>current events
>Europe
>jews

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
youtube.com/watch?v=l0C00N59KPI
youtube.com/watch?v=SQ_sENuZljU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i didn't like her george lopez video where she went on about how "Hispanic" he was instead of just calling him a mestizo

Is this more ethno bullshit\?

Lana is best when she interviews other women about femininity. She's obviously over her head on most other issues, parroting what she has heard from her husband without fully understanding the big picture.

I like Lana, but the Swede comes off as an over-sincere autismo.

Henrik looks like a mutt
Lana is a qt
Their son takes after them both so hopefully he has Henriks intelligence and vigor and Lana’s looks.
They seem like good ppl

kys

I liked them better when they were talking about ancient aliens and stuff 10 years ago

now its the same stuff everyshow

Yeah, those are the best ones.
Women being real women.

Love them. They were the first people I actually subscribed to. Their back catalog has endless interesting stuff to listen to.

Pretty good. I don't watch their stuff very regularly but what I've seen is great. I'm glad they actually have a child, and what seems to be a normal, healthy relationship. Definitely good role models for white nationalists.

Kys yourself dood

They do good stuff. Also Lana is a qt

it's boring and they're clearly not very intelligent.

STOP

calling

yourself

Alt-Right

Or you're going to be killed with the other Bolsheviks!!!!!

Other than that it's a cool show. And I want to breed with Lana so much!

I watched their show a couple of times when they had interesting guests. It's alright but not interesting enough to subscribe.

>56%

Some of the content they do is good, I like some of the interviews they've done with certain people like Kevin MacDonald etc.

Ordinary folks larping as experts or authoritative sources should be avoided.
For reasons that I hope are obvious

I love em, think their great and represent true red pill media.

ok morpheus

>ok morpheus
What?

He's some nut that calls everyone a jew

ok morpheus, keep trying

They're good but unfortunately don't have much to offer if you regularly browse Sup Forums everyday or of you're generally involved with the internet dissident right.

<
lana's too ugly. we need white girls who can compete with this

>lana's too ugly
DELET
Seriously, what white man wouldn't breed a half-dozen beautiful white babies with her?
She's the most red-pilled, sacred feminine, woman I've seen.

Moarpheus is a ((TRS)) sock puppet they use for consensus cracking here.
School yourself on shill techniques with The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) here: pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

The guy you're quoting obviously isn't white

Well Alt-Right are National Bolsheviks though. I don't know about your boyfriend though.

Nazbol is a meme dude

can't take a guy with that haircut seriously

>lana's too ugly. we need white girls who can compete with this
ewwwwww LANA is 10000 times hotter than that pygmie

>Moarpheus is a ((TRS)) sock puppet they use for consensus cracking here.
Oh, I get it now. OK. They did that shit on cripple Sup Forums before it was cucked by Bannon/Thialand pedo asian freemasons.

Thanks

>Nazbol is a meme dude
No it's Dugin

= AltRight

the girls from red ice make me pepe hard

Dugin sounds like a meme name

Why can't the left meme?

Vagisil. Needs warmth and vagisil. Also anal gas is sulphuric maximus. Not like vegetative gas.

its ok moph

>Dugin not real
>pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Dude, you're doing pastebin NB.3 right now LOL Fucking hipster agent

SEE THESE TWO "ANONS"

THEY'RE PAID

yeah ok and you are not mopheus accusing everyone og being a jew thanks for confirming my suspicion

I'm not saying he's not real, I'm saying he's a meme. In my several years here, I don't recall many, if any at all, bring him up like they do with others.

morpheus hopping ips, nice

>Why can't the left meme?
Why would they bother to? They already got the entire MSM spewing their propaganda 24/7. And they are good! at it. Memeing is guerilla information warfare, they have no need for that from their position of power.

