youtube.com/watch?v=O8W9qr7DB-o
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWqRZRZ074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuck squad

>Ireland is helper

Kek

fuck off seppo

Top kek

How can non-Anglosphere nations even compete?

You mad gypsyboi?

no we have to break apart. we're being subverted from our capitals. ethno city-states. thousands of them.

>Romania

No thank you.

It is pretty hilarious that the 5 Eyes global spy team made up of English speaking white managed countries does not include Ireland. Ireland got left out due to its crazy IRA shit probably.

Took my son to see "The Darkest Hour" yesterday. You're goddamn right- we need to stick together. I'm American, but I know where my roots are. God Bless UK and USA.
Fuck you, Gypsy. We'll think twice when it comes time to bail your ass out of the fire.

imigh leat

I'd fucking keep with Australia and Ireland but the rest of you can fuck off.

>Irish
>White

No u oliver

Aside from Canadians you anglos are alright.

This. Go away mutt.

US is producing energy right now at a rate we've never achieved before.Our dependence on foreign energy is dwindling by the day, and therefore, our interest in the Middle East is less crucial than it used to be. Israel needs US more than we need them at the moment. I see this as being a very conducive relationship.

Fuck off dad I like America!

FPBP

Yeah nah I don't wanna get lumped in with these literallywho countries that piggyback off our greatness and call it Anglo pride yet call us mutts and betray us when the mud gets thick. They're a bunch of crown worshipping cucks and their existence is a direct antithesis to the US

Filthy little amerimutt thinks he is equal to irish and Australians, you have to go back

youtu.be/PcDVH8DiBnM

i love all of us cozy comfy anglo countries

Then what do we do about Canada?

damn this is what i meant to post

Sorry Ireland.

>You Anglos

England is Anglo Celtic
Scotland is Celtic Anglo
Wales and Ireland are mostly Celtic with Anglo pockets

WE ARR ROOK SAME

cringed

Don't forget Irish Americans sided with the Mexicans during the Mexican American war. They're retarded subhumans.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

You can't high horse an American on their Zionism, as a Brit.

We are right up there too.

>irish are supporters of willem van oranje
am i missing something about my history?

We really do need to stick together if we hope to weather the storm

I think it was an effort to appease Irish protestants, with mixed results.

A paddy at school once told me to my amused confusion that it was "gold" not orange. Now I know why he might have been told this.

the english you are looking for is: flinched
don't worry it's the genetic memory passed down from your fathers' line after the reaming they suffered in the wars

Don't listen to him, you were right.

Cringing in fear is another use of the word.

together... together...

Raedwald Approves.

hmmm interesting

he's right tho

A lot of things that are worth fearing

the guy that started the mutt meme is irish most of the people using it are american ethnigs

we have to stick together....

youtube.com/watch?v=O8W9qr7DB-o

fuck off shelf shitter

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWqRZRZ074

don't listen to Cringe in modern nomenclature especially lately on the internet signifies merely disapproval or disgust.
Flinch is a fear response and far more succinct than Teeth McBlighty's hyperbole.

I agree. The purity spiraling is all a part of the soros plan to divide and conquer the right. Spencer is such an obvious CIA nigger that he glows in the dark.

Aussie bantz best bantz

>complains about muh D&C while shitting on someone on the right
Nice try schlomo

Flinch might have been a better word but English is not his first language

>ireland
>burgers
>leafs
No get fucked

Nice digits, but fucking leafs? Common bro...

>Spencer is such an obvious CIA nigger that he glows in the dark.

This POV was literally me until I watched Spencer do debates for three hours at a time.

The guy is pompous, but you have to watch him at length to see for yourself.

Ireland doesn't even want to hangout and the fucking Leaf smells like garlic

I'm not sure how to completely reconcile my feelings on the matter, but there's some merit in the sentiment.
1) We are all full of immigrants from outside of the Anglosphere. I don't want to open up my borders to Londonstan.
2) The Leftist cucks in all these countries are the among the worlds worst and most self loathing. Fuck them too. I don't want your cucks flooding in from Canada
3) Historically there is certainly some bad blood. Irish subversion and rebellion in all of the Anglosphere, and yet the grievances that have united them have some legitimacy.
The USA were "friends" to the British in WW1 & 2, but basically helped destroy the British empire in order to further their own interests. Anti British sentiment in all Anglo countries (often fermented by Irish, and natural desire to escape incumbent powers at times in history when things are going rough).
Anti US sentiment after they became a world power for similar reasons, we felt at their mercy.
4) The Right in all of these countries is also a bit ambitious, a bit colonist even towards the other Anglo countries.

