How do we become more like this

how do we become more like this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJFDM0Ig4y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Austrians
>White

start by setting an example you under achieving fag

That looks boring. This is what is 'in' with today's youth.

Same girl above with her Asian boyfriend

Honorary aryans tho

>tfw can ballroom dance
it's fantastic
we need some kind of state-sponsored youth program that gets kids into patrician activities like camping, gardening, the old philosophies/art/music/cuisine/dance, proper military style maintenance of living space, cultural histories, proper etiquette, etc.
divide it by gender and have gender specific activities and lessons
but let the boys and girls mingle every so often at carefully chaperoned balls, want to encourage those families after all
and maybe establish hostels around the country to encourage the youth to see culturally significant locations
of course with all those extra kids being born we'd probably have to start thinking about making extra room to host the expanding population
and I guess we'd have to do something about the Jews if we wanted it to go off without a hitch, you know how they can be..

disgusting

Looks like this is from the Akademikerball from 3 days ago, 8000 salty lefties protested outside... like every year

i hate pretentious dicksucker culture like that

im all for more traditionalism, but that is not it, that's just faggotry

She knows exactly what she's doing. This tweet is just cringey.

Where the fuck is "Brittanny Pettibone" from anyway?

mods

Do it.

Here's a classic:
Don't talk about it, be about it.

Not Austria, that's for sure.
Looks like an inbred anglo.

I'd like to chop her in half and deposit her in a scum-infested bog........if you know what I mean.

>Idaho and Austria
In her twitter bio. That answers it. Definitely not Anglo.

Heres the nigger version i heard in a rap song once.

“Real niggas dont flex nuts cause they know they got em.”

Lol. Found it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJFDM0Ig4y4

Real gangsta ass niggas dont flex nuts. Cuz real gangsta ass niggas know they got em.

Looks great.

What makes dancing faggotry? I'd love to learn how to dance traditionally. The little experience I've, it's the perfect mix of modesty and sensuality.

Althought I'll probably never learn it. There are far greater troubles ahead that must be overcome and dancing won't help.

I think he means the tweet its self, not the concept of ball dancing. The tweet is cringey. Try and claim it isn't.

No I mean the whole setting, these events are always full of holier-than-thou politically correct social climbers trying to 1-up each other.

It is dead and never coming back. Those people are larping.