Why do indians do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/05/31/opinion/sunday/holding-your-breath-in-india.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_plague_in_India
bbc.com/news/magazine-23087024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too many people. packed like sardines everywhere.

Their culture is so fucked that if they leave even a small opening a shit skin will jump in line.

This makes me incredibly uncomfortable. Just imagine the fucking smell

Indians are socially awkward and autistic as fuck, they have no concept of personal space. It's also very likely that a lot of them are homosexual or just so horny that they don't give a shit, they'll grind their dick on a fat ugly guy just to keep the loneliness away for a day.

These people creep me the fuck out.

Are those made from shit?

are they made of shit?

why do they do this?

lol that's gay nigga

It’s cold and they don’t have anything to burn

Kek, I love Balts, they are cute, but I like people who keep distance from others, I worked with indians to know they dont even have this concept existing in their brains.

It's a 3rd world thing, kaffirs do it all the time....you can't stand in a queue without some stinky fuck breathing down your neck....

They shit in the street and this is what bothers you?

I think this is really sweet

India will probably be a super power one day, because unlike niggers, they actually accept criticism and try to improve.

if you cant get bobs vegana you have to get something else i guess.

I don't think they eat them.

It's probably fuel.

Everyone here keeps a distance from others, it's like those Finish bus station pictures like pic related. People here are hyperaware of social norms, personal space, public opinion etc.
There's a very clear difference in evolutionary strategies between different peoples.

This shit is fascinating to me from a biological standpoint.

The smell must be fucking awful.

only a Jew would sell a stink bomb to India

A mark of civilization is having a concept of personal space. Where people crowd like lice on the ground, chaos follows.

Fuck i hate being indian

Flag or it didn't happen.

kek fuck you

I think it's more of a mark of the human population having adopted to avoid spreading viruses. When half of your population dies off, people evolve to start respecting personal space.
In India due to much higher birthrates they seem to have gone without ever having any evolutionary incentives to develop less autistic behavior. It's r/K selection theory put in practice.

Indians love to share their smell as well as diversify their smell. Sometimes, after shitting in the street, they will actually rub their own asses on another curry nigger's excrement in an attempt to gain his shit spirit, thus acquiring all of the owner's magical scents. They plan to bring these scents to your home to diversify the air.

You are a retard. This only happens at crowded places, anyone there is place for space people keep distance.

You seem to have experience.

The only thing that comes to mind is that there are so many live births that people that would otherwise die for dysgenic behavior still manage to reproduce in force.

I'm fairly confident that India will be the petrie dish for some world-ending supervirus.

>About six months after we moved in, one of our neighbors reported that her tap water suddenly smelled like sewage. Then the smell hit another neighbor and another. It turned out that the developer had dug open channels for sewage that had gradually seeped into each apartment’s buried water tank. When we pulled up the floor tiles on the ground floor, brown sludge seemed to be everywhere.
>I was in the shower when this sewage mixture arrived in our apartment. Sounds horrible, but I shrugged and toweled off because that smell is such a frequent presence here.

nytimes.com/2015/05/31/opinion/sunday/holding-your-breath-in-india.html

>This only happens at crowded places,
Designated dryhumping zones?

Tell your cousin at the petrol station to use some fucken deoderant. He's so pungent that I was holding my fucken nose the whole time I was paying for fuel (and he still wasn't taking the hint).

That's got to be a geneva convention issue.

Do they don’t poo everywhere

That's pretty much how it works. If you look at nature, there are some animals who develop better ways of avoiding predators. A fucking hedgehog develops spikes so the predators leave it alone.
A rabbit simply makes more babies. It's a very short sighted evolutionary strategy, because the more babies the rabbit has, the more food the wolf has, so it creates more wolves. The wolves become more plentiful and they become better at hunting their prey.

Things like this aren't exclusive to wild animals, it works with people too.
While one population successfully develops behaviors that protect them from viruses, another population uses a short-term solution that is simply going to allow the viruses to grow uncontrollably and mutate.

I agree but i still have to leave this here.

Not nearly as degenerate as you fucking faggots, take your hrt meds faggot or you won't grow tits large enough for your son to suck on you fucking piece of shit.

As opposed to American nigger that do this?
I will take the poo in loos .

At least they HOLD THE LINEEEEEE

I have an uncle who made a fortune ripping you and pakis off for labor. I unfortunately traveled to India once to see how his business ran. You are truly a disgusting bunch of hive minded subhumans. I'm surprised you haven't had a plague with how unsanitary the country is.

>While one population successfully develops behaviors that protect them from viruses, another population uses a short-term solution that is simply going to allow the viruses to grow uncontrollably and mutate.

Teaching them how to manufacture antibiotics is probably the most dangerous thing we've ever done. All that's done is allow them to breed super viruses that can cope with anything we throw at them.

Maybe that's India's samson option - release the poo.