>le civic nationalism

>I'm not saying he's not real, I'm saying he's a meme. In my several years here, I don't recall many, if any at all, bring him up like they do with others.
You're not reading that's why. You don't know tiki torches come from Dugin. Even Alex Communist Liar Jones interviewed him because they're introducing NatBol

It's the new NeoCon

>yeah ok and you are not mopheus
I can't hear you over this awesome pastebin redpill pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

or you know i recogize spergs when i see them

cuz they themselves don't believe the shit they spew - conviction is everything

"DUGIN IS A MEME GOY"
t. Alt-Kike

all of you have the exact same writing style, same photo names, keep trying lmao

here and on 8pol

and have a habit of spewing out comments like this one

If Red Ice TV hires Faith Goldy, Lauren Rose and Marcus Follin a.k.a. The golden one i think they could seriously redpill people and just fucking stay away to Richard Spencer that faggot who coined alt-right.

>Red Ice TV if you're hearing this PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!.

I guess I'm not being clear about what I mean when I call something a meme. I do it to delegitimize it, because it's just some passing fad. Dugin and nazbol is a meme.

Why are Russians so butthurt about not being number one that they have to subvert and undermine America at all times? Can't they just focus on making their own country great?

IDs

Fake news that misrepresents reality

how much you get paid per reply? do you or is it just autism?

"I think about the world without my redpilled qt"

I cry then do my pushups

Because they want the US to balkanize before they do themselves.

>Dugin and nazbol is a meme
No it's the Alt-Right

Along with Bannon

They're sleeper cells

>how much you get paid per reply?
repeated insults
repeated opinions
defending Spencer

Totally legit guys

nb4
>I don't like Spencer BUT

That isn't a natural blonde. Cute pic thou

yeah because those two questions arent a meme around here

They cant harvest the magic their powerlevels are too low

Literally the worst looking TWICE.

She's old.

Spencer is Controlled Opposition its a general knowledge to Sup Forums

Go back to China
YOU FUCKING CHING CHONG MAN

Brah, I just want to get the browns out of my country. I don't give a shit about your stupid theories.

>Lauren Rose
qt i like the cut of her jib

i have yet to see concrete evidence of that other than speculation of his rich family connections

everyone against the ethnostate is always a nonwhite shill

the tiki-torch rally was bad optics
but the guy is in the right direction

>Alt-Right protest
The Alt-Right is the complete opposite of that, fucking shill.

which one you little bitch

>ethno bullshit

Pic related : your wife son

Spics are demanding more gibs than niggers?

el monterito

The tiki-torch rally was the better thing the alt right have done ever.

She's a total qt

They only exist as a gateway from White Nationalism to positions friendly to Duginism. That's it. They don't care about American whites, and they only represent Russian interests transitioning into a Eurasian Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0C00N59KPI

youtube.com/watch?v=SQ_sENuZljU

you are the one, who is the obvious shill, anyone reading the /thread can see that

Great at spreading red pills. I send their content to people on the fence with great success. Wish I had more money to help support their work, though. They actually had David Duke on a few times, which means they are 100% red pilled.

Nazbol only benefits Russians, user. It's vague and confusing on purpose, but it's not a joke. It's a spiritual successor to the Soviet system.

better than 99% of american kike loving "far right" figures.
>bannon
>alt right
fuck off, bannon is a dumb fuck tea party kike loving boomer

I would have prepared an en masse numbers of white ethno nationalist like in poland and greece rather than tiki torch that makes you look like an anarchist.

His arguments are not that intelligent but rather a banter like statements and watch how he links his ''alt right'' with (((jewish nationalists))) he always reiterates the importance of cooperation between the two.

And his arguments could be easily be blackwashed and be reused as ammunition against him.

I couod stomach Lauren Souther, Tara macarthy or peter sweden but the richard '' the israel shill and white nationalist larper '' i just fucking can't because it's clearly controlled opposition

Preferred rather than Prepared

Russians cannot create, they can only destroy and exploit. They have the reverse Midas touch. Everything they touch turns into shit.