Gay Sup Forumsacks, how do you fit into the future ethnostate? How do you combine your faggotness with NS or Facism?

Gay Sup Forumsacks, how do you fit into the future ethnostate? How do you combine your faggotness with NS or Facism?

idk lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Find a trad transguy and pump him full of your seminal fluid every day!

oil and water sven

A.I is racist

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Soros seemed to manage it well.

Röhm

vaginas do not make me erect

But what if they have a masculine vagina?

Gays only make my chances better that I get to pass more of my genes on. Please fuck dudes desu.

Socrates was a faggot, Abraham Lincoln was probably a faggot, Alexander the Great was definitely a faggot, liking boipussy doesn't prevent you from being a productive member of society

vaginas do not make me erect

Jesus Christ how horrifying, I'm bisexual but transmen are not attractive to me at all, they have all the least-attractive traits of both sexes

>Abraham Lincoln was probably a faggot

1.be gay
2.stop being a flamboyant fucking faggot and be a normal person of society without waving my dick and sexuality around like a entitled piece of shit.
3. ???
4.proffit

It's normal, not even straight men find vaginas attractive

what do straight men find attractive about sex with a female, then? because dicks are fucking hot

Those aren’t straight men.

>
>vaginas do not make me erect
pic related plus vagina = heterosexuality

3 treatments with an inhaler. max.

you can be a functional human being

I assume I would be gassed desu

Well I mean he wrote love letters to a man and slept in the same bed as him...

Tits

t. I have never seen a vagina

The average vagina is absolutely disgusting

>mfw you wanna be bf wife of a strong NS man