Well there you have it, pol. The founder of RT news didn't have a heart attack. FBI says he beat himself to death

Well there you have it, pol. The founder of RT news didn't have a heart attack. FBI says he beat himself to death

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-28/fbi-releases-docs-claiming-rt-founder-beat-himself-death-his-hotel-room

Oy vey! He just wouldn't stop punching and kicking himself!

Mossad did it

Please don't spread ridiculous conspiracy theories. It clearly shows he was drunk like an idiot and took a fall. sage.

Stop trying to hide the truth you fucking kike shill.

>FBI says he beat himself to death
typical kikery
also stop posting russian cuties , they're not even into judaism, just warm weather

>by Tyler Durden
Yeah he would know about this sort of stuff.

Tyled is the reporter that we need but not the one we deserve.

I LOVE BULLSHIT NARRATIVES

>Well there you have it, pol. The founder of RT news didn't have a heart attack. FBI says he beat himself to death

God i hate when that happens.

Kike shills hate RT more than anything else because it exposes the kikery. Defend RT on rebbit and get banned instantly.

really?

wonder why he forgot to shoot himself in the back of the head twice, zip himself up in a body bag and lock himself in the truck of his car and drive it into the ocean?

Daily reminder that it was leaked that a JIDF / Mossad psyop tactic is posting attractive looking women in Israeli uniforms.

It's designed to conflate your instinctual desire to protect women with wanting to protect Israel.

Yeah, post anything from RT and watch the shills go nuts.

>no link to that statement in the article
fuck zerohedge and fuck anyone that trusts it

You mean I'm a neet while there are people paid to write such bullshit?

>JIDF / Mossad psyop tactic is posting attractive looking women in Israeli uniforms.

thats the grand joke of this board desu
half neets that people are paid to shill on but the neets still win in the end anyway
classic underdoge