Drugs are just tech, opposing their legalization is selectively being a luddite for, most likely, retarded reasons

Drugs are just tech, opposing their legalization is selectively being a luddite for, most likely, retarded reasons.

Faggotry is just a disorder that people can live with in a similar way people live with bad eyesight or color blindness. It is teleonomically disfunctional, but it does not affect their lives that much. They are free to search for treatment (although no treatment works yet) or accomodate their lifestyle accordingly.

Races, understood as fuzzy sets defined by allele frequency, have average differences among them, but considering every element of each of these fuzzy sets as having the characteristics of the group is simply shitty reasoning from a retarded mind.

If you are one of those "hurr degeneracy" idiots, then I advice voluntary eugenic measures. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FanZkUqANlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_plasticity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet this image

No dumbass there not just 'tech' ; drugs have been around for a long time.
If they really did something great we would be using them by now.
There is no gigantic conspiracy drug crackdown that is keeping you from reaching nirvana by doing drugs. Drugs are simply pure shit and thats why they are criminalized.
Period; somethings in life really are that simple.

How is this even relevant to what I said? I am not a USA "liberal" and I have exactly 0 empathy towards shitholes that allow terrible working conditions or, from another perspective, allow the most disgusting opportunities as an stepping stone.

It is ok to feel uncomfortable about what your dick wants.

Now this is some good alt right street art. More shivs like this.

>No dumbass there not just 'tech' ; drugs have been around for a long time.

You are a moron. Technology is the collection of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the accomplishment of objectives. So even the most primitive use of drugs is technology.

>If they really did something great we would be using them by now.

We already use them, retard.

>There is no gigantic conspiracy drug crackdown that is keeping you from reaching nirvana by doing drugs. Drugs are simply pure shit and thats why they are criminalized.

Nobody said anything about a conspiracy. Ypur argument is just "they are illegal because they are shit". Spoken like a true imbecile.

>Period; somethings in life really are that simple.

Your mind is what is simple.
kys

>drugs are just tech and so should be legal
Does not follow. Their status as products of human ingenuity has no bearing on their legality. The conclusion of that is that nothing we do or make should be illegal, as it's all a product of humanity.

Gay sex is the process used in the accomplishment of an epic prostate orgasm. homosexuality is technology.

That is not the argument. The argument is that opposing drugs is selectively being a luddite. But back at what you said, I do think that technology should not be outlawed, but rather rationally examined and regulated accordingly for the purpose of allowing each person to determine their own life to the greates extent possible/viable.

No. Anal sex would be the tech in that analogy. Homosexuality would just be a condition that compels some people to develop it.

>Drugs are just tech, opposing their legalization is selectively being a luddite for, most likely, retarded reasons.

if degenerates are attached to you, they're a problem. its entirely reasonable to want to remove them from your responsibility. Inclusiveness is the problem.
>Faggotry is just a disorder that people can live with in a similar way people live with bad eyesight or color blindness. It is teleonomically disfunctional, but it does not affect their lives that much. They are free to search for treatment (although no treatment works yet) or accomodate their lifestyle accordingly.

if degenerates are attached to you, they're a problem. its entirely reasonable to want to remove them from your responsibility. Inclusiveness is the problem.

>Races, understood as fuzzy sets defined by allele frequency, have average differences among them, but considering every element of each of these fuzzy sets as having the characteristics of the group is simply shitty reasoning from a retarded mind.

>If you are one of those "hurr degeneracy" idiots, then I advice voluntary eugenic measures. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

>farm burdens instead

brilliant!

>The argument is that opposing drugs is selectively being a luddite

The conclusion of that being that all technology should be legal with a minor of "gawd ur dum". Can you even keep up with our own argument?

That is not the conclusion. That is what you wish were the conclusion so you can deploy your argument. I am just stating the luddite status for a particular kind of people (people that yell problema--degeneracy). In my previous comment I have already pointed out my position regarding technology and legality.

I mostly agree with you but I feel that when people say they're against degeneracy they're worried about the stability of their society. I think in the long term with enough freedom, 'degeneracy' is inevitable but desu we need a temporary stabilization so that we can secure a future for ourselves long term.

yeah the fags are right up there with the rocket scientists for being butt-blasters

I agree but there is a time for all things

It is.

"Drugs are tech therefore opposing their legalisation makes you retarded". Conslusion of that being that technology as a concept is grounds for something being legal, thus all tech should be legal.

>Drugs are just tech, opposing their legalization is selectively being a luddite for, most likely, retarded reasons.

