[spoiler]chu chu yeah[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrbYbNb7SMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sag8XGPWGwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maid Dragon was a better anime than Kemono Friends.

Why did maidragon flop again?

I'd call you a newfag, but I've honestly never seen someone try to put spoilers in the subject field before.

Tohru > Kanna > Iruru > Lucoa >>>>>>>>salty dog shit and fly ice cream >>>>>>>>>>> fatty

This is my wife (male)

why are the female dragons so fat

lurk for 2 years before posting retard

heh, nice try kid, it looks like you're 3 years too early to defeat me.

>the last two AOTS's, Maid Dragon and Eromanga Sensei, also had the catchiest OP songs of the seasons
Really activates the almonds.

Warau Salesman is shit but it has a better OP than Eromanga.

Wrong
That's my husband (female)

Who said it flopped?

Cool's fetish. You should've seen his other works.

It didn't. It sold almost 4k. With a below average budget like KyoAni's typical budget, that's comfortably profitable. It'll probably profit enough for KyoAni to decide to make a Maid Dragon movie at some point.

Is there more source material for a second season? And if they made a movie focused on Kanna, it would probably sell a ton.

Probably, but it would be incredibly Iruru focused.

another one bite the dust

Of course, I don't want them to just focus on Kanna. I'd rather see a second season with all the characters getting equally represented (and more development for the best girl). But I'm just saying that the blind fans would buy it.

They used Python instead of superior C

>doesn't know how to spoiler
[s] do it like this[\s]

They are pretty slim for dragons

>Not knowing how HTML works
It's actually
dummy.

Why is 3d so fucking disgusting?

Pretty accurate proportions, but that extra dimension really adds a lot of girth.

spoiler is not part of HTML

>Being this retarded

because it's real??

I need more Kobayashi in my life, I don't know why she's had such an impact on me.

And yet it couldn't catch up with it's competition.

Her and Tohrus relationship was really sweet.

Success for a show is not measured by selling more than all its competition. By that logic, then only one show a season would be successful.

A show only needs to make a certain amount of profit above its production cost and meet what its investors wanted. There hasn't been any indication that this show failed to do that.

This is my wife (dragon).

Whatever complaints exist to be levied against the show (and there are many valid complaints), one of the things that it did best was the subtle pacing of Kobayashi and Tohru's relationship. It did not portray any heated romance a direct end-goal, but that open-ended aspect of their situation is what provided impact for those quiet, salient, little introspective moments which broke the hectic shenanigans that occurred from episode to episode.

Chaining all of those little moments together would drain their impact by removing all of the fluff. The fluff is quite crucial because it provides an opaqueness to the series' moments and allows the quiet moments to surprise people. Likewise, if those moments didn't exist, the show would be unbearably grating with nothing but goofy dragon antics interfering with daily life in a check-list sort of manner for 13 episodes.

tl;dr Kobayashi and Tohru's relationship is a genuine sort of love (between unexpected friends) which helps provide a welcome continuity and flow to an otherwise interchangeable collection of silly events.

Fuck the guy who made 2 videos totaling 30+ minutes about Maidragon because I (like most anyone) can say everything that needs to be said about it in under four. It's not a bad series and there are bits to learn from it,
but there's no need to dwell on it forever (even if I maybe want to).

was I the only one who liked the dub

Warau salesman is "trying something from a fresh perspective and failing to deliver 9/10 times".
OP for salesman is INDEED very nice though

This was a very weird show. I didn't like the first two episodes at all. All I had was questions. Why is the girl a dragon? Why is Kobayashi so obsessed with maids? Why is Kobayashi so emotionless about a dragon who could kill her at any time? Am I suppose to care for these characters, because they haven't given me anything to care about aside from a girl with big tits in a maid uniform.

But the more characters they added, the more you started to see what the show was trying to do. It's just very weird that the shows core concept was developed after adding more characters.

All in all, it was a good show. I would love a second season as I'm sure it would continue to expand on the dual worlds and the characters I grew to like. Just really strange in the beginning.

>pre-anal

>Want to see Kobayashi getting fucked
>Only want her to stay with Tohru

Where are my futas doujins

Not really, one look at that fat bitch stomach and youd know that

Why are people over analyzing a simple comfy slice of life show?

you can't have thick without stomach

Yes. This is the feeling.

