tries to Jew another Jew into giving his friend a kidney by acting as Jewish as he possibly can.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o

The subtext of the scene is that Larry actually is the most Jewish of the two Jews because he enters into the scenario with total dishonesty and all of his behavior, which on the surface is endearing to the other Jew, is just part of the con act to Jew him into doing what he wants him to do.

Maybe you just have a low IQ, so you like low-brow low-IQ like humor.

no, you just a shill nigga

I love curb your enthusiasm, but in this most recent season I noticed something. There's no white people. Only Jews, nogs, other minorities. Same with veep, probably Seinfeld. If there is a white it's gonna be an Mtf tranny.

Made it hard to watch

Seinfeld and that Schwimmer guy are among the most whiny annoying people on earth.

I watched a clip of Larry David saying that a large number of Hollywood sexual harassers are Jews in a half joking half serious way. Like he was telling the truth but wanted it to be kind of funny the way he says it

He knows but is embarrassed. Can't blame him my tribalism would kick in too.

>Stretch your dick out
This but unironically.

Fpbp.
I find most of it demoralizing as i kind of drags you down and forces you to wallow in despair.

I used to listen to rap too. Now I can't stand it, I can literally see it turn people into chimps right in front of my eyes now.

I like Fred Stoller cause he's redpilled on the JQ

youtu.be/tcUFjcy4E0c?t=1616

What is JQ -- it sounds like a perversion.
Possibly homosexual in nature.

the only reason curb your enthusiasm is good is because of jew shit