Nah, the Luddites destroyed machinery as a sign of rebellion against their jobs being mechanized. That argument is retarded.

>Faggotry is just a disorder that people can live with in a similar way people live with bad eyesight or color blindness. It is teleonomically disfunctional, but it does not affect their lives that much. They are free to search for treatment (although no treatment works yet) or accomodate their lifestyle accordingly.

Being gay isn't a problem. Not contributing to society is a huge fucking problem. Being homosexual actually helps in-groups raising children and removing themselves from the competition of breeding. This is extremely helpful for a society.

>Races, understood as fuzzy sets defined by allele frequency, have average differences among them, but considering every element of each of these fuzzy sets as having the characteristics of the group is simply shitty reasoning from a retarded mind.

Races aren't the problem most people seek. It is a physical manifestation of the problem of culture. A black man can be jewish, yet shunned by traditional jews. The problem isn't race, it's culture.

>If you are one of those "hurr degeneracy" idiots, then I advice voluntary eugenic measures. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

I'm not, but your shitpost is shitty.

>nazi
Your kind got ass fucked by commies. Shameful.

Agree, but then they should just state it like that and actually address what they think could destabilize society and then try to collect data, analyze it and properly control variables in order to craft the ideal regulations. This would be easier if we had lots of city-states coordinated under a loose federation.

>actually helps in-groups raising children
you mean molesting children

drugs are illegal because it's difficult to tax. I learned that in high school.

You have a point with the luddite part, but I was using it how I often see it used in USA, not as the english textile workers that opposed mechanization of their job.

The rest of your points are not even disagreeing with mine. Also I will shitpost in the shittiest way. Trying to not write a report right now.

Drugs are good, drug addicts like any addict is bad.

Not that hard to be honest. Now that we are talking about taxes, I will just say that we need a land value tax, a market share tax and a really low sales tax to replace most of the taxes we now have (and this applies almost everywhere).

There would be less addicts if we cared more about mental health, drug education (education in general really) and were more willing to try to find better treatments for drug addiction.

>opposing their legalization is selectively being a luddite for, most likely, retarded reasons.

This directed towards the "muh degeneracy" crowd. Pay attention.

Outline why "drugs are tech" is in any way a relevant statement to make in the context of your post if my conclusion is incorrect.

>basic bitch understanding
They weren't meant to disagree, only to focus discussion. I have no idea what your trying to say, as there was no statement being made, only psuedo on point remarks.

I was trying to allude to the fact that cultures are demonstrably better than other cultures. If you think any middle eastern/ african culture is capable of standing toe to toe with the west, you're a fucking retard.

Culture is shown through physicality. Racism is built upon this principles.

It is relevant for those anti-degenracy loons that do not like to see themsleves as luddites. Pretty easy to understand actually.

Better is not an objective thing since it demands a value judgment to be made in the first place, but this does not mean that all cultures are equal, as we can obviously see.

My point was against racism, understood as irrational prejudice against members of a race, usually assigning them characterisitcs of the group they predominantly belong to and paired with some degree of aversion.

>Better is not an objective thing since it demands a value judgment to be made in the first place, but this does not mean that all cultures are equal, as we can obviously see.

In the conventional sense, demonstrable through history, you are wrong.

>My point was against racism, understood as irrational prejudice against members of a race, usually assigning them characterisitcs of the group they predominantly belong to and paired with some degree of aversion.

Indeed, I believe the problem lies within assigning characteristics to individuals not based on individual action. This rationale should not be tolerated, and anyone who doesnt give an individual the opportunity to prove themselves should be called out and castigated.

How am I wrong? I am saying better is not a word to describe reality objectively. When it is used, it is often with a goal in mind or any other value judgment, which are not objective facts. This does not mean that "like all cultures are equal, man".

Agree with your second point, but not if that means that punishment should be written in law, except for things such as not opening your business to the general public, despite them funding the legal framework, public servics and the reduced costs of transaction that allow the business to operate as it does in the first place. Being a racist shit at home or at the internet should be fine legally, but socially frowned upon.

>It is relevant for those anti-degenracy loons that do not like to see themsleves as luddites

Well then again that does not follow. You can be reasonably accepting of technology without giving tech carte blache: "You own a toaster so my interspecies breeding programme is completely fine, luddite".

Please have all the drugs, gay, and interracial sex you want. When you inevitably die from a overdose, or STD another low common sense degenerate will be taken out of the gene pool.

Enjoy!

Sure, that is why I said I support legalization with proper regulation based on rational assesment. Also I never implied we should give tech "carte blache". I said that it means they are selectively being luddites by opposing it completely, specially if it is for retarded reasons.

