Tattoos

What's your opinion regarding tattoos? They're bad, basically for weak people and for the one who wants to appear.
For women it's the whoring badge.
"But it's a small one!", "bigot", "it's an experience, just a small one", "I'm so bored in life, I think I'll get a tattoo"
Conservatives don't have any tattoo, having one is basically for weak minds and liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_na3m3NlA8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's really tiring to constantly see picture of stupid whores online and I hate the frail little cucks who keep saving and posting them. you are pathetic in ways I can't describe- hopefully because non-corporate entities don't behave this way.

little fucking weasel cucks with ugly infested make up whores all over their computers.

Your opinion doesn't count really, it is well known america is a culture failure.
Literally the birth place of any "progressivism" degeneracy

Degenerate. Even the bible banned it because they knew how shit it was.

>the bible banned it
The old law banned it, rabbi. Many of the earliest Christians (including saints) had tattoos

>Women with tattoos are like buildings covered with graffiti.
>They both look like shit, are easy to enter and usually contain hazardous material.

Tattoos are for pirates and prisoners. Only acceptable tattoo is an SS blood group mark.

i saw a hooker with butterfly tattoos on her belly.

My GF has a a small tattoo on her back. It's really silly actually. She was a virgin when I found her. Dislikes promiscuity and doesn't want to hear about drugs. I don't think this is a red flag in her case or not.

I think they're great, whenever I see a tattooed peon I immediately can tell they're retarded and need to be avoided

What did she tattoo? A bunny? A little star? Or your name?

I'm okay with them, but people over do them. Especially women these days. I really don't want to fuck something that looks like an autistic kid's coloring book.

roastie indicators, can be very useful if you're after some easy pussy

>a small tattoo on her back
>virgin when I found her

Sure she was.

Something like this. kek

Felt her hymen tear and she bled. Pic related.

why u mad tho?

Just think about having a 50 year old wife with children and she's tattooed like a prison inmate.
Imagine what kind of values your kids will have with such a mother?

She must have been very young when did something like that

Beside that, she's going to be at 90% a bad mother, more like a single one, raising a liberal tard or a liberal whore. Plus the marriage may be very struggling and she may press for more "liberalism"

>and for the one who wants to appear
I would rather see how the person thinks before casting judgement just based on a tattoo.That certainly would not apply in OP's case, who, apparently he can't write a sentence without exhibiting sustained fucking stupidity.

Yeah, the tattoo already lost a lot of detail. Another reason not to get one.

Just like so many other things, the tattoo has been appropriated by the hipster and turned into something tat it was never meant to be.
Mainstream and normal

Completely degenerate.

I was thinking about getting a nazi tattoo for the meme.

>>Women with tattoos are like buildings covered with graffiti.
>Buildings covered with well made graffiti look better for it
>women with well drawn tattoos look better for it
checks out

Found the tatooed

tattoos on women are by definition ugly as fuck.

Well, that's what you Sinti people think, beside that you get a tattoo just because you're weak and emarginated.
Basically it's just that, you need to appear and show you're someone or tell everyone about your troubled life experience expressed via the new "art".

LOL WHY DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT? PROOF THAT YOU HAD SEX OR PROOF YOUR GF ISN'T A WHORE? BAHAHAHAHAH Good lord Romania is fucking weird.

Tattoos are gay as fuck and 90% of women’s tattoos are shitty flash art done even shittier.
A 30/30 with a tattoo instantly becomes a 20/30 at best.

post vagene

Thank you Jewish baby Jesus our Hebrew Messiah, fulfiller of Jewish prophecy, for showing us all the way from degeneracy.

I have some tatts, theyre fine

>small symbol or simple, custom design depicting a deeply held belief that will be honored through an entire lifetime
This is fine
>spur of the moment or whimsical artwork that will get her tons of Instagram likes from her besties while she is young but will look unbelievably retarded once she hits middle age (ex: heart shaped lock on chest)
Bad
>writing/quotes, faces, anything on the neck or face, anything that looks like it was randomly picked out of the example book on the front counter
Shun from society

Dunno bout you but Id date a girl that has her blood type on her arm...

