Originally content from the Melbourne pride parade. What do you think?

Originally content from the Melbourne pride parade. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

aleph.org.au/
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-28/victorian-pride-building-for-st-kilda-revealed/9368078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm.

Wtf

indoctrination.
better question, why were you there?

Australia should be nuked

Any MADMEN with a POOFTAS FUCK OFF sign?

His ground harness broke so he's got nothing else to do but shitpost while the Amerimutts are asleep.

Nothing better to do on Sunday. Besides it was right by my apartment. It was like a train wreck, you gotta look.

So vibrant and tolerant :)
10/10

Nope. But some with signs implying its okay to fuck people with HIV.

what's up with that u=u?

Where’s Mateen when you need him?

>What do you think?
brainwashing, indoctrination, degeneracy. a war on natural human sexuality and gender roles. an anti-human movement that seeks to eradicate everything that got humanity this far to replace it with a mentally deranged collective of sleepwalking idiots totally dependent upon the establishment and unable to form stable family units

Typical Melbourne, full of shitcunts, why weren't you holing a sign mate?

Pretty certain you've just earned yourself 25 yr's behind bars for posting here.

I hate these faggots so fucking much. Pictures like these legitimately make me genocidally infuriated

The fags go first when the wars come, that's gotta happen

You had your chance to make gay marriage illegal and you blew it

It means if you're on PrEP (a drug for HIV gays who do risky shit) then you can't transmit HIV. But that's not entirely true.

>What do you think?

assholes with stds who want to fuck random people without using condoms or having to tell the partner they have an std

don't be hateful, take one in the ass for the team today

those scooters look fun

slippery slope isn't a fallacy, it's strategy

marriage is for couples having children. everyone else is just larping as married, it's not a fucking game. and only a man and a woman should have a baby, children growin up without a mother or a father statistically are likely fucking crazy, it's not psychologically healthy. but the establishment elite don't want us to be psychologically healthy do they

jfc
i think the steps we need to start taking is how can we expedite a nuclear armageddon? it's the only cure.

This is not a place 4 children, user. Adults there should be punished.

Reminder that there is no "normal" gay people.

>but the establishment elite don't want us to be psychologically healthy do they

Filth like this are fucking animals. Their entire existence is dedicated to sexual pleasure, they have absolutely no concept of anything else. I like the move to pedophilia we're fairly clearly seeing here too - which the fags spent every moment ensuring wouldn't happen

Is that a 68? That best not be her boomer dad's

Using gay pride as an excuse to act completely
bizarre in public in an attempt to show rebellion against trump and normalize radical behaviour.

Holy shit user. Who forces this indoctrination on their children?
This has left me feeling truly sad.

I want to rip those disgusting, corrupting pieces of trash apart

this would be perfect if that flag got caught in the wheel and brought that creature down to faceplant the road.

Wish the fags realized theyre overtly fetashizin prepubescent kids as a means of virtue signaling

I just puked inside my mouth.

This might have something to do with it

aleph.org.au/

No, the media goes first

Narcissistic degenerate faggots.

Slippery slope is most certainly not a fallacy when it comes to Cultural Marxism and identity politics.

The longer LGBTIAQWAJP et al. gets as an anagram, the more fucked society is.

Well it's Australia so I'm not accustomed to their laws or culture but I'd think the same thing if it was on American soil. Do what you want to do in your own home but bringing it out on the street is vulgar and unessesary. We don't have heterosexual parades, why do you think I want to see you marching for your right to fudgepack

Hmm... What's this Sup Forums?

>those short shorts
>those sports socks
>that nice body
Hnnnnnnnggghhhhh.

Might be the real problem. LOL.

Im betting Trump's not their president

Every fucking time!!!

>Do what you want to do in your own home but bringing it out on the street is vulgar and unessesary.

We've seen the error of that sort of thinking. What we tolerate in private will be tolerated in public

Sickening, especially what it is doing to the kids. They didnt ask for this or deserve this. They ave no choice. This crap is being force fed to them and they will be all the worse for it.

