youtube.com/watch?v=hopEuaJttk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seen the Al Roker segment before? Weird shit

Yeah this is eerily similar

>watching the grammys
you have to go back

mild seizure

who fucking cares

Looks like a focal impaired awareness seizure to me.

t. Gregory House

She's on ecstasy or something that's giving her to pump out and retain a lot of serotonin. I've seen those signs and symptoms before. I bet money on ecstasy.

It's not any MKUltra Shit, it's just she pre-gamed before the Grammys. The creators of South Park did it once at the Oscars with LSD and Jack Nicholson did it with Valium.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsvQuJmASSk
youtube.com/watch?v=sJwzEpy6-IE

Don't jump the gone when they're is a simpler explanation to things. I mean, ffs, what would the government want with an instagram whore (I think right? IDK what the fuck she's famous for).

Damn nice shilling, you had me there for a second. It's the Jews you fucking moron.

Known as an Absence or Petite Mal Seizure, which can be caused by MDMA aka Ectsasy.

(((Damage control)))

looks like a crackwhore just got fucked in the dressing room seizure

Either you're trolling or a loser who's never been to a party/club/rave/large gathering of young people with plenty of drugs and loud music.

It's ecstasy, plain and simple. From personal experience, I've noticed users take obnoxious deep nasal breaths: she does so right before here absence seizure.

You missed the memo shill, your comrades on reddit were spamming cocaine. YOU FUCKED UP.

KYS KIKE

Is she high or having a seizure?

youtube.com/watch?v=mWK-oqwrJz0

Seizure. Not all seizures are the classic Tonic-Clonic kind: actually a bunch of different kinds.

Damn. YOu're on some serious serious damage control. Just fuck off.

What is a Cardi B?

A goblin they call an artist.

Y’all Cardi B is fucking trash forreal. Bodak Yellow was a fucking flop. She finna be gone or dead in 2 years lmfao.

No, I enjoy explaining medical things to people... It gives me value in my life... I'm on Sup Forums at 0130 in the morning on a coming Monday... I'm a frequently depressed and hopeless individual.

No, you're a shill.

first you tell me this
>Either you're trolling or a loser who's never been to a party/club/rave/large gathering of young people with plenty of drugs and loud music.

Now you tell me this
>I'm a frequently depressed and hopeless individual.

You're a fucking retarded shill on top of it.

Thanks for having higher expectations for me.

He's trolling you retard

...Highschool parties aren't that difficult to get in. I went to a couple back when I was younger.

Coke doesn't make you sperg out you retard. Amphetamines completely fuck you up while you're on them, you barely even realize how geeked you are, and if you do you can't control it anyways.

The fuck's a "Latvia"

Itt: neets who have never injected ecstacy

>being this much of an emotionally crippled hedonistic retard

youtu.be/4jjIDWfWuPE?t=35

NONONO man you have never been to rad ass parties with young people n stuff and loud music n stuff like awesome stuff like that ya grandpa!

I fucking swear man, these guys are idiots lol.

Are they gay? They talk with their hands like fags and they talk like fags

Bodak Yellow has been on the charts for an insanely long amount of time. Its higely siccesful.

Its still horse shit.

Some of the replies to that you liked, the posters are the donald posters. don't think they are shilling. i don't know what to make of the video though

Nah man, they're married to wives and they have kids. They (The South Park dudes) just thought it would be funny af to get high on LSD, dress in dresses, and avoid responding to any recognition of them wearing dresses at the Oscars.

Kinda funny if you think about it: if they did that today they'd face like weeks of controversy for being Transphobic or something.

just jews

Don't you understand the same group that shills T_D shills here? Why do you think they all pushed Roy Moore? I got banned for saying to trust Trump and vote for strange. They're shills.

Who ?

lmao you lot are faggots, how do you know this normie shit ?

ive heard her name a handful of times & i've never heard her songs lol

What in the fuck are you talking about? She, like most people in that world, drink lean and do molly, that shit fucks up CNS and can cause seizures and organ failure.

A rapper in his twenties died just a few days ago from kidney and liver failure from that shit. It's no gubment mind control, it's just drug abuse doing weird shit to that girl.

IT WAS A FUCKING DIRTY TACO FART

>nothing weird about that
>okay this is lasting a while
>weird.