Amazing, plese tell us about that!
What people ask you about it? They're fin with it?
They represent the valhalla? Your ancestors tribes? A landscape with huts?

Tattoo means slut

pol is disgusting at accepting unpopular opinion but heres one, tattoos on women looks nice, especially large ones on torso, not tramp stamps

Actually, no, I don't have a tattoo. But do explain how you reached that conclusion. I'm quite interested in knowing if you're dyslexic by nature or just by principle.

They're an outward indicator of inner dysfunction, in that sense they're super handy because anyone looking to stay clear of dysfunctional people, especially as romantic partners, they're of practical value.

The data is quite clear, the number of tattoos a person has weakly correlates with a number of different dysfucntions, drug abuse, addiction, promiscuity, sex before marraige, STDs, divorce and cheating to name a few.

They're all slightly higher for people with tattoos and the more tattoos you have the better the correlation.

I'm a man and I have tattoos, am I to be judged as a woman with tattoos (i.e. slutty, degenerate, dirty)?

>sweden

Not sure why. Thought I would be happy to remember this when I am 70.

Absolutely retarded and degenerate

>Nazi tattoo
>Promote traditional values through degeneracy
I swear we must introduce mandatory military service for everyone

>whore.jpg
tattoos are only for signaling this fact

youtube.com/watch?v=_na3m3NlA8A

Good video on the subject.

I wanted tattoos my whole life because my dad and older brothers were covered in them in the 90s when it was still socially taboo, but by the time I turned 18 the shit was so widespread among my peers it turned me off to it. I only have a few shitty homemade ones in weird places that friends gave me when we were drunk. People get them at such a massive rate now I imagine that the industry to remove them will be quite popular in the future, if not already.

only insecure losers and incels are afraid of tats

Nobody here like you Sinti beggers, remain in your camp. I'm even surprised you have internet connection.

prolly his moms bed from her period

Tattoos are like animal camouflage. Like the bright and vividly coloured frog signals to every predator that it's poisonous, so does a woman with tattoos broadcast her danger.
You only have yourself to blame if you get poisoned.

I have several tattoos because I want to. Also makes me look more intimidating which works well for my career. It's a medium through which I can communicate because I hate talking.

It's how the lower class brands themself. Makes them easier to avoid.

>related to your own religion (crosses/other symbols etc)
acceptable
>related to your own culture (irish clovers, maori traditions etc)
acceptable
>related to other people's culture/religion/language etc
please stop, although spouse's might be acceptable?
>political (includes x power/nationalist tattoos)
no
>pop culture (inclues literature etc)
no
>criminal (triad, russian mob/prison, cartel etc)
alright if you are an actual (ex-)criminal
>military
acceptable if its traditional
>pretty picture for sake of pretty picture
worse than pop culture

for women i'd consider it an indication of being a whore
if she has piercings, likes to party and has a tattoo she's 99.999% a whore
if she only has tattoos there's a like 25% chance she's a whore

No, a well design building don't need any graffities to look great, precisely because it is well designed.
On pictures tattoos may look quite artistic, but in reality they are just shit, especially when you consider aging - Tattoos are disgusting and degenerate.

They're utterly worthless, disgusting looking, and the sign of degeneracy. Why else taint what god has given you? If you want to make art do it a piece of paper so you get recognized for your talent, not ogled for your vanity.
Sickening how arrogant people are.
Plus, it's childish
"Wook at all duh pwetty cowuhs!
I need to be reminded of pwetty art or I can't function normally!"
>hurr durr

>low class
>australia
Based on your internet speed the entire southeastern hemisphere is low class. Tats are no way to identify

amazing response user! so enlightening!

anyways, my personal view is more of that the body is a canvas, some say, "b-but it will be with you for life!" but thats the fucking point

>>

>Afraid
Only insecure twats and fuckbois want to cover their skin with degenerate ink, applied by some random hobo

Fucking hell when your ancestors felt expressive they'd write a symphony or paint something. Write a novel, maybe. But when whores with no artistic talent "feel expressive" they ruin their skin

Could you please recite me the military victories of the glorious itallian army?

