The law makes providing a straw without being asked punishable by up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine

The law makes providing a straw without being asked punishable by up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iHbAHORzjak
youtube.com/watch?v=4wH878t78bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry, it's only 6 months in jail to give someone aids on purpose. This law is well balanced, and totally acceptable.

BAN ASSAULT FREE BENDY STRAWS!

Its just a typical night at the White House, Donald Trump working later than usual in the oval office, its 3:00AM. melania in bed wanting Donald in her arms gets up and storms into the oval office. The door snaps open and Donald flings up to his wife's behind, she lifts her lingerie pulling his face into her cheeks as she spews a smelly wet fart into his face.

>PFFFFTTTTSSSSS

"You like that dont you?" says melania as she lets out another lil fart

>PFFFSSS

Donald licks her anus licking up the small sticky remains of Melania's farts

"Mmmmm thats so good baby" says Donald licking his crusty brown stained lips

Mmm continue?

KYS

Well that's pretty much what happens with collectivist ideologies. Eventually even minor inconveniences become matters which require state/the collective's intervention.

My grandpa died from a bendy straw

kill

For what purpose? There must be another piece of the story we're missing.

The argument is that plastic straws cause carbon emmision so its dangerous and pollution heavy so they wanna ban straws

every server i've ever seen is going to fucking jail. criminal scum.

nice fucking link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

0/10 should have been BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What is google?
youtu.be/iHbAHORzjak

Good. I hate California and I hope that it drives more decent, reasonable, hardworking people away and they are stuck with a bourgeois Hollywood and tech valley cucks, homeless, radical lefty garbage, and minorities.
It'd make me happy to see these fart-huffing degenerates keep shitting in their own wounds.

It I did it would be listed as spam and I was copying a deviantart rp fart fetish posters

Straws are gay anyway, so who fucking cares. Cali is a shithole.

Finland is better and always will be better than you norcuck

I often wonder why we don't just use wax paper straws. They'd last long enough for the drink and they'd be biodegradable

I guess it's just because plastics are ridiculously cheap that even considering an alternative is laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wH878t78bw
This video made me stop using straws entirely. They're not necessary for anyone but young kids.

They do this shit so the can shift the morals of right and wrong around so they can normalize pedophilia and shit.. Same thing with the HOA and garage doors. Evil fuckers.

Plus that global warming is fake shit

The sentence can be reduced to community service if the straw has HIV

LAND

OF

THE

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHA YOU GOT FUCKING BRAINWASHED BY A NEOMARXIST ANIMAL CRUELTY PROPIGANDA VIDEO.

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS ABSOLUTE PUSSY

Too logical

I've been rooting for the ocean to swallow that shithole for probably like 25 years now, I'm starting to think it's just never going to happen.

>t. triggered spic from LA

>brainwashed into not using straws
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh?

>literal strawman

Im here making fun of LA. And making fun of your SHITHOLE country :^)

Can California just fuck off already?

You watched a stupid fucking turtle with a straw up its nose in a long drawn out video created by leftist fags to make normies support their cause to save le rainforest lmfao you absoluete brianlet!

>continue?
yes pls

Anyone using straws after the age of 5 is a manchild. Fuck that gay ass xenoestrogen shit, don't need those colourful fuckers floating around and releasing their fag juice.

>the year is 2071
>be 71 year old roastie
>look like a fossil from smoking pot 5 times a day
>3rd tier queer
>Veteran of the Trump era
>Prominent member of the original Antifa
>go to restaurant, saved my communist ration stamps this week for some public food
>Sit down in the non-male seats
>Waiter aproaches. Looks like a soy boy, but his name badge shows cis pronouns
>Make my order
>"Can I get a straw for my Kale smoothie please?"
S-surem madem...
>Ew, what a bigot, he didn't even ask me my pronouns
>I'll show that awful cis nu-man
>Waiting for drink
H-here you go ma'am
>"OH EM GEE IS THIS A STRAW! YOU ARE KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT. I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER RIGHT NOW. THAT LAW IS OLDER THAN YOU!"
But you asked for the straw-
>"OH MY GOD HELP, THIS SERVANT IS QUESTIONING THE AUTHORITY OF MY DEMI-FEMALE RIGHTS"
>Cops bust in the door
>The waiter gets on the floor
>Everyone applauds the lib dinosaur

Why the fuck would a turtle snort a straw? I understand why recycling is good but saying that using straws in animal cruelty is retarded.