And yet, outside of politics, outside of history there is no doubt we all have an affinity each other as humans, as Anglo celts. We understand each other better than others, throw us all together and we fucking work together and get shit done instead of in-fighting and bitching like so many people and cultures do. This includes the Irish. Together, we gravitate towards civilisation, culture, law and order, technology, art. At least without fucking Marxist conspiracies and subversion. We can have some banter, we can fight and then make it up the next day.
I have a theory that without the Celts, the Anglo's would just be another humourless Germanic tribe, we'd have Scandinavian or German sense of humour and inability to laugh at ourselves. The Celt is in the Anglo, whether we realise it or not.

Non-whites are the enemy

Continuing from (word limit)
Regarding a union: the idea of such big, intra-national unions is in itself subversive and a step towards one-world government. I feel such affection for similarly minded Anglo-Celts in other parts of the Anglosphere that I want them preserved. E.g, little bro's NZ would probably be one of the first to be overcome if they became just a state in a big Anglo union with open borders.
I believe in border control, protection of our culture and legacy. But when it comes to migration give me a good Yank, Pom, Canuck, Kiwi, Leprechaun, or even a British South African or Zimbabwean over anyone else.
They should definitely be prioritized and given privileges that nationals from other countries do not have. That is, if they are Anglo-Celtic people and not poos in the loo, kebabs, or Chinky poo's.

>mutts consider themselves anglo
>nononono ooooOOOHH

Huh. So even our flag has British origins. Cool.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks Leaf.

My vision would be a soft union between all of these countries. Preferred trade with each other, military cooperation and assistance, shared festivals (e.g. the Commonwealth Games), but we should maintain and cultivate the individuality of the distinct cultures and respect the sovereignty of all members.
Individual countries might have ties to other countries outside the Anglosphere as well, and we wouldn't be like the EU or TPP trying to lock in members with each other. We're not bitchy, jealous types because we know we can trust each other. Australian and NZ can still trade and have a few agreements in SE Asia, The UK and Ireland can still strike a few deals with Europe, and the US and Canada can still be active in the America's. But cultural and military loyalty is to each other.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED.

OMG I love this!

USA is not Brasil

Your flag is from the british east india company

I appreciate the memage, but...
Not my fault, my gramps moved my family here, im supposed to be belgian, the white ones.

>implying america isn't on a collision course with the same ethnic problems brazil has

Why can't we just get along?

>America
>Anglo in any way other than ruling class
OH NO NO NO
HAHAHA
WE...

>America
Fuck off

Fuck canada

USA is not Brasil yet

>implying Europe isn't on a collision course with the same ethnic problems Amerca has

As much as we shit on Germany here, it is our nation's who are responsible for globalism

>projecting
you sound worried

this

the problem isn't white americans or admixture, because no one in their right minds would birth a nigger or a mutt, but rather simple demographics. people migrating from say, the maghreb or south america, have higher birth rates. brazil was pretty much always a minority white country, but the percentage of pardos remained level with population growth, ie had a massive expansion

Anglo/Scot/Celt here too, fuck the UK, our relatives left that shithole for a damn good reason.

>implying it's not confined to northern europe
don't forget we kinda paved the way for all this shit by freeing the angolans

>insults us in our own language
Not really an insult an insult teebeehaych

>Anglo/Scot/Celt here

Fuck you. UK is awesome.

Irelands depiction. My fucking sides

gr8 gif user

ireland is the whitest country out of all

yes muttnon, by the time skynet had became self aware, we wuz kangz n shieet.

>meme flag
what a shocker

Isn't that the truth.

Have you considered that you have been disillusioned?

You don't know me

bump

>there isn't anything of worth in the uk and if there was the networth jus wouldn't be there

>california

Heeey !
Who am I suppose to stick to ?

Indonesia and Monaco

no mercy to traitors. The day of the grill is coming to all those who brought shame to Her Majesty's commonwealth