People don't tatoo because they are weak, it is like saying people shave because they are weak. They are just trying to look better, now people know shit about estetics so they allmost allways fuck up.

>>related to your own religion (crosses/other symbols etc)
that's literally clause for going to hell you dumb fucking mongol

Well gypsies get their tattoos in prison right?
Also you guys bang from like age 9 so yea...

this

I don't know the opinions on tattoos by religion it was just an example famalam

Only if you're one of the 4 S's
Soldier
Sailor
Slut
Scumbag (Prison Tattoo)

>i did it cause it look good

tatoos are shit on any one, I've dumbed more people over getting a tatoo then bad personality.

Based on Leviticus, which is Old Testament. Which is Jewish. Are you abiding by jewish laws? Fuck off kikecockmongler

it's still vapid as shit imo
there's no need to show that you're x religion
it literally sensationalizes the whole aspect of religion

>the body is a canvas
Shut up, Sven. That's something tattoo freaks always say to excuse their shitty decisions and attention whoring.

It's funny how many women with tattoos say they regret having them, they are expressions of individualism, lack of identity, mental issues etc.

But then they go ahead and say in the next sentence: "Oh, i love my tattoos anyways" bla bla bla " They are so great and if you feel like having one, go get one" bla bla bla ...

Retards.

You are a fucking peanut brained maggot

You... you actually think your tattoos make you look more intimidating?
As in, even if not why you got them, you look at them and think “oh fuck yeah, bitches be scared of this shit.”?

That fucking real god damn sad, man.

You guys are fucking retarded tattoos are for everybody in most cultures and date back along the read a fucking book. You degenerate fucks

What's your job?

Remember when our ancestors used tatoos to mark their status and how strong they are? Are you now gonna say old slavs did not do that, are you?

>the body is a canvas
/fit/ people say the same. You are both the marble and the sculptor, so is working out gay now?

This.
>I'm so special and unique and yadda yadda yadda

seems like youre the shitty person

>le old testament is jewish XD only kikes follow it
remind me which testaments the king james bible has

Lol you can't use your birthplace to take credit for superior culture when you have whores saved on your computer. He's right, the most pathetic thing I see on this site.

i did too user, call us out all you want

Unrionically this.

Regretful inko detected.

This guy gets it

Tats look bad when you are older. People like to wear tshirts that have their fav shit on them, same is with tats only it is forever there. It is not degenerate, just not worth it.

>there's no need to show that you're x religion
there's no need to not do it either
>it literally sensationalizes the whole aspect of religion
I don't think you understand what that words means

find me 1 (one) slavic body that has tattoos on it
if you're gonna say next that "the greeks wrote about it XD"
they used the same word for warpaint and tattoos

wow i see youre on a new level of not an argument denmark

I don't look at my tattoos, the intent is for others to see it, why else would it be on your skin? I see it as threat prevention because a Congo nigger will second guess before inciting violence

>a virgin with a tattoo

That's rarer than finding a Jew with a foreskin

Triggered? Lol.
Only freaks who can't grow up get tattoos.
Only losers who don't want a good job get tattoos.

>individualism
>lack of identity
its one or the other you memeflag retard
>mental issues
talk about mental issues

Pmc and sometimes military auditor. I do odd jobs in africa, mostly Zambia/Congo and Nigeria

>perfecting the physical human form is the same as getting a butterfly tattood on your ass

HUUUUURRRR GUURRRRRRR

>he thinks his tattoos have magic powers
This is fucking fascinating.