Because we can.

disgusting

>Where are my futas doujins
have you even tried looking?

t. unemployed living in parent's basement

>go to Gelbooru
>search for anime character
>10 pages worth of cosplay

You can, but it almost always involves plastic surgery. The rare natural girl like that is almost as rare as a unicorn.

>not searching for "-[tag you don't want]"

I did, then I lurked 4 more years before commenting again

Yeah, there is no way any woman that thic has a thigh gap

yes, now seek help kudasai

Because they want to know why it could be so captivating. They use references that they already know. Direct analogies and comparisons to foils. I personally enjoyed exploring the foiled approach to SoL that Flying Witch took when compared to Maidragon's story threads. Where is your desire to know more, soldier?

I know how autistic all of this sounds.

Can someone be a deer and crop Tohru from this pic? Thank you.

Season 2 when?
Also /spoiler part 5 when? \spoiler

Why was this show so gay?

There are like 2 and neither of them are that enthralling. I want a frightened but ravenous Kobayashi falling to lust and hilting her tremendous meat slab in the maidragon.

Iruru's proportion scares me

She didn't grow a dick yet

For some reason, she turned into Gumball for about 2 seconds.

underrated post

Come back in another four.

>Season 2 when?
Hopefully never. The anime had a pretty perfect ending, for what it was.

Also
>/spoiler \spoiler
What the fuck is this??

The show is perfect, which is why I don't understand why they would make a show just to last 13 episodes. Do they not expect people to like it or is that just how Japan does things? whatever we make here in the states always lasts at the minimum 2 seasons unless it's awful shows like super mountain fort whatever and problem solvers

>/spoiler\spoiler
I was just meming

Ravioli Ravioli, LET'S GANGBANG THE DRAGON LOLI.

The show is hardly perfect. And they could easily make a second season of this if the profit justifies it. That's how all TV works, western or eastern. If the network heads think it will be profitable to make more seasons, it gets more seasons. Regardless if the story will benefit from it or not.

This can be seen with a show like CardCaptor Sakura. Which actually did have a perfect ending and shouldn't get any more. Yet we got Tsubasa and there's an upcoming sequel to the original show in production.

Between Kobayashi and Tohru, one of them must get pregnant with the other's child. This is a requirement.

I hope it's Kobayashi, imagine the pain she'd have to endure to push out a dragon

Imagine the pain she'd have to endure taking in the dragon maid first.

Fuck off to R*ddit.

Dragon loli is for hugs not fugs

(You)

Bros, I invite you to gangbang the dragon loli. Why don't you just simply join me?

post Kobayashi nipples

What is this, 2004?

They should've been using Go or Rust.

why spoiler that? Boy's nipples are safe

>It's just very weird that the shows core concept was developed after adding more characters.
that's the KyoAni Method™️ at work user

_no

I suppose. Maybe that's why I could never get into Hyouka or K-On. The shows start off so slow and lack development. This show at least got interesting in episode 3. But those other shows didn't.

so fucking catchy

i liked the ED better
youtube.com/watch?v=MrbYbNb7SMA

I call dibs on her butthole.

I like the song, but not really the singer. Its rare for a Japanese singer to sound so nasal, but she did. The visuals were great as well.

Japan can't into economics.

A lot of these series are funded by publishers looking to advertise their manga/LNs and these little series are essentially commercials.

You're just making a case that they do know economics. As they make a show to sell a product (Manga) as well as selling BDs.

The ED was good.
OP was full of nonsensical forced animation

That's an extremely limited view of what to do with intellectual property.

What more do you think they should do? From a western perspective, of course we want every show we like to get more seasons. But you're not exactly buying the BDs or Manga to support that.

The problem isn't a lack of vision, but of infrastructure. In order for anime studios to make more seasons, they would have to sell more product. And to do that, they would need to expand to outside markets. They have been doing that recently. But it will take decades to truly see an impact.

This post made me hungry for ravioli.

Stopped being fun and became repetitive a couple episodes in

DELET! She is not a boy, she is a beautiful woman!

if it's used on livejournal it's HTML compliant, except sparkle text

I don't think I've ever seen a character match the voice actor so much before.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sag8XGPWGwA

Did it really ended? Where can i find the complete chapter?

I can see why people call this a meme series.

Because if we go by dick to pussy ratio, then gangbang is theoretically gay.