So that's what they needed all those refugees for... interesting

So that's what they needed all those refugees for... interesting..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van#cite_note-ww2today.com-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hans, get the ga- Damnit, Hans! Not Diesel..
Oh well, let's try it anyway.

Gotta admit the Germans know their gas and gassing accessories

dammit.
>MFW need to wait for WW3 for another operation paperclip to get that data.

Ill never know if its toxic or not now

GERMANY NOOOOO

80 years of practice.

Is the shocking news that germans dared to gas things, tested on monkeys or the results of the tests?

That would be something to be proud of...

So wait, did they test on monkeys, or the refugees, or both, or...?

If people signed up voluntarily for the tests and knew the risks, then I really couldnt care less.
Im much more interested in the data, pls release

Germany are leftists as was Hitler. When you have no morals for right or wrong you can do anything without repercussions.

So that's what all those refugees were for

They tested on monkeys just because they are psychotic sadistic cunts (toxicity does not transcend species)
Then they tested it on humans anyway

German white people deserve genocide

>niggers
>human

There's nothing to see here and we're definitely not testing something large scale. Move along.

Lol

>Otto.
>Get the Gas Van.

>it was all to satisfy the latent German bloodlust in one big, satisfying fell swoop of brutality
>Germans have been snickering to themselves the whole time the fugees poured in
I could see it

>This particular van had not been modified, as explained by Office of the United States Chief Counsel for Prosecution of Axis Criminality (1946),[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van#cite_note-ww2today.com-1
You're file name is wrong.

>The gas van was invented in the Soviet Union in 1936,by Isay (((Berg)))

Every time!

Old habits never die

>germans literally can't stop gassing people

it was in the USA in New Mexico in a lab, they only paid for the study and the Amerimutts/kikes/mexicans did all the gassing

faggots

kek

mfw

>Toxicity doesnt transcend species
It does to a point, especially similair animals.
If you expose chimpanzees to nerve gas and they die, you can be quite sure the same applies to men

>it wasnt me, I just told them to do it
>it wasnt me, I was just following orders

The entirety of German dindu history in one post

WIR
DINDUEN
NUFFIN

Actually even if not in this particular case, Ive noticed a lot of things that are now done by low paid workers that people would have to do themselves a few years ago.
For example general house waste is now being separated into plastics and metal among others to make recycling more efficient. Previously that was something that you would have to do yourself if you wanted to have a better concience...

the Amerikikes proposed trying it on ACTUAL HUMANS instead of apes but the Germans said no
they should have used you DESU

GAS THE KIKES

I was saying this as a joke 18 months ago. What the fuck is going on.

Meme magic is real

The Germans are gassing people in experiments again?
And we get this news right after Holocaust rememberence?

memes find a way user
more recently I'd been wondering if Poland's demands for WWII reparations were a sneaky attempt to recreate the conditions of Versailles

BUT WHOM WILL BE FUHRER?

Fuck yeah i cant wait for cheap diesel cars come to the east because germans are banning diesel cars apparently.

I can certainly appreciate the German insistence on gassing, but seriously guys, there are much more efficient ways to go around.

Well the germans are masters of gas related products.

wtf is going on with the digits today

KEKs back isn't he?

Was this the same german scientists that faked the VW emission tests

>greece lecturing anyone on efficiency

Fake News, even those SCANDOOLIZ MUHNKEY TAHSTS were done before the original, manipulated emission tests and have nothing to do with them.

Hey man, we are trying. Give us a break (and a few more hundrend billions, submarines are not cheap).

Volkswagen cars are some of the worst performing vehicles on the road and their emission safety is absolutely shit. They have to have the car's computer system fucking LIE about its emissions.

Germans know a thing or two about gas

>tfw I drive a diesel Volkswagen

So my money went to human experimentation? wow

we're super efficient at flooding you with muzzies, what are you talking about?

Greece is very mountainous, wouldn't it be easier to just throw them off a cliff ?

You can thank Germany for making that illegal, alongside sinking their shitboats

Fucking Merkel and her globalist club, ruining everything they touch