Also what is the problem with interspecies breeding?

Please have all the food, physical training, and entertainment you want. When you inevitably die from a heart attack, or exhaustion another low IQ bootlicker will be taken out of the gene pool

Enjoy!

This is how dumb you sound. It seems moderation and smart use of the tools around you are completely foreign concepts to you. Take my original advice.

No, i'm being completely serious. Have fun! i'm sure YOU won't get addicted to heroin if you only use a little. Come on, try it out! i'm sure its a BLAST.

I know you are being serious. That is why I made fun of you. Stop being dumb.

Stop being such a evil luddite and take heroin now! come on! you won't get addicted if its in moderation! and it will be fun.

Then you needn't have refered to technology at all. Apparently it's completely irrelevant to your argument.

>Also what is the problem with interspecies breeding?
Srsly m8?

>How am I wrong? I am saying better is not a word to describe reality objectively. When it is used, it is often with a goal in mind or any other value judgment, which are not objective facts. This does not mean that "like all cultures are equal, man".

The problem lies in not explaining. I'd too drunk to follow up.

>Agree with your second point, but not if that means that punishment should be written in law, except for things such as not opening your business to the general public

This is basic freedom of speech. You know the consequences of the law.

>despite them funding the legal framework, public servics and the reduced costs of transaction that allow the business to operate as it does in the first place.

Unfortunately, this predicates on the previous point. If you give people the freedom to choose, you must live with their choice. You shouldn't hold 1 right over the head of the other and ask for an outcome. That is fascist in nature.

>Being a racist shit at home or at the internet should be fine legally, but socially frowned upon.

Agreed.

I feel your main pint regarding businesses us approaching an area I'd deem totalitarian.

Are you stupid? Being for its legalization does not mean I would want to do it. I am not an hedonist, for starters. So come back when you have something that makes sense in your mind.

It is relevant for making aforementioned loons feel uncomfortable, which is the point. The argument was provided after that.

And yes, seriously. No possibility is so ridiculous that it must not be considered. Just stating the reasons might help you understand them better. For example, if a human-zebra chimera were to be made, how it would be anymore of a problem than dealing with chimpan\ees, given they had similar cognitive faculties?

topkek. memeflag saying this level of stupidity.

oh boys it's hot tonight with the comedy.

It is not totalitarian. If you do not benefit from publicly funded shit, such as the legal framework, lowered transaction costs and public services, then you are free to discriminate with your business.

>USA flag
>not the real memeflag

Hilarious.

>It is relevant for making aforementioned loons feel uncomfortable, which is the point.

So it's nothing but an insult you like the sound of.

As for interspecies breeding programmes, I don't believe that making monsters for the sake of making monsters is a particularly wise idea. Our position as apex predator on this plaet is not absolute for all time. If something better comes along, they will eat us.

>is selectively being a luddite for, most likely, retarded reasons.
Stop.
Read Ted.

Technology is a cancer which is destroying and enslaving us.

>If you are one of those "hurr degeneracy" idiots who care about genetic integrity and improving humanity by selecting out bad genes, then I advice voluntary eugenic measures. Remove yourself from the gene pool.
No, you are the one who needs to be removed.

>Are you stupid? Being for its legalization does not mean I would want to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=FanZkUqANlc

Why not!? Heroin is good for you! its good for society too. Do heroin, splice all the abominations you want, fuck them even! Its all good!

Try, bitch. And Ted can go fuck himself. Transhumanism will be succesful and he will be remembered as a paranoid terrorist.

Because I am not an hedonist and know that it is an habit I could not sustain with my lifestyle and goals. And I repeat my question

>Are you stupid? Being for its legalization does not mean I would want to do it

Hey OP, You should try cyanide tech. The potassium or sodium variety. Make sure you drink something acidic with the tech. The low pH increases the ElonFactorâ„¢ of the tech.

But the government only giving aid to businesses which fit their ideology is approaching a line that is shared by totalitarians.

If a bakery gets funds from the government, but choose to not make a cake for gays - that is within their right. If you selectively give aid to bakeries, as a government entity, there is something seriously wrong - and that is approaching a totalitarian ideology.

People should choose, not the government. If the government can prove it is within their realm of governance, that should make the choice. Else, it is up to the free market. I.E. Not buying racist/homophobic cakes.

>Because I am not an hedonist
Everything you posted so far shows that you are

That is a good point, but easily controllable if they are made sterile and with proper containment measures. There is potential for discovery there. It would not be making monsters for the sake of it.

