Why do you care so much?

There seems to be (at least from what I've observed) a lot of people on Sup Forums who think everything is way more important than it actually is. No matter what, we all end up dead. Life is just pleasure and pain; why would you voluntarily keep yourself from greater pleasure (sex, drugs, etc)? Seems pretty fucking retarded to me. All of these retards wasting their lives away working to buy shit that they don't need. At the end of the day I could care less what anyone besides myself does but it just baffles me that you can be so retarded.

Fuck off satan, your hedonistic bastard crap is exactly what got us into this mess.

if none of it matters why do you care enough to post his
just enjoy the collapse like a good nihilist

someone do a cum shot tribute

Fuck blackpillers, GET OFF OF MY Sup Forums! REEEE!

Spoken like a true junkie.

The fact you are here posting this means you are extremely sad.

> Well the house is going to rot anyway, so why bother trying to save it?

Get the fuck out of here atheist faggot. And take your banana and lube with you.

The pointlessness of life only means that you should struggle all the harder. The ladder is all there is

>1 Post

Maybe but you are a nihilist so it doesnt matter if youre right.

Kill yourself then, retard.

>he doesn't know

Europe is ours. We will struggle & die before letting it fall to plunderers.

>Yes goy, why try in life? Fill your day with only pleasure. No need to work and ask questions

Whites evolved to plan for winter.
The winter in our case, is the fall of western civilization.

>We will struggle & die before letting it fall to plunderers.
Maybe when talking about saving the west, you shouldn't add a Chaos Insurgency pic...

>guys I'm a hedonistic undisciplined failure, why can't you be more like me
Fuck off.
The fleeting high of drugs and orgasm will never fulfill you. True pleasure lies in leaving something behind, to create and have a legacy beyond the scope of your own self, a Family, a Nation, a History.
You can either be a fundamental part of a chain that goes back thousands of years and stretches out into the future through your children and accomplishments, or a dead end that had no aspirations outside the scope of his dopamine receptors. The choice is yours and yours alone, but don't try to preach to others and act wise when your ideology is basically to fester and die in your own sense of self-importance.

But why do you care about your legacy? How will you real the benefits while you rot into dirt? The self should be the center of importance because the self is all there is.

>you're just going to die in 50 or more years goyim, don't pay attention to the Jewish propaganda or the subhumans flooding your countries!
Nice try sheckleberg

The people in pol are a bunch of snow flakes.

Do not touch them, they are soooo fragile that they will break. Treat them like they have severe PTSD.

You shouldn't be wondering why we care, you should be wondering why you don't care enough.