Triggered

>Triggered

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/kendrick-lamars-confrontational-grammys-opening/551705/
web.archive.org/web/20101106074122/http://datingstrategies.com:80/wingman/wingman.html
tuckermax.com/stories/the-famous-sushi-pants-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for a nigless future

What the fuck is the Grammys?

propaganda and jews

Ahh yes.... Mark Sholdice.... The guy that used to charge dudes in the San Diego area $75 dollars to be their "wingman" and wrote books on how to get girls to kiss you on the first date. Change your name and your shtick, and he watched the shekels roll in. Sh0eonhead blew him the fuck out on her latest vid as well.

>Mark "1488" Dice

Can anyone link me the specific moment that he's referring to? I just looked up and checked Kendrick's acceptance speech: I'm not gonna make anymore effort into looking through the Grammys.

I think they did the opening and it was #woke

hmm, I can't quite tell if you are attacking his argument here, or his character

could you, or anyone else assist me in detecting which it is?

who is this semen demon? i've seen other pics of her before

>"Sh0eonhead blew him the fuck out on her latest vid"
>typing that unironically

kys

Well, I don't know anything about all that. He's just another YouTube guy as far as I know.

He couldn't make money in that world, so he moved to this one

I don't get why you /leftypol/ faggots think this is a compelling argument. You're on the wrong site.
No one here is against making money. All these people who now make money on youtube talking about politics had other jobs and other business ventures before they started this. Most of them are libertarians.
Do you honestly expect people outside of your /leftypol/ echochamber to get triggered that /ourguys/ are making money?
You might as well just call him racist and an anti-semite. It doesn't mean anything to us, it means the world to you. Stop projecting your shitlib views on us.

no clue senpai, sorry

I'm a libertarian as well. I just think Dice is a scam artist

too bad, shes a cutie

It's where (((they))) showcase the pets they've been pushing on the radio so much.

This is the guy that threatened to dox people for saying NIGGER in his stream on friday.

>niggers will act offended at this, but in the end, it will only expose they are dumb niggers who follow jewish grammys
This Mark Dice guy is really just shooting fish in a barrel.

not surprised. so this is just an ezmode stunt he's pulling off for attention.
saged

and?

Doesn't make is tweet not true.

Lol good one

That was Cernovich, you fucking brainlet

>I fell for it

Is Mark /ourguy/?

Are you an idiot? Op's post is actually showing how much of a race baiting douche bag mark dice is, he use to talk about real good nwo facts now he's a race baiting asshole

His real last name is Shouldice..... You tell me

These are slavs you know? Next time you mutt around about whos white and whos not.

What did Kendrick Lamar say about white people?

it's just bantz, slavs are obviously white.

The amount of liberal triggering in response to that tweet is giving me a raging boner.

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/kendrick-lamars-confrontational-grammys-opening/551705/

Maybe I'm not getting his point, but some of this sounds like he's mad at the black community than the white community. Did he even ever mention whites outright?

I should add, especially since it's extremely rare for a nog to be "subtle".

MY FUTURES SO WHITE
I GOTTA WEAR SHADES

Shieeeet yeah my bad

You have to go back.

Back? I was born here

Inna Bunina

>le 56% face

So wait.... Isn't this what we want though?

I have no idea at all what ‘we’ want. If there is a ‘we’. I just like seeing people lose their shit over trivia

Yeah Mark! Fuck those niggers!
Btw your wasting your time telling them, you should point this out to other Whites.

Nice. Age?

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

and roosh used to be a smarmy iranian fuck who wrote about banging eastern euro girls and now is on the ADL hate list, whats your point

web.archive.org/web/20101106074122/http://datingstrategies.com:80/wingman/wingman.html

its the natural evolution of things

the PUA scene was originally a micro context of understanding dumb sluts in the context of they're attracted to stupid gaudy shit like eccentric clothes and palm reading

it evolved to understand the macro context of what enables such a culture of vapid hedonists because there are only so many times you can talk about ice breakers or which reptile skin is in vogue

Welcome to Capitalism, and he is doing no wrong here since he is not robbing anyone.
Sounds like you are not only jealous as fuck of whatever success he is having just by being people's wingmen for money, but pathetic as fuck to try to detract from the original post, you leftypol faggot.

That was like 10 years ago. Apparently he is german, he is too tall to be a kike

Hi Mark.

>moving the goalposts this quick
lmao

>account suspended for hate speech

Nope. Ultimate wingman is sling blade or tucker max. They aren’t afraid into anything
tuckermax.com/stories/the-famous-sushi-pants-story/

You still go on Alex Jones, Mark? He I'll be in the San Diego area next month. I could use a wingman.

He's still not wrong no matter what the fuck you try to slant against him, fucking commie lefties

thats just cuz poverty and pop culture. niggers chimp out instantly while whites will serve it cold and call it genocide.

more jane does are white victims of smarter tactics. they just dont get solved and excluded from data set.

You probably could, tbqh

>mark dice
>gorilla mindman
>roosh v
Why are all the former manosphere PUAs now right-wing commentators?

Thanks Mark. $75 like usual?

>everyone who disagrees with me ITT is Murk Dyce

Whats the game friend? Why are you triggered by his 10 year old origins?

Prove you aren't Mark Dice

See
There is an element of opportunism for sure, especially in the case of ape escape Thernobitch, but really its just expanding the dialogue from "how to get drunk staceys to let you finger fuck" to "why am I paying 15$ in a shitty discotech to chase roasties and listen to lekendrick bitch about the melanin in his dna"

>knowing what Mark Dice is up to lately
>knowing what sh0eonhead is up to lately

Yeah everyone ITT you've called Mark Dice should doxx themselves because you're on some sad cunt manic episode

tbfamh I didnt even know he was an ex PUA until you started bitching about it but it makes sense given the scene

Did the grammys mention the problem of blacks doing a lot of killing?

That is exactly what Mark Dice would say

stay rekt bitch

How am I rekt? I don't give a fuck about you and you don't pay my bills nigga.

>the grammys
Oh a remnant of mainstream Jew America. Some people are still clinging to the idea that we have some kind of culture. Too bad all pop songs are written by like 5 kikes and use 3 chords, radio stations are owned by one company. The idea that the grammys are still a thing reminds me how utterly alien "American culture" is to me since it's changed so much demographically. It's depressing to imagine where it could go from here as white people become a minority. This is a truly shitty time to be alive.

Christ, nogs are pathetic

All anchor babies must go

everybody, get a load of this SlavoMutt

and?

This is fucking amazing, I'm a quarter of the way through this thread and the ONLY """arguments""" against this guy are literally just attempted character assassination, not a single person attacks what he said

holy shit liberals are you even trying

>e-celebs
Have fun feeding this fag with your shekels.

kek. imagine knowing about any of this trivial shit. I'm so above everyone.
I like to come into these threads to just watch fucking names scroll by. Like what the fuck? Are you gay? Why are you talking about men?

Really. There is more creativity in Appalachian banjo music.

Didn't he write a book? What was it called?

What's a guy like Mark doing living in SoCal in which SoCal is full of degenerates and non Whites?

>based mark dice
>t. /ourguy/

>Sh0eonhead
>Blowing anything but dick

A+ user

>Sh0eonhead blew him the fuck out on her latest vid as well
Please be b8