You're disgusting, congratulations. Go do your homework already, you unrespectable loser. I won't be visiting this thread again. I genuinely would hope you die tomorrow though. You sound worthless.

shut up FAT BOY. do not fuck with us tonight.

>Because I am not an hedonist and know that it is an habit I could not sustain with my lifestyle and goals

But you want society to be able to make the obviously wrong choice "a choice that you yourself refuse to make" a destroy its self in the process.

PLEASE DO HEROIN

>Drugs are just tech
i see your point, and i think thats the future, but right now, and specially the recreative ones, cant be legislated as if they were tech and ill tell you why:
what they do is like curing an arm ache by cutting it

the day we have fine-tuned tinkering of brain processes, then i will agree with you

It does not. That is just you assuming shit. It had to be a tree hugger baka

Triggered

It is not about giving aid, like with a subsidy. It is about the general public funding all the things I mentioned (legal framework, private property protection, lowered transaction costs, public services, natural monopoly regulation) that the business benefits from.

In the cake case, the bakery should not be forced to bake a specific kind of cake or any other product they do not wish to sell, but once they are already selling it, if they benefit from shit funded by the general public, then they should not discriminate in a way that excludes people that are funding what allows the business to operate like it does in the first place.

It is not a convenient choice for me, but it could be for somebody else. As long as it is an informed decision, I do not see the problem. In fact they already take that decision, but with a bunch of added risks and costs for all of us. Stop being dumb.

On regards to faggotry, there are treatments that do work but they are illegal cause they constitute hate crimes, any further research in this area is adressed with fund cuts, firing, and public harassing and shaming ; any approach into homosexuality that isnt intended to further the market for it is banned

The race question is used as a trap question for revealing hidden or unaware anti-white assumptions in people who are asked to answer it

What do you mean by "triggered"?

I can't wait for kids to be able to purchase a bag of meth alongside their private school lunch for only a extra $5.99 in an-capistan. Don't worry we can modify their offspring to be immune to the "negative" effects for only 199999$

And people can choose to cut their arm, given they prefer that and are properly informed and of sound mind. Now it would not be like you say if research was easier to do and if proper education on these topics and not propaganda was the norm.

I know of no such treatment, except for gene editing in female rats (kinda). I do think the stigma surrounding certain kind of research sucks.

If you bothered to read my posts, you wuld now I am not an ancapistaniani.

>I believe a rationalist utopia with no propaganda, and misuse of power is completely possible. We can all live in peace and harmony with the "concrete" jungle and rationally choose which dosage of heroin you can take before you get addicted. Don't worry stupidity, and self interest can surely be gene modded away, surely

Stop being dumb

> people can choose to cut their arm
No, they cant, we cant even disconnect brain-dead people

>it would not be like you say if research was easier to do and if proper education on these topics and not propaganda was the norm
L-O-L
Are you claiming theres no such thing as a pharmaceutical industry, OP? Or is it that actually what you want is to get high and dont give a fuck about the "tech of the mind"

>I know of no such treatment
theres an antipsychotic for transgenders, also behavioral therapy for the same, theres also shock treatment and vagina conditioning for fags, theres loads of stuff that have given results that show that faggotry and in a broader sense "sexual identity" is just a superstition, there's only reproduction and paraphilias, libido output is malleable as fuck

t. degenerate loser

>No, they cant, we cant even disconnect brain-dead people

How does that follow form what I said? At best they are not related and at worst it is just pointing out at the current state of laws.

>Are you claiming theres no such thing as a pharmaceutical industry, OP? Or is it that actually what you want is to get high and dont give a fuck about the "tech of the mind"

Top "so what you are saying is" right there. I never said that. I am saying exactly what I did. And I care about all kinds of tech since it expands the limits of what we can do and therefore potentially the limits of our self-determination, the degree to which we are in control of our lives.

