Trump 2020

On a scale of 1-10 how based will Trump's State of the Union speech be on Tuesday?

If anyone knows showmanship, it's Trump.
It'll be an 11.

Agreed

A 6, he is currently in a tough spot on trade, a new shutdown, ISIS resurging due to Turkey killing Kurds, NAFTA, the not-built wall and DACA etc.

He really always speaks of 2 things he has achieved, the tax reform (incl. getting rid of the Obamacare mandate) and the pipelines/ANWR drilling.

>cenk got fired from tyt
I almost forgot about this, kek. The fuck does he do now?

Fair enough I think he will use it as a way to shame Dems for the Government shutdown and really push border security and the wall.

He was only fired from the Justice democrats organization, sadly he is still on TYT.

I'm hoping for an 11.
It's co- hosted by Julian Assange, they trot out Podesta and Hillary and their crew in cuffs, put the US back on the gold standard. After he says "thank you goodnight!" and him and Jules walk off the stage and everybody won't stop cheering he comes back out for an encore.
It's Ivanka dressed in something that Beyonce would wear to the Grammy's pushing a gallows with John McCain on it! TRUMP says "here's a little something to hold you over!" And they hang McCain. But the signal doesn't cut out, it just keeps running for eight or ten more hours.

.. I'm probably gonna be disappointed huh?

More distractions and empty platitudes.
Nobody gives a fuck about this bitch or her dead spic daughter.

1000D chess trump will bring ice to catch all those illegal spics and blame it on democrats for setting this up

this image.... its amazing.

2/10 with the backdrop of his amnesty today, enforcement never plan, he's a joke now

paradigm shifting for 2000, Alex.

1 unless that mother fucker don't break out that symbolic poetry again boy.

Silly cuck...

hopefully the sanction poland for not recognizing 6 gorgillion

then next they'll pressure iran

probably a 1/10

it's going to be great

Most of Slain Man killed by MS13...Perfect time to bring up memo and read about Seth Rich...

Bump

/3/

probably same regurgitated bragging, muh booming stocks , muh economy ,nothing substantial or game changing that would effect daily citizens life .

Trump is a terrible speaker. Not even shilling, it's just a known fact. He has repeatedly failed at expressing his views no matter how right he is. If he simply stuck to the facts he'd get it right. The best speech we got out of him was in front of congress though, so I have my hopes up.

mexico still looks comfy as fuck thou

Ask me again in 3 days after I've measured the depth of leftist tears.

Stay the fuck out of white people threads cunt.
Go start a general about chicken and watermelon, or post in Syria general about how great your army is doing against the fifteen countries that are fighting a proxy war in it because sandniggers are shit and nobody gives a fuck about them.

>dems plan to flood the stands with illegals who will just scream, interrupt and wave mexican flags further proving they should be booted from the country

BASED god emperor will btfo the kikes yet again by recognizing Syria as Israeli territory! shadilay!