No, I don't go on reddit much, I only went now to find that thread you linked.

I know nationalists irl that wanted Moore to win and they aren't shilling me lol so idk man. What does anybody have against Roy Moore?

mdma is fucking nice, love taking it

>I know nationalists irl that wanted Moore to win and they aren't shilling me lol so idk man. What does anybody have against Roy Moore?

Okay, it's governmental mind control. That's far more likely than her being under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.

Wtf. Dumbass. It's sarkoidosis presenting in the cunts face.

so you aren't going to answer my question? kek

Is it weird I've never heard of this Card B person.

why should I. You guys got a threat warning and started shilling this thread. I know your games kike.

no

I think she was just stoned out of her mind. She looks like she doesn't even know where the fuck she is. Not really MKUltra.

>why should I.
Because it proves you can't have a reasonable debate. You are a nigger

>loser who's never been to a party/club/rave/large
>impling drugies in rave club are winners

I guess even shills have rough monday.

An ex-stripper turned horrific "musical artist".

Unfortunately, that isn't true and she's going to be around for a long time.

I thought you said highschool panties at first and kek'd

This

but not from this
I've taken mdma thousands of times in all kinds of various doses, and combinations with other drugs.
She is 100% not on mdma. There's a few telling signs that are nearly impossible to hide that she is not exhibiting.
It most certainly does look like she had a mild seizure though.

quit fucking listening to nigger music

Lord knows I love me some MK ultra breakdowns but honestly this looks like she just sharted

Thanks!

So does Desu Grips

I don't. I listen to pretentious atmospheric indie music sang by FUCKING WHITE MALES.

She must have seen the queen of diamonds.

SHART IT ON RED CARPET

I get like that when i have to poop sometime. The poop trys to make a dash for the exit and you have to use all of your strength, concentration and will power to hold it in

Dammit, you're just making the shartinmart meme more of a reality.

who gives a fuck how long she is around then? i hope rap gets stupider and stupider so whites will quit fuckin listening to it

It's Lupus yah dingus.

Well i dont shart i hold it in. I have never once sharted in my life

That's super cool and good for you dude, but anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. MDMA/Molly/Ecstasy makes your body produce and retain a lot of neurotransmitters and one of them is Serotonin. Too much Serotonin can cause Serotonin Syndrome, which depending on how serious it is it can cause the S/Sx she's showing.

healthline.com/health/serotonin-syndrome

Now you're saying she has serotonin syndrome? Just fucking stop shill. You're making a fool out of yourself.

...Syndrome is defined as a set of particular signs and symptoms. Serotonin Syndrome is basically what happens when you have too much Serotonin in you, which can caused by specific medications and illicit drugs like MDMA.

Whatever you say you fucking kike. We all know this is mossad programming.

Wouldn't the Mossad be spending their time programming and controlling leaders of Hezbollah, Hamas, and Fatah than some half-nigger whore from Brooklyn?

they're everywhere.

I asked him the same thing and he basically just called me a kike. I guess by his POV, Jews need to make the "Jews Love Black Cock" sequel or spin-off happen idk.

Yeah, people constantly planning to murder Israelis and a dumb slut who couldn't point to Israel on a map, I can see why they'd be of equal importance.

Dude. She's tweaked as shit. This isn't rocket science.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqbY-GlUMrk

youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU

>anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit.
ignore your experience goyim and listen to me instead.

it's never lupus

youtube.com/watch?v=hopEuaJttk4

She's a nigger whore, high on what not.
What did you expect? Elaborate and sassy red-carpet-replies?

I’ve watched a lot of hentai in my life I can say without a doubt
Someone remote controlled her vibrator to max
She’s a sex slut

She looks like a dumb whore who probably cant multi-task and someone probably told her to "bring your fake ass enthusiam down a notch, bitch" or something and she spaced for 2 seconds. Newscasters do this shit all the time, especially the newfag ones

if thats what your m makes you like your getting some shitty ass m lol

>drugs

Literally who?

Just swamp gas

Blacks act stupid no matter the culture.

fighting a sneeze

She's an industry plant artist, like lady gaga and Miley..

Underrated

Americans are really only good as cannon fodder.