>theres an antipsychotic for transgenders, also behavioral therapy for the same, theres also shock treatment and vagina conditioning for fags, theres loads of stuff that have given results that show that faggotry and in a broader sense "sexual identity" is just a superstition, there's only reproduction and paraphilias, libido output is malleable as fuck

Shock therapy does not work. Transgender people have actual brain differences on average and not similar to anything treatable with antipsychotics, although I have not seen research regarding their use for this. If you have some, share. And sexual orientation is not the malleable at its core. Just look at the famous Reimer case, usually brought up in transgender discussions but also applicable here when you remember how Money made the brothers interact with each other.

t. butthurt brainlet

>Transgender people have actual brain differences on average and not similar to anything treatable with antipsychotics

The only "cure" for transgenderism is death. Good thing trannies tend to administer this cure to themselves, with no need for outside help.

t. sonic the edgehog

im talking about sexual identity, as in a differentiated identity derivated from one's sexual proclivities, not about gender, im talking about the notion that "faggotry" is an essential part of one's self, im arguing its just a paraphilic behavior

the Reimer case is not a good proof anyays, the guy was molested all his life and killed himself after discovering his life was a sick experiment, kinda open ended what happened there

there is research done with antipsychotics that *cure* transgenders, also with behavioral therapy and with simple therapy

> I never said that.
You did, you claimed that there was not enough research done in brain tech when theres a whole industry behind it and is one of the current sciences where theres more money to be made. And again, your issue isnt one of brain-tech, is of wanting to get high.

>How does that follow form what I said?
Theres a reason for it, and its the same reason for preventing the justification of brain-tech with extremely risky side-effects

>Non comment the post

> And sexual orientation is not the malleable at its core

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_plasticity

your brain is full of superstitions, stop hitting that brain-tech while you watch tv, (((they))) program your language that way

>In b4 anti Semitic conspiracy theories, remember the six gorrilion.

I will ignore the conspiracy theory.

That wiki article talks about sex drive in generala nd not sexual orientation exclusively. Sexual orientation remains relatively stable during adulthood, there are brain differences between homosexual and heterosexual men and there is strong evidence to suggest sexual orientation is mostly genetic and epigenetic. You can ignore that if it makes yu uncomfy though.

Also
> Since social psychologist Roy Baumeister coined the term in 2000, only two studies directly assessing erotic plasticity have been completed as of 2010

KEK. Compare this with the amount of actual scientific research in other fields that are not as ideologically driven as a great part of social psychology.

Your comment does not deserve more desu

>You did, you claimed that there was not enough research done in brain tech when theres a whole industry behind it and is one of the current sciences where theres more money to be made. And again, your issue isnt one of brain-tech, is of wanting to get high.

I said it was not as easy as it could be. Something being a controlled substance makes it harder to research. Beyond that, I see no problem with people getting high. It is an irrational restriction to keep them illegal, one that diminishes the degree of control each person could have over their own life.

About antipsychotics and transgederism I cannot comment, but shock therapy is major bullshit.

And try to point out the superstitions my brain is full of, preferably by quoting me with proper context so you do not twist my words, as you have bee revealed to be prone to do.

Now I am out. Gonna write that report.

And remember, big nosed argentcucks are not white.

>Your comment does not deserve more desu

Because its true?

wow kotorichan
lay off that booze

wtf is going on in this pic? Is this a trap? Why are they in bed together?

I want to know too

I thought it was obvious.. this is your average anime con. Said person brought their mum to split hotel costs probably.

wtf this is a fucking child

would pound that cutie(male)

This video is satire, right?

Oh my word. That is just an amazing work of art. I'm a little high, admittedly, but damn is that epic. Saved.

>there is strong evidence to suggest sexual orientation is mostly genetic and epigenetic

there is no strong evidence to suggest sexual orientation exists at all my friend, all you are doing is searching for factors that produce an observable symptom (faggotry), and as you and i know, there are studies that show ALL kind of reasons for it. This tell us that faggotry does not exist as anything else other than a syntomatic behaviour, its not a distinct identity, its a symptom of genetic, hormonal, biological, environmental, cultural and/or psychological factors

>Sexual orientation remains relatively stable during adulthood
keyword here adulthood, brain is less plastic

>there are brain differences between homosexual and heterosexual men
not all of them doe, so its the same as before, just because men with X brain difference are homosexuals that does not mean all homosexuals are to be defined as a kind of men with X brain difference

correlation != causation

>I will ignore the conspiracy theory.
Lol, this says everything it is to know about you

>I said it was not as easy as it could be.
It is though, what is not is to get the specific controlled substance you want without admiting you want it to get high, when you claim is for anything else, you get thousands of other focused drugs for exactly that that are OK.

>It is an irrational restriction to keep them illegal, one that diminishes the degree of control each person could have over their own life.
I understand what you want, you want to be free to self-destruct, you try frame it like "the propaganda cabal of anti-drug fascists dont want to study the benefits of heroin for sleep disorders", which is bullshit.
As for the freedom to self-destruct is also bullshit cause you have market freedoms that would result in corporations that prey in junkies. We have plenty of those already, no need to have WEED CO. too.

>shock therapy is major bullshit
there are recorded successes