"To save Russia, we have to burn Moscow"

Marshal Mikhail Kutuzov, 1812

"To save Australia, we have to nuke Melbourne."
Shitposter, 2018

>aleph.org.au/
This is a bigger tap root for this corrupting of children and sexuality

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-28/victorian-pride-building-for-st-kilda-revealed/9368078

MELBOURNE IS SO FUCKED THAT IT IS BUILDING A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR NEW FAG CENTRE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MOSQUE

>I recognize that bulge
>U=U what's this

la bestia perverso...
el chupacabra ...
el monstruo de género ...
la atrocidad del pene del venomo...

Can't even rely on the fucking muslims anymore.

I hope, someday that sign has her entrails covering it. Would be a fitting message

>her

There was at least 100+ cops and 30+ police rapid response vehicles nearby. Plus cops were in the actual parade.

Mussies are Jews, they are now using the same tactics. Truck of peace is old school. They victim's now.

If it's untransmittable, how do they all have it?

I'm fine with this but

Is just degenerate public display. It's publicizing something that's very particular to sexual intercourse, it's like advertising your fetish.

I don't get why so many people in groups have to be loud and vulgar with how they represent themselves. It makes their group seem ugly instead of making it relate to normal standards and actually promote acceptance. They can't actually think this looks good?

Child abuse

Are those literal whores marching for literal harlotry?

Can it get any worse?!!!! How deep does this well of filth you've gotten go o_O

im fucking dying lads

FUCK YOU MELBOURNE YOU FUCKHEADS

The fuck would you call it, clearly no testosterone left in the thing

it'll continue to get deeper until they're sacrificing children on bloody altars

Melbourne has the most lucrative job opportunities though. Sydney is a congested shithole.

From the glorious Abhorrent Australian Memes.

i'm not even kidding, they'll take this as far as it can go. and these brainwashed, pardon the cliche, SHEEPLE, will fucking do whatever their "progressive and loving" establishment instructs them to do.

they will kill their male babies on an alter to feminism or something. would not surprise me. already a medical scientism ethics committee it a major university has declared that babies aren;t human and can be "aborted" up to a year after birth. these people are evil

Scouts too.

They never would have gotten their result if it wasn't for "us" normal folk.

If it was us vs the degenerates then it would have highlighted just how insignificant their population are.

Every time mardi gras rolls along here in sydney I'm ashamed to call myself australian when i see kids marching around naked adults and highly sexual themes.

Oh hey i follow some of those guys on twitter

I fucking love that page aye

This.

Then you deserve to be put down like the rest of the mutts

why are the kids allowed in the mardi gras parade?

why are they allowed in the gay parades.

oh wait, never mind, i know the answer. stupid parents and an establishment that hates human beings.

>inb4 thats my fetish

WORSE AND WORSE

Good lord dude wtf wtf wtf

I can never unsee all of this, this menace has to be stopped

> Melbourne
> Trump

Mate...

That's pedophilia

Whats it got to do with gay pride? Its not fetish pride is it? Its gay pride. Keep that bullshit at home where the rest of us can't see it. Its one shenanigan away from bestiality which makes ya no better than Mohammad out in Granville M8

Who can dispute Leviticus 18:22 and the penalty for it now?

fuck off they can't do that
the dog isn't gay

>LGBTP
>P for Pups

GET FUCKED WHY

its degen pride, any degeneracy is welcome

Even when they try to do good it fails. There are causes 100 times more effective easily findable at GiveWell.org. This is literally the example used of comparatively ineffective charity causes

Though I suppose they don't actually care about the greater good or even have any real concept of it, this is probably just to patch the part of their soul that knows how disgusting its become

Each time I see any pictures of the LGBT+ "community", I start wondering - in which sick state of mind to you have to be to think these people are normal and what they're doing is totally acceptable & should be promoted? What the fuck are normies thinking?
>be normie
>think that a man who wanted to save his people from poverty, death and abuse from (((the rich and the state))), funded many scientific and technological advancements, was so widely supported that he got elected democratically to replace democracy with his own system was literally the most evil being that Earth has seen
>think that individuals that practice absolutely immoral acts that not only conflict with morality, but human sanity as well, cut their body parts off and pretend they're what they're not, compensate the inability to have actual sex with being on an endless spiral of sexual degeneracy and teach that to the children; are somehow absolutely normal people who are also oppressed so they need more rights & support than everyone else

Never thought I'd wish for a Peace truck so badly here in Australia.

EVerything comes out in the wash