Donnie is busting regulations meanwhile CA is saving the world from dat evil polymers

But wait, straws are typically placed off to the side, along with lids. Servers usually just hand you a cup. Would the straws therefore need to be kept away from the lids and napkins? Would people getting a drink through the drive through be given a cup with a lid but no straw?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK OR ELSE I WON'T SEND WHITE, HARD-WORKING MIGRANTS!

As Donald eats out Melania's crusty and smelly asshole the door swings open. Donald falls over on his ass in attempt to distance himself from the situation. He looks over angrily though sweating like a dog

>Ivanka standing there in shock

Melania grabs the nearest towell in haste but Ivanka grabs her mother's arm and puts it down her pants.

"Dad I want you to fart on my face right now while mommy licks my little tight pussy" says ivanka

Donald gets back up, and pushes Melania out of the way as he shoves Ivanka down and sits on her face. Ivanka is starts gaghing as he letd out his biggest baddest hombre all over her face

>BRAAAAAAPPPPSSSSSF

Ivanka stops breathing

Continue?

I dont want immigrants from anywhere especially YOUR SHITHOLE CUNTRY FAGGOT. NO IMMIGRANTS LEGAL OR ILLEGAL

I never said that. I said they don't serve a purpose to anyone but children and after watching that video and coming to that conclusion decided I wouldn't be using them anymore. I wasn't losing sleep over using straws and I'm not sleeping better since I stopped it was just the obvious choice to stop using them.

beautiful

This is for sit-down restaurants with waiters, not fucking taco bell dumbass.

Fucking lol, do Americans need a straw to drink? I knew they were inept but holy shit, are they really that retarded? lmao

whast teh retarded liberal "justification" behind this?

Everything causes carbon emission

>drinking with your lips on glasses you dont own

Says Pakistan

But then Trump is the fascist dictator pushing for 1984 dystopia.

Says Cuba

Context?

Face it retard, you just got brainwashed by liberal emotional propaganda. How much soy did you inject through your micropenis today?

Cuba?? What???

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH

Why do Americans really think about putting people in jail for providing a straw?
I get it, you want to save the world from eeevil plastics. Well - set up a hefty fine (which is still ridiculous), but even the faintest possibility of landing in jail for a straw is obscene.
And those are the "liberal" Americans, who lament about the overblown prison system all the time...

>straws are gay
>he puts the restaurant cup in his mouth
weirdo

If you call California America one more time I will fite u irl.

Nigger shut the fuck up. You keep shitting up this thread with meaningless replies and awful attempts at humor in a desperate attempt to keep the thread alive. It reeks of desperation. That seems about par for the course of your shitty existence though doesn't it? Hard to tell if you're a worthless boomer, t_d refugee, or simply a low IQ faggot. Wouldn't be surprised if it's all three to be honest.

>liberal California
Memory laps. Stressed casually hand someone a straw, realise theh didn't ask for it, lose a months pay and serve 6months jail lose custody of kids divorce 2 strikes of 3 next straw is life in prison get temporary bail by bail bondsman loan you can't afford want to buy a gun but no gun stores go to south central buy illegal gun from gangbangers needed money to buy more drugs to sell to schoolkids takes gun shoot themselves, the end.

Buzzwords and projecting the post :^) YOU WATCHED LIBERAL PROPAGANDA AND NOW CANT EVEN USE STRAWS AHAHAHHA

It's not just cruelty, the plastics that make it to the ocean end up in the fish. All the fish you eat has been eating plastic.

It's not bad to get rid of a piece of plastic that comes with every drink. Why do you need it? I assume you can drink at home without one.

>they don't serve a purpose to anyone but children
way better chance of a cup coming clean if its edge isn't being licked and sucked on by every single customer.

I used to work in a restaurant; lipstick stains are gross and can take 2+ washes. Can Cali even use that much water?

also any bartender worth his salt wouldn't dream of serving certain drinks, eg mojito, without a straw.

>I assume you can drink at home without one.
i also wash my own cups

"Think about the fish!!!" - leftypol

>Eating fish

i hope this is pasta

>plastics that make it to the ocean end up in the fish. All the fish you eat has been eating plastic.
bullshit all fish being served or sold is farm raised unless specified otherwise & severely upcharged

The straw thing is pretty gay man, and the guy hating straws because a retard turtle snorted one up is gay too

YES

Nogs cant actually sit down and sort their shit out even if they tried, can they?

I'm thinking about my food
>not eating fish
>doesn't buy fish

why?