This happens to cities with one or three single designated shitting street.

I'm admired by their patience to fall in long lines, to be honest.

There are large sub groups within a 1B+ pop, those who are civilized simply do not go to the uncivilized part. That is why billionaires with shit ton of money still love living in Mumbai even though it is arguably one of the shittiest cities in the world. We just have large population of 70 iq and below retards.

It helps hold the poo in, you help your fellow Pajeet, someone else helps you.

the indian immune system must be fucking incredible

any one of us trying to live like an indian would probably die, no joke.

God i wish that black plague from madagascar could reach india, pakistan and bangladesh

>the indian immune system must be fucking incredible

No, apparently they drop off like flies from treatable disease constantly. The rabbit analogy is fitting.

>you haven't had a plague
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_plague_in_India

For you it is epidemic, but for India it is just thursday.

It's terrific hearing the story my boss told me after his trip to India. Compared to my country, which already as dirty as it is, Inidia is horrendously dirtier. He even told me cows on the street are common.

india gets in a valid criticism
keep it up india

That's what I was just thinking after I posted the post. The Western altruism has once again fucked over other people.
Indians are never going to be forced to evolve better social behavior because they were given vaccines and antibiotics. This means that they will continue to breed uncontrollably and they will not change their behavior. All they've done is removed these diseases as a factor. There was a balance in place where they would make many babies, and then many of the babies would die to disease. It's like killing wolves to save the rabbit population, all it does is make the rabbit population explode while incentivizing other predators to start exploiting that population explosion.

fag

Keeps the poo off the streets

Wooooow India killing it.

They are waiting their turn to use the designated shitting street.

This. India might have a third gender, but we have forty and they are all degenerate.

>Flag

Checks out kek

My taught aswell. Here in Norway people make sure they don't sneak in line, I would rather notify the next guy it's his turn if he's not paying attention

You must be confused, those are British people practicing their famous queue standing culture.

The Brits all have beards.

>united kingdom of islam
oh how the mighty have fallen
rip britain

There are so many of us, we have to be in line for everything

PAJEET DETECTED. GAS CHAMBER YO SELF RIGHT NOW REDDIT COONBOY

United Kaliphate*

>PAJEET DETECTED.
Was the flag displayed above wasn't proof enough that your slow brain had to detect him?

nah, he's dishing out the bants, i like it. its about time india fired back for all those valid poo comments. bullying each other is how we improve

I SAID G

You whole cunt has G written all over it G for GAY

G FOR GOD. YOU WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER YA NIGGER PAJEET. NOW FUCKING CHECK EM FOR TRUMP!!!

Yeah, but you live down under, so G for GOD is actually D for DOG, though at least Dogs are faithful

you will enjoy my belly against your lower back

mmm the smell

British culture.

You have to queue in Britain, otherwise people will beat u up.

I didn't know iPhones were popular in India. Here we see mainly Asians.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED.

British Culture Imperialism
>bbc.com/news/magazine-23087024

looks /comfy/

Nope

Nigga, have you ever played pokemon? Poison types are immune to poison.

At the very front of the line is the one pajeet to succeed at getting bobs and vagene

What the actual fuck.

Semi-pajeet amerimutt here. It is not uncommon for men who are close relatives or friends to hold hands. Some may also kiss cheeks when greeting each other. This behavior seems to be much more frequent within groups of Muslim Pajeets.

you have to get in line in any civilized country. in canada fear of being impolite stops people from butting in line. i guess in india nothing stops them from butting in line so they have to cluster tightly. in china the people of beijing were taught by the government how to stand in line before the olympics, they had public drills on it and everything. i wonder if they remembered the lessons and still line up today.

if people in canada ever stop respecting the line i'm leaving before the country collapses. that would be a major indication of decline.

the line is everything, the line is civilization, everyone politely waits their turn. cooperation and orderliness without requirement of force to keep people in line. they just stay in line because they know its right. i love the line

In a country of billions, looks like a well disciplined and efficient method of lining-up for voting, getting services, etc.

Fuck you pajeets

I've been to latvia and it felt like being in a swedish town where all the signs where weird and the people where incomprehensible. Felt like home otherwise.

It's an American tradition it seems.

holy fucking shit

It's a black world. If you were free wouldn't you be as close to the nearest black as you can? It's a great time to be black.

They have absolutely no queue etiquette, they should learn from us

We're all thinking the same kek

Will India and China ever have plagues so bad, their populations won't be as retarded as before?

>A pookistani lord

It's Denmark it's the fucking opposite.
People can't wait to step into the trains and busses.
If two people are in line, you often just make a new line so you fight with the 2nd one in line to be #2 instead of standing in line as the 3rd.

Especially the muslims are aggressive and shove/push other people.

Dadadada, I'm the mothafuckin' D O double G.

I want to hug one of them and see how they respond

shameful display denmark
i thought